Chapter Three

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me?" Daeyeol spoke in confusion as he heard Hyun-kyung said something, but he couldn't hear exact what she said. Hyun-kyung flashes a sly smirk and replied, "Better get lost, new kid."

"Can you... introduce yourself? At least your name," Daeyeol persuaded and makes a chipmunk-like face with his two hands making a cute gesture near his cheeks. Hyun-kyung looks at him, weird and Daeyeol's lips forms a small pout. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and gives in by saying, "Ko Hyun-kyung. Now, shut the up."

Hyun-kyung looks at her phone and puts on her earphones. Daeyeol acts normal and asked, "So what do you like to do? Wait... is this school far - nevermind. I went there yesterday. Argh! My poor memory."

"Can you shut up?" Hyun-kyung snapped and shivers could be feel down Daeyeol's spine. He nods and purse his lips before trying to see what is Hyun-kyung watching. He raises an eyebrow and asked, "What's that?"

Hyun-kyung stays silent, ignoring him completely. Daeyeol, being the bold man for once, snatches Hyun-kyung's smartphone and keeps the phone inside his pocket. Hyun-kyung takes her earphones off from her ears and glares at him. She shouts, "Give it back !"

" you think I'm scared of you? If you want to hurt me, fine. Go ahead," Daeyeol fired back. Hyun-kyung let out a dark chuckle, sending a clear warning to everyone in the bus. Sungyeol can only sigh in regret. He tries to predict what will happen next. On the other hand, Daeyeol smiles cunningly as he saw Hyun-kyung looking straight to the window in boredom. He tries to create a warm atmosphere by asking a question that make Hyun-kyung flustered a bit, "Why did you sit with me?"

"W-what?" Hyun-kyung looks at him, her eyes widened and is hanging open a bit. Daeyeol nods before asking, "Am I irresistible?"

"No," Hyun-kyung replied bluntly, "Plus, you're quite bold for a newbie. That boldness in you won't last long. You'll be crying for you mommy at school."

Daeyeol scoffs and nods before saying, "My ex was a bully. This is something easy to handle."

Hyun-kyung laughs for a moment before a smirk is plastered on her beautiful lips. She leans closer to Daeyeol and even closer until there is a small gap in between their lips. She examines his expression and moves to his left ear before whispering, "I'll be happy to make you my victim today. No one can escape from me, especially boys like you."

Hyun-kyung plants a peck on Daeyeol's earlobe and at the same time, her right hand moves to Daeyeol's trousers and slides inside his pocket. She takes her phone and sits properly b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter