Chapter One

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing, mom?" Daeyeol asked as he walks inside his parents' master bedroom. His slight messy dark brown hair is attractive and could make all girls fall head over heels to him. He wears a white button-up shirt underneath his yellow and black blazer with a school badge on the top left of his blazer and black trousers. It is quite obvious that he just got back from school because his neck is sweating. He also had his black tie loosen up and a button is left ed on the collar. His dark brown eyes are simply mesmerizing and the way it glistens under the presence of light is simply amazing. How on earth he could be as attractive as he is now? What did his parents did to have him? Daeyeol looks around and he can see that his mother, Mrs. Lee  is packing her clothes and other essentials such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, perfume and other necessary items to its own place. Mr. Lee, Daeyeol's father, is cleaning the bedroom and replied in his usual stoic tone, "We're unpacking, of course. You should go and unpack your things."

"Okay," Daeyeol replied and walks out. He heads to his new bedroom and opens the door. He smiles and said, "Let's get started."

Ah. The male teen's name is Daeyeol. To be precise, his full name is Lee Daeyeol. He has an elder brother named Lee Sungyeol. Daeyeol has be suffered from this ex-girlfriend who is obsessed with him and being creepy. Not only that, she bullies him a lot when they start dating and Daeyeol is glad to escape from her.

Daeyeol nods and a relieved smile forms on his apricot lips. The lights are on and Daeyeol smiles before saying, "At least I won't be staying in the small, cramped room again. Now it's so big like my soul!"

"Shush! She's here," sounds of students murmuring could be heard and silence occupies the whole classroom. A light brown sliding door is open and Hyun-kyung walks inside the room. Her hair is tied into a messy ponytail and her dark brown orbs give the students the chills to their spines. She closes the door and walks to the back of the class before throwing her black backpack on the cold concrete floor. She looks behind and the students avert their gazes from her. Hyun-kyung's is also known as 'The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band' and everyone is scared of her. She looks at the whole dead space and sits on her chair before dozing to sleep.

"I can't believe she's here," a female student mumbled as she looks at her female friend. The other friend nods and whispers, "She is scary and could kill you within minutes."

"Don't say t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter