Bully in School

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daeyeol and Sungyeol get up from the cold, marble floor and walk to the nurse's room together. Sungyeol supports his brother by putting Daeyeol's right arm around his shoulders. Daeyeol looks at him and asked, "How is Hyun-kyung like? I'm curious about her."

Sungyeol doesn't reply anything and in fact, he hates to talk about Hyun-kyung. He knew her for a while and talking about her isn't his main thing. Sungyeol is crossed because of what Hyun-kyung did to his little brother. Daeyeol sighs heavily and thinks, I am curious about her, hyung. Can you tell me at least. I really want to be her friend. After a few minutes walking, they finally arrive in front of a white door with the sign, nurse's room. Sungyeol pushes the door open carefully and- "Ah Sungyeol ah! What brings you here?"

Sungyeol flashes a smile to a female nurse in her early 30s and replied as he brings Daeyeol to a bed, "My brother just came here and he got hurt by 'The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band' on his first day of school."

"Ah... Hyun-kyung ah," the nurse replied, "She is quite the topic since day one."

Sungyeol looks at the time and said, "Treat my brother's wounds, please. I got to go to class now."

Sungyeol makes eye contact with his brother and they are like a bottle of ink and a piece of paper. They smile and Sungyeol said, "I go to class first, Yeol ah."

Daeyeol instantly nods and Sungyeol ruffles his hair before leaving the nurse's room. Daeyeol sighs heavily as he gets his wounds treated by a male student who is there by coincidence. The male student is in charge for the treatments and since he is a senior, Daeyeol can only look around. After his wounds are treated, the male student leaves the nurse's room quietly. Daeyeol sighs heavily and asked, "How is she like?"

"Hyun-kyung?" The nurse replied as she organises the medical box. Daeyeol nods and the nurse replied, "She is a tough girl and athletic. She likes to bully others but I don't know the reason why. Everyone are scared of her and she never had any friends. She only have victims."

"Are you perhaps - one of them?" The nurse can only let out a dark chuckle and smiles. She replied, "Sometimes."

Daeyeol nods and gets off from the bed. He bows and leaves the nurse's room with his bag to go to class. He is extremely nervous as he is going to meet new friends, which is something he is feared with. He has dyslexia so if he tells them or one of them found out, he is dead because he will get bullied by Hyun-kyung more and his classmates will laugh at him. He stops as he saw the sign 3-2A and he knocks a brown door. He pushes the sliding door and everyone look at him. Their stares could kill him as they are piercing right through his body. He gulps, feeling nervous and walks in before closing the door. He bows to a male teacher, with the name, Mr. Jo, and looks at the other classmates. He examines them and saw Hyun-kyung is sleeping in class. He manages to smile and said, "Hello. My name is Lee Daeyeol and I was actually homeschooled for a while before moving here thanks to dyslexia. Please take care of me well."

Oh my god. I should had think before I speak. Now I'm so embarrassed. Stupid mouth. The classmates look at each other and Daeyeol looks down in shame. He feels like he is inside a pool of regret after he said the word. Hyun-kyung stirs from her sleep as she hear the classmates laughing and blink a few times. She shouts, "Can you at least shut up?!"

The others freeze and stop laughing at a dead joke and Hyun-kyung saw Daeyeol. She can only smirk evilly and Daeyeol saw this. He waves at her and- "Daeyeol, sit next to the girl with the red ribbon hair band. She'll be your seatmate for a year."

Daeyeol nods awkwardly and Hyun-kyung goes back to sleep as she groan in annoyance. Daeyeol walks to the back of the class and sits next to the pretty monster which can actually kill its victims from time to time. He takes out his books and pencil box to write the notes for himself and for Hyun-kyung. He can't stop staring at her and quickly write the notes as the teacher starts to speak. First, it is Math class, then goes to Korean Language, History and Physics. Hyun-kyung stirs from her sleep after sleeping for four subjects and looks at Daeyeol. She sits properly and stretches herself before asking, "Why are you sitting here?"

"You didn't hear? Mr. Jo chose my seat," Daeyeol replied. He continued, "I guess that we're destined to be with each other." Hyun-kyung scoffs in disbelief and said, "Destiny, my feet."

"I've wrote notes for you and sorry if my writing is bad. I got dyslexia and- I don't like notes and studying." Hyun-kyung looks at him and thinks inside her brain, How dare he is trying to be nice to me? I'm so irritated! He got dyslexia? Huh! I can make fun of him more. You'll suffer in this school. I never let you have a peacful like in Woollim High. Daeyeol nods and rests his head on his arms that are rest on his table. Hyun-kyung r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter