Hidden Past

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

"Hyun-kyung!" A little girl looked at a woman, who is the mother, with her puffy eyes. The woman approached her and said, "Give me your hand."

Little Hyun-kyung obeyed and the woman took out a rattan before hitting Hyun-kyung's little hand. Hyun-kyung cried and the woman said, "You never listen to me."

Hyun-kyung cried and the woman pushed her away before walking to the living room. They used to live in a small apartment before the current Hyun-kyung bought her own house thanks to her brother's constant support and he is the one who bought it for her. She never spend her money to buy food during recess and lunch. She will starve herself just to get out from the hell hole of darkness and cruelty. Hyun-kyung used to be abused by her own parents, and once, she nearly died because of her father drove his car in a high speed in attempt to kill her in front of students of Woollim Elementary. Hyun-kyung saved most of her money and her brother always helped her to keep her money to avoid their parents suspect about it. Her brother frequently bought foundation, powder and concealer along with several ointment to treat his little sister and cover all the scars. He cried every time Hyun-kyung came back with different cuts and bruises because she used to get bullied by the seniors. He wanted to protect his sister at all cost, but until he got married. The elder sister has no hope at all. She couldn't take care of Hyun-kyung at all plus she will take all the money away, which she made Hyun-kyung extremely disappointed. She saved for her own future as that future had turned into a nightmare.

Hyun-kyung used to cry in pain because she got hurt everyday. As time goes by, she never care about the pain because she tends to get used to it and the paingradually became her guilty pleasure. Her at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter