Life and Time Sacrifice

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol passes by and saw the situation. His eyes widened as he saw Seol-hwa aiming her gun at Hyun-kyung's head while she is busy hurting Yumi. He dashes as fast as he could and he hears Seol-hwa said, "Goodbye, Ko Hyun-kyung."

Sounds of the trigger is pulled can be heard and Hyun-kyung freezes at her spot. Sungyeol quickly shields her and the bullet is released. The bullet pierces through Sungyeol's back of the head and Hyun-kyung's eyes widened. Sungyeol cracks a smile and manages to hug her before kissing her cheek. Hyun-kyung holds him firmly and she feels Sungyeol suddenly becomes unconscious.

"HYUNG!" Hyun-kyung looks at Sungyeol and said, "Yah. Yah Lee Sungyeol. How could you be so foolish?!"

"No, why must you be safe form this bullet!!" Seol-hwa shouted and Hyun-kyung looks at her with anger. Seol-hwa's cold glare could be seen and said, "I want you dead, now."

Daeyeol wriggles himself and kicks the man's leg. The man let go of him and Daeyeol sprints before attacking Seol-hwa. Tears fall from his eyes and he holds Seol-hwa's head before knocking on the metal lockers. Seol-hwa shrieks in pain and Daeyeol said, "I won't let you live after what you did to Sungyeol hyung."

Daeyeol hits Seol-hwa's head one more time and it is a hard blow. Seol-hwa immediately collapses to the ground, unconscious. Daeyeol's anger fades as he looks at Hyun-kyung and Sungyeol. He approaches them and holds his brother. He shed tears and said, "Hyun-kyung, call the ambulance."

"Okay." Hyun-kyung quickly calls the police and Daeyeol said, "Stay strong, hyung. Please."

"Sungyeol ah..." Hyun-kyung holds Sungyeol's hand firmly as she calls his name. She looks at Yumi's so-called dead body and bit her lips. She mumbles to herself, "I killed her. I think I killed her."

"You're not alone," Daeyeol said, making her look at him. Daeyeol cries profusely and confesses, "I think I had killed my ex."

Death. Who isn't scared of death? The polices and ambulance arrive a few minutes later. Seol-hwa, Yumi and Sungyeol are admitted to a nearby hospital and Daeyeol stands, followed by Hyun-kyung. The police asks, "Who caused this?"

"Me. The girl named Seol-hwa had a gun. She killed Daeyeol's brother, Sungyeol. I think I had murdered them," Hyun-kyung lied. Daeyeol's eyes widened and the police handcuffs her. Hyun-kyung turns around and looks at Daeyeol before taking her hair band off. She gives it to Daeyeol and said, "It's yours now. Keep it."

"No. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter