A Few Months Later

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am Min Seol-hwa, okay? Pfft, Hyun-kyung, do you really think that you will maintain at Woollim High?" Seol-hwa mumbles to herself as she sits on a wooden stool. She is living in a rented apartment near the school. She sighs heavily and scrolls through the pictures she capture. Her mind is going to burst in anger because she has a love rival, Hyun-kyung. She slams her phone on the table and mutters to herself, "Ko Hyun-kyung, I'm going to find out who are you."

Seol-hwa stands and walks to a wooden door. She puts on her black coat and opens the door before leaving the house. She run downstairs and walks out from the apartment before heading to the bus stop. It is a very cold, chilly night. Seol-hwa sits at the bench and waits for a taxi or a bus to arrive. She looks around and put her hands inside her pockets. Her eyes widened as she take her hands out. She curses to herselffor not bringing her phone along. A bus arrives and Seol-hwa stands before getting inside the bus. She sits and sighs heavily as the bus starts its journey. She looks outside and- "We're not really dating but you say that we're dating?"
Seol-hwa recognises that voice. That cold, almost monotonous voice. She turns around and saw Daeyeol and Hyun-kyung a few seats behind her. She looks back in front and smirks before saying, "This is easier than I thought."

"Aigoo Hyun-kyung ah, we're really dating. It may be awkward to you since love is not in your life vocabulary," Daeyeol teased with a smirk plastered on his lips. Hyun-kyung punches his forearm lightly and replied, "I know that."

"Usually you'll punch me like you wanted to kill me. Now, what happen?" Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and replied, "Just think that I am tired."

"You're tired or you're in love with me?" Hyun-kyung tries to say something but nothing comes out from her brain. Daeyeol smiles cutely and pinch her cheeks before replying, "Kyeopta."

Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and Daeyeol ruffles her hair before asking, "What do you want to do now?"
"Me?" Daeyeol nods. Hyun-kyung replied bluntly, "I want to sleep."

Hyun-kyung sighs heavily and said, "I'm going to think of the most awesome and cruel way to make your ex-crush leave Woollim."

"You're violent indeed," Daeyeol joked. Hyun-kyung roll her dark brown eyes and replied, "I'm like this since I am born."

"Yea right." Seol-hwa who is listening to their conversation, laughs quietly and said, "I won't let that happen at all. I will maintain at Woollim in order to get Daeyeol back. You'll see."

The next few months, the mid-year examinations are over. Both Hyun-kyung and Seol-hwa are still maintaining their positions as the bullies of Woollim High. Hyun-kyung's presence still give everyone goose bumps compared to Seol-hwa. Seol-hwa may had done things worse than Hyun-kyung but they are more scared of Hyun-kyung than Seol-hwa. Their auras are different. So different. Hyun-kyung's aura is more unfriendly, cruel and violent while Seol-hwa's aura is more to a passive, lunatic and desperate bully. Now, their results are at the school noticeboard. The students are gathering there to see their results. Seol-hwa is not even interested for her marks because she wants to see Daeyeol's one instead. Then she saw her name at the bottom three out in the whole form. Her eyes widened and tries to look for Daeyeol's name. Hyun-kyung saw her and approaches her before pushing her a bit to find her name. Seol-hwa glares at her and Hyun-kyung scoffs before sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter