Prologue

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A family live in a normal, plain life is packing up their bags and cleaning the house. The father carries all the boxes to the mover with the help of some men. The mother is folding and putting the clothes into several bags. A handsome young boy who is their son, is putting all his belongings inside boxes and tapes it up. He takes out a marker and writes the categories for each box.

Casual clothes.

Old toys.

Attic.

Donation.

School supplies.

Broken things.

Formal and uniforms.

Memories of Gyeonggi.

The male carries the things outside and teenagers who is the same age as him, helps him to carry the items to the mover. After all that work, it is time for the family to go. The male hugs his friends and wave at them. He walks to the car and gets in before closing the door. The father starts the engine and drives to their new home. The male looks behind and as soon his friends are out of sight, he looks in front and said, "It will be very different without them."

"We know. They helped you a lot when you're at Gyeonggi High before you were homeschooled," the mother said. The male let out a heavy sigh and rests his back on the seat. He slowly falls asleep during the whole journey.

Woollim High. A dream school for most people but a nightmare to students there. The school may have a nice interior and exterior design, 5-star facilities and is the role model for South Korea but reality says otherwise. Why? Don't you want to know why? Let's go and find out.

"Quickly!" The students run and sit on their designated seat and there is a seat vacant. The wooden door is slide open and a female student who wears her Woolim High uniform, has a black backpack and a red ribbon hair band, walks in before heading to her seat. Her indoor shoes are equally as stylish as herself. The black shoes decorated with gold and silver linings could make anyone envious of her. She throws her bag to her seat and sits before putting her left leg over her right leg. Her brunette hair is tied into a bun and her earrings are skull-shaped. No, she is not an emo.

The girl stands and sits on her desk before asking, "Don't you see me?"

The students look at her and the girl said, "Give me your money. There is no day I miss, except for weekends."

"Not again," a male student mumbled. The girl seems to catch his words before getting off from her desk. She walks to the male and pulls his hair before asking, "Why did I hear you whine?"

The male could only glare at her and the girl smirks before looking at the girl sitting next to the male. She asks, "Well, I guess you don't want your girlfriend to see you..."

The girl leans close to the male's ear before whispering, "Getting crazy because of me?"

"Ko Hyun-kyung what are you doing?" The male student muttered. The girl whose name is Hyun-kyung, smirks mischievous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter