Home #Alone

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun-kyung arrives at a beautiful, outstanding villa and takes out her keys. She unlocks the polished wooden door and walks inside the villa. She closes the door quietly and take off her school shoes before walking up to her bedroom. She opens the door and walks inside a green colour room and closes the door before locking it. She sighs heavily and walks to the window to close the blinds. She then straight away heads to the bathroom to get rid of all the sweat and dust from her body after a long day at school. After a while, Hyun-kyung finally leaves the bathroom, wearing a white tee and black shorts. She leaves the bedroom and walk downstairs before heading to the kitchen located at the back of the vila as she feels extremely hungry. She is as hngry as a hyena right now and she looks at the cupboards to find something to eat. She founds a packet of ramen and takes out several ingredients and cookware. She cooks her ramen for dinner and suddenly, sounds of a doorbell can be heard. She puts the fire in low heat before covering the lid and as she heads to the living room and opens the door, Daeyeol is smiling at her, trying to be cute for her. She roll her eyes and sigh in annoyance before asking, "You followed me all the way here?"

"Hm... maybe? Why? Can't I?" Daeyeol replied. He looks at her from top to bottom and Hyun-kyung roll her eyes. She said, "Leave. I'm tired."

"Oh come on. I came all the way here to see you. By the way, nice house for the one and only Girl with the Red Ribbon Hair Band." Hyun-kyung scoffs in irritation and asked, "What do you want to be exact?"

"Let me in. I'm hungry." Hyun-kyung thinks for a moment and eventually moves to the side. She opens the door wide and Daeyeol walks in while examine the house. Hyun-kyung closes the door and brings Daeyeol to the living room after Daeyeol take off his black school shoes. She walks to the kitchen and Daeyeol looks at the living room. Her house is so classy. I think it must be very expensive by the looks of it. You never know, he thought. Hyun-kyung comes back with the bowl of ramen and sits before praying. She take a pair or wooden chopsticks and eats her dinner. Daeyeol looks at her while staring at the food, and the sounds of his stomach grumbling in hunger can be heard. He then asked, "You live alone?"

"Obviously," Hyun-kyung lied. Daeyeol scoots closer to her because poor him, he's hungry after following her like a tiger hunting its prey. He moves even closer and Hyun-kyung turns before her eyes widened in shock. Their faces are an inch close and she can't take it anymore. She screams and asked, "What are you doing?!"
"I want to eat." Hyun-kyung sighs heavily and gives him the ramen. She takes the remote and watches some random shows, just to stop making herself bored. Daeyeol eats and finishes every single drop before looking at her. She is really pretty, Daeyeol thought. He snatches the remote and Hyun-kyung glares at him. She tries to get the remote and Daeyeol sticks his tongue out. Hyun-kyung stands and jumps to get the remote. Daeyeol laughs and Hyun-kyung tries to get it. Daeyeol walk backwards and his legs hit the legs of a red sofa. He stumbles and Hyun-kyung finally gets the remote. Daeyeol holds Hyun-kyung's wrist and they both fall onto the sofa, and their faces are close to each other. The colour of rose creeps on their cheeks as they stare at each other's eyes, their legs tangle to one another. Their breath tingles and Daeyeol said, "This is awkward."

"Yea..." Daeyeol bite his lips and- "I'm home - WHAT THE ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

The two of them look and Hyun-kyung quickly gets off from Daeyeol. She scratches her head and replied, "Min-soo!"

Daeyeol sits properly and Min-soo sighs heavily. He said, "Sorry. I'm Ko Min-soo, Hyun-kyung's brother's best friend."

"AH..." Daeyeol stands and hears a thunder. Min-soo said, "It's raining outside."

Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter