I Tell You, You Tell Me

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That means you like me?" Daeyeol asked. Hyun-kyung slowly nods and Daeyeol stands before helping her to stand. Hyun-kyung hits Daeyeol's chest with her fists and asked, "Why do you have to do that? Why?! Why do you have to make my heart race and pump adrenaline every time I see you? Why every time I hurt you I always feel bad for doing that to you?"

Hyun-kyung stops hitting Daeyeol's chest and burst into tears. Daeyeol brings her into a hug and pats her head before replying, "I never feel so happy before."

 

"So you do like me," Daeyeol said as he dries Hyun-kyung's hair as they sit at an outdoor cafe which the top and the walls are transparent. Hyun-kyung nods and replied, "I'm the real coward for denying that I like you."

"Hey..." Daeyeol turns Hyun-kyung to face him and replied, "You're not a coward. You're the bravest woman I ever met in my life. Don't think that you're a coward because you're amazing, even when you bully me."

Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and Daeyeol turns her around to dry her hair. A male waiter approaches them and asked, "How's your girlfriend, Daeyeol?"

"Ah she's fine," Daeyeol replied and the waiter asked, "Do you need me to call my sister to bring clothes?"

"It's okay," Hyun-kyung replied coldly. Daeyeol sighs heavily and replied, "Just call her."

The waiter nods and leaves. Daeyeol looks at Hyun-kyung and asked, "When did you get this hair band to be honest?"

"My brother made it. There was a GPS system in it but his mother-in-law took it off." Daeyeol nods and said, "My friend will come here with the clothes for us to change."

Hyun-kyung can only nod and Daeyeol turns her around again. He takes his blazer off and wraps it around Hyun-kyung's body before saying, "You need to get youself warm. I don't want you to get sick."

"Okay..." Hyun-kyung looks at him and asked, "Can you tell me a bit more about Seol-hwa?"

"Why?" Daeyeol asked. Hyun-kyung looks away and replied, "I'm just curious. She looks ugly to me, though."

Daeyeol let out a chuckle and replied, "She used to be the nicest girl until when she dated me. She became a monster from Hell and cheated on me. Nothing much about her though."

"Does she have mental issues?" Hyun-kyung asked. Daeyeol nods and replied, "Kind of."

"How are you not sure about that? You're her ex-boyfriend and how could you not know about it?" Daeyeol sighs heavily and replied, "I don't like her to be honest."

"Wow," Hyun-kyung said, "Such a player you are." Daeyeol chuckles and pecks Hyun-kyung's lips before nodding. He winks at her and Hyun-kyung roll her eyes in annoyance. She pecks his lips as a reply and Daeyeol is taken aback by her actions. Hyun-kyung looks at him and Daeyeol smiles before ruffling her hair. Hyun-kyung cracks a smile and Daeyeol pinch her cheeks. They're like a cute couple adoring each other. No words are needed to communicate. They stare at each other and Daeyeol leans forward while pulling Hyun-kyung towards him. Their lips made contact and they close their eyes, mesmerising the moment. They part their lips a few secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter