Love Hurts

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daeyeol is getting ready for bed. He change into his baby blue colour pyjamas and sits on his comfy bed. He lays down flat on his back as he stares blankly at the ceiling. He asks himself as he puts his right hand on his chest, "Am I really in love with her?"

Boy, you're in love with her if you think that you're in love with her. Daeyeol feels his heartbeat running a whole marathon without missing a beat from the music. He closes his eyes and drifts himself to sleep. Sleep with the clouds of peace and quiet.

The next morning, the Sun shines bright without fail and the rays from Heaven creeps through the window in Hyun-kyung's bedroom, trying to wake her up. The rays hit her eyes and Hyun-kyung groans before sitting properly, with her messy bed hair like she was in a wild goose chase. She scratches her head and looks at her right, staring outside. She yawns and covers before dragging herself to the bathroom to get herself ready.

On the other hand, Daeyeol wakes up thanks to his instincts. He stands and walks to the window before opening it, inhaling the cool breeze. He smiles as he looks at the birds flying and also quiet neighbourhood. He is quite happy with the peace and quiet surrounding. Daeyeol looks down and saw his mother is watering the flowers. He said, "Morning."

Mrs. Lee looks up and shouts, "Yeol! Get ready and wake your girlfriend up!"

"Okay!" Daeyeol closes the window and heads to the bathroom to get himself ready.

 

Hyun-kyung is reading the comments of the video she posted online. She chuckles darkly and said to herself, "Now that's what you get from disobeying me, sl*t."
The door is open and Daeyeol walks in with a blank expression. Hyun-kyung looks at him and Daeyeol asked, "'You posted it online?"

"Yea. It's trending right now," Hyun-kyung replied with a sly smirk plastered on her lips. Daeyeol bite his lips and said, "You're so cruel, Hyun-kyung."

Hyun-kyung stands and replied with her proud attitude, "I am cruel since day one. I am not even surprised when you say that. Plus, this is not worse in my point of view."

"Not worse?" Daeyeol asked and scoffs at the statement Hyun-kyung made. He approaches her and said, "You are crazy to do that."

Hyun-kyung looks at him and replied, "She deserved that. Her family did even worse! You never understand because you never think of my ing perspective! You're just like every losers out there!"

"Yah!" Daeyeol snapped. Hyun-kyung quickly throws a punch square at Daeyeol's face. She closes the door before locking the door. Daeyeol touches his now bleeding lip and shots a cold glare towards her. He storms towards her and chokes Hyun-kyung before saying, "You are doing this for revenge. You're so immature."

"You're immature as well. Everyone say that you should be my friend, but you never listen, kid." Hyun-kyung pushes and pins Daeyeol to the ground before saying, "I hate you and you cannot change me in a day."

Daeyeol gathers all his strength and turn the tables around. Hyun-kyung struggles and Daeyeol said, "I don't care of them because I care about you."

"Why do you even ing care about me you punk?!" Daeyeol stops pinning her and replied while tears fall from his eyes to Hyun-kyung's cheeks, "I like you, Hyun-kyung."

Hyun-kyung bursts into laughter and asks in disbelief, "You? Like me? That's a lame joke, kid."

"Can't you take this seriousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter