The Red Ribbon Hair Band

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's here." Sound of murmurs can be heard from the students all over the hallway. Hyun-kyung and Daeyeol are walking to class and Hyun-kyung doesn't care of what others think. She, in fact, doesn't like to know anything about her. One of the students whispers to another student, "She is 'The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band' that my brother always talk about. She is like the scariest bully in Woollim High. She bullies everyone in school."

"So scary...," the other whispered back. Hyun-kyung passes by them and they get the chills in their spine. Daeyeol follows her and Hyun-kyung stop creating tracks of death. Daeyeol stops walking and Hyun-kyung turns around before saying, "I look ridiculous!"

"Oh come on!" Daeyeol pouts and approaches her before pinching her cheeks. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and Daeyeol said, "You're the cutest girl I ever meet."

"Shut up. I rather being badass than like this," Hyun-kyung fired back and Daeyeol chuckles. He ruffles her hair and hugs her by the waist. Hyun-kyung pushes him away and said, "I'll kill you if you do that again."

"Oh I'll kill you, said the girl who tried to kiss me yesterday," Daeyeol teased before a mischievous smirk can be seen on his lips. Hyun-kyung approaches him and punches his arm before asking, "Why do you even tell that?!"

"It's fun to tease you," Daeyeol replied with a cheeky grin. Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and said, "Shut up."

"How is he so brave with her? He's comfortable with her too!" A girl whispered. The others nod and wonder how does Daeyeol do to make Hyun-kyung like that. Daeyeol pecks Hyun-kyung's lips and said, "I think I like you."

"You better get that though out from your brain, Daeyeol," Hyun-kyung muttered as she glares at him. Daeyeol shakes his head and pecks her forehead and said, "You glare at me again."

They walk and Daeyeol intertwine his right hand with Hyun-kyung's left hand. Hyun-kyung shakes her hand free and they walk inside the classroom. Hyun-kyung approaches to the girl and asked, "Where's my money?"

The girl takes out her pink Gucci purse and s the zip of her purse. She gives the money to Hyun-kyung and Hyun-kyung looks at her and her friend. She counts and said, "This is not enough."

"Why are you threatening me?" The girl snapped. Hyun-kyung scoffs and replied with an annoyed tone, "You owe me money, you need to pay back. You and your family are useless."

"Hey!" The other girl shouted. Hyun-kyung pulls the girl's collar and makes her stand. Hyun-kyung glares at her and said, "Even though my brother and your sister are related, I don't give a . You took my money, you need to pay it back. I'm posting the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter