Chapter Two

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already dawn in the quiet, peaceful streets of Mapo-gu, located in Seoul, which is the heart of South Korea where life begins. Sound of birds of limitless species chirping with indescribable synchronisation and the beautiful harmony is simply amazing. Perfection as it is. It is like music to one's ear. Music from nature never fails to amaze anyone in this world. No sound could be heard from the terrace house and the neighbours are doing their own routine. There is a beautiful terrace house located a few kilometres away from the bus stop. The modern architecture is simply gorgeous. Rays of the golden Sun creeps through the thin, white translucent curtains and goes inside the spacious baby blue, royal blue and snow white bedroom. The sharp sound of a needle from the pastel green wall clock could be heard clearly. The clock ticks non-stop 24/7 like how to the heart will pump oxygen to one's body. The clock is like a bull's eye, while the needle is like the arrows being shoot. It never miss a second at all. Everything is perfect. A strong blow of wind hits the transparent window, trying to wake up the resident in that bedroom. The bedroom is as cool as the cold breeze from the outside, refreshing like a sauna. At the right side of the room, there is a luxurious king-sized bed with blue bedsheets and white blankets and pillows. There is a figure sleeping there peacefully. It is actually Daeyeol who is still not awake from his deep slumber. Daeyeol looks adorable when he sleeps. His bangs cover his forehead and eyes, and he looks cute and irresistible, matches perfectly with his good looks.

As the time reaches seven-o-clock, sounds of a white alarm clock that is on a small wooden bedside table, can be heard. The alarm clock rings furiously like it is trying to tell Daeyeol that there is an earthquake or something. It is like the end of the world. Daeyeol groans in his sleep and turns himself to face the bedside table. He slightly open his eyes and slams the alarm clock with his left hand. The alarm clock stops ringing like a maniac and Daeyeol sits properly as he rub his eyes. His swelling face makes him cuter to be honest. He looks around the room and looks at the clock before saying, "Now it is already seven. Can I just not go today?"

Daeyeol mumbles something and rub his sore eyes again. He does have a habit to rub his eyes often but not that often. His beautiful hands fall to the sides and he tries to get his brain functioning well. He is trying to process everything well. He moves the blanket off from his legs and slowly gets off from bed before performing a few morning stretches. He walks to the middle of the room and looks on his left. He stares at the window and cracks a faint smile before mumbling to himself, "First day in Mapo-gu. What's waiting for me out there?"

Daeyeol let out a tired sigh and approaches to a white door. He twists the doorknob open and drags himself inside the bathroom. He stands at the sink and closes the door before taking his toothbrush and toothpaste. He quietly does his morning routine and turns on a red waterproof radio player. The first song that starts to play sounds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter