My house my rules

His baby sister

Jin came storming towards Namjoon and practically ripped him off me.

"Yah! Jin!" I screamed. 

"What the hell?" Namjoon said before realizing he was talking to Jin. 

"yeah no kidding what the hell. You were just shoving your tongue down my sister's throat!" 

Namjoon was now on his feet and holding my waist.

"as for you" Jin pointed at me "How could you let him do something like that?" He practically screamed

"What's it to you Jin?" i snapped 

"First your my baby sister and second he's my best friend. I didn't think I would have to tell you not to be making out with him. You deserve better Jeanna." 

"Excuse me?" Joon and I said at the same time. 

"First of all Jin Namjoon has treated me better in the small time than any guy has literally ever. Besides you don't get to dictate my life anymore Jin. I'm 18." 

He smiled a devilish smile that I had only seen one other time. And that other time was not a good time. I looked at him with a new fear in my eyes as he got even closer to Namjoon and I. 

"You will stay away from her. I'm not afraid to kick you out Kim Namjoon." He removed his hand from my waist. 

"As for you Jeanna, you are 18 fine. But as long as you're living under my house you are under my rules. I don't care how old you are. Mom and Dad left me to take care of you." 

He grabs Namjoon's wrist and drags him out. My door slams shut and I jump. I collapse on my bed in a heap of tears. 

I had never told him that I loved him. I knew that in my heart I did. Even if it had only been a few weeks. He had taken really good care of me and I was extremely grateful. 

I heard a thud against a wall distracting me from my thoughts. Without thinking I ran to my door and saw Jin on the floor. Namjoon was staring at him almost in disbelief. He looked at me. 

"Namjoon... wh..what happened." 

Jin slowly got up, pure rage was the color of his eyes. He smiled that devilish smile again just before punching Joon right in the jaw. I saw the bruise already forming on Jin's eye, Joon's jaw not far behind. I picked Joon up off the floor. He stood up and pushed me away. 

"Leave Jeanna." His voice so harsh that it didn't even sound like his. 

I was scared and reached for him to try to stop him. He flung me off him and I landed on the ground with a thud. That ignited the fire in my brother. He went at him even as I was screaming for him to stop. Tears were rushing down my face and my vision was blurry. All I saw was the figure of my brother hovered over Namjoon. I saw Yoongi coming towards me as he picked me up and dragged me to my room. He set me gently on my bed and kissed my forehead. He walked back out. 

I heard yelling and a few more punches before it went silent. 

I just sat on my bed trying to make sense out of what I had just witnessed. My door opened and Yoongi stood in the doorway, a small bruise on his arm and another over his eye. He came and sat on my bed and was brushing my hair back. 

I saw a small smile form on his lips and for just a minute I was able to forget what I had seen. But when he looked back at the ground I knew that he knew. 

"If you wanted Namjoon you could have told me." He barely whispered. 

"Yoongi..." 

"Don't worry about it Jeanna. You're a great girl. Namjoon is lucky to have you."