New Challenger

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midnight. Hyun-kyung is sitting on her bed, hugging her knees as she looks outside the pitch black night, while Min-soo is sleeping peacefully next to her. Hyun-kyung looks at him and pushes him, trying to wake him up. Min-soo stirs from his sleep and looks at her before sitting properly. He rub his eyes and scratches the back of his head and asked, "Why aren't you asleep yet, Hyun-kyung ah?"

"I don't know..." Hyun-kyung sighs heavily and Min-soo hugs her before patting her head. He said, "Try to sleep, okay? Tomorrow's school."
Hyun-kyung can only nod and Min-soo breaks the hug. He goes back to sleep and Hyun-kyung rests her head on the pillow she placed near the wall. She slowly close her eyes and falls asleep while sitting on her bed.

The next day, the classroom is so noisy since it is the first period. The teacher isn't there yet so the students chatter among themselves and they can't quite control their volume. Daeyeol looks at Hyun-kyung who looks unenergetic and exhausted. Hyun-kyung stares blankly and- "Hello Daeyeol, Hyun-kyung."
The two look in front and Daeyeol's eyes widened and Hyun-kyung scoffs before rolling her eyes. The students look at them and Daeyeol stands before saying, "I can't believe you're here, Seol-hwa."

Seol-hwa smirks mischievously and replied, "I can't believe we're in the same class."

"Who is she?" A student asked. Seol-hwa slams her hand on the table and said, "This school now has two bullies and I must eliminate that other bully. If anyone dares to stop me..."

"No, don't you think about that," Daeyeol muttered. Seol-hwa nods and takes out something shocking. Everyone gasp in fear and Hyun-kyung stands before approaching her. She looks at the gun and replied, "Pfft. You're trying to shoot us with this? Lame."

"I can kill you now, Hyun-kyung. You snatched my boyfriend away from me," Seol-hwa replied, "You leaked my cousin, Yumi's video."

Seol-hwa touches Hyun-kyung's jawline and said, "Pity you that your brother died. Your parents don't even want you in the first place but because of your stupid brother, they had to take care of you."

Hyun-kyung glares at her and- "Your brother died because of me."

Hyun-kyung clench her fists and Seol-hwa laughs before pushing Hyun-kyung away with her gun. Seol-hwa continued, "I wish I could kill you now but I can't."

"Tsk. Coward," Hyun-kyung bluntly said that to Seol-hwa, causing her to burn in agony. Hyun-kyung smirks and said, "I am going to kick you out from my land. No one wants you here."

"No one wants you either," Seol-hwa fired back. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and replied, "At least Daeyeol still wants me here."

"Then I'll make him not want you here." Daeyeol stands and approaches the two girls to separate them. He looks at them and said, "I'm in Hyun-kyung's side no matter what, Seol-hwa. After what you did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter