Years later (Epilogue)

His baby sister

I look in the mirror expecting to find the 18 year old girl who once sat at this mirror, nervous as hell and just waiting for the endless makeup and hair to be finished. The same girl that went out later that day and impressed the world with how hard she had worked for this. The same girl who's boyfriend was waiting for her outside the door just to give her a kiss before the big day. 

My stylist Leah looks at me as she finishes putting the finishing touches on my face. 

"Gorgeous." 

"I look so much different." I say to her. 

"But beautiful none the less." She says. 

Kyan comes in. 

"Look Jeanna I love you girl but Namjoon is about to lose it if you don't head out there right this minute. He needs to see you." 

I laugh and then stand up from my chair. I walk to the door and turn the knob. Before I can even open the door he is quickly pulls it open and then picks me up and wraps me in a big hug. I'm giggling the whole time as he spins me around and kisses my face. 

"Namjoon I just got my makeup done." 

He pulls back and looks at me. 

"Even without it you'd be gorgeous as hell. Damn I've missed you." 

"It's only been a few hours." 

"A few hours is nothing when I haven't physically held you in almost 5 years." 

He had me there. I was gone for almost 5 years without ever once getting to physically hold him and see him. We talked all the time. Every night before I went to bed and ever day when I woke up. When I was on tour I would always call in the middle of the day because of Korean time. Now that I was home and for the first time able to actually be with him it was great. 

"Jeanna come on we have to finish you up for the day." 

I kiss him softly. 

"You should probably go and get all dressed up Mr. Kim. It's going to be a long day and I want you to look perfect." I say to him and he smiles. 

"Well then you probably should as well Mrs. Kim." I giggle at his words. 

He kisses me before leaving to Kyan's stylist who is making him up for the day. I close the door and Kyan laughs at me. 

"You're ridiculous." I just laugh. 

Leah gets me into the white dress that hits the floor just the way I wanted it to. It's perfect. Completed with ruffles that start at my waist, the heart shaped neckline and the beaded belt. As I turn to face the full sized mirror I see myself. 

"When did I get so old?"

The door opens and my brother is standing there looking at me. 

"The day you decided to marry my best friend." He answers. 

I smile and walk over to him. His suit and tie making him look absolutely handsome. He's proud of me and I can tell just by the way he smiles at me. His eyes say everything that he never would. 

I fix his tie up and the wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. 

"I've missed you so much Jeanna." 

"I've missed you too Jin." 

He smiles before hugging me even tighter. He was there for debut day. But I wasn't able to stop and actually say hi and talk to him. Now I was able to see him and hug him once more. 

"Are they here?" I ask. 

He shakes his head "They couldn't make it. They called me earlier to wish you the best of luck." He says to me.

I nod. Even now after so many years my parents are extremely busy. It's hard to remember that they are just doing their work and want to be here but they couldn't get the time. 

He hugs me again "That just means I get to walk you down that aisle to my best friend." 

I smile as Leah puts the finishing touches on my dress and then puts the veil on my head. She lays it over my face and I turn to face Jin. 

"You're beautiful Jeanna. Never thought my baby sister would be getting married before I would. Especially to my best friend." 

"Yah! Whatever you liar!" Kyan yells from the other side of the room to him and then gives him a smile.

"Hush we're not even married yet." He says back to her. 

I just laugh and then both Leah and Kyan stand in front of me. 

"Perfect." Kyan says. 

"Yeah it really is." 

Kyan's in a red dress that just comes up above her knees, the beaded belt that matches mine and her dark hair put up in a messy but elegant bun. She looks beautiful and I can tell that's what she's thinking of me right now as well. 

Hana comes in. 

"You look beautiful. I wanted to tell you that you have 3 minutes." 

"Thanks Hana." She smiles and then leaves. 

"Well then are you ready Little Sister?" 

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

He smiles and takes my hand as we head down the stairs of the biggest house I've ever seen. Even for a beach house it's huge. We hit the marble floor and I take a deep breath. In less than 2 minutes I will be standing with the greatest man I have ever met about to pledge my endless love to him. I hear the song starting and I see the two wide wooden doors open and Kyan starts to walk ahead of me holding a boquet of red and white roses. Hana hands me mine and I take it in my hand and wrap the other in the crook of my brother's elbow. 

We start to walk out onto the stone walkway, the sounds of the sea making everything so much better. I see him standing in front of me smiling so brightly. His eyes never leaving mine. I blush slightly and hold tight to my brother. 

"Don't let me trip." I whisper and I hear his low chuckle. 

We finally reach him and my brother takes my hands and kisses my cheek softly. 

"I love you Jeanna." 

"Love you too Jinnie." 

He pats my Namjoon's back "Take care of her." 

"I wouldn't think of doing any less." He says still staring at me. 

I take Namjoon's hands as the ceremony begins. We both say our vows that seem never endless but beautiful. 

"Do you Kim Namjoon promise to love Kim Jeanna for the rest of your life?" 

"I do."

"Do you Kim Jeanna promise to love Kim Namjoon for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." 

He lifts my veil. 

"I've been waiting so long for this." 

"5 years." i say before he kisses me. 

It's sweet but passionate and I can feel what I've been missing for 5 years. What I've been craving for 5 years. All I want is to stay like this forever. But he eventually lets go and we are immediately thrown into a whole new world where the two of us will be fighting it together. I couldn't have asked for anymore. 

At least that was what I had thought. But when I held her in my arms for the first time I was consumed by so much love that I couldn't imagine how I had lived without her before. We had named her Unmyeong meaning fate. Because only fate would have made me Kim Seokjin's sister, and only fate would have made me fall in love with his best friend.