Dominate Her

The Girl with Red Ribbon Hair Band
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later, Daeyeol is walking to the bus stop and there's something different about him. He wears a black cap, covering something from prying eyes. He saw Hyun-kyung and runs to her before saying, "Morning, milady."

Hyun-kyung roll her eyes as she focuses on her phone. Daeyeol sighs heavily and- "Morning. Satisfied?"

Daeyeol smiles and Hyun-kyung looks at him before asking, "Why are you wearing a cap?"

"Why? Can't I?" Hyun-kyung roll her eyes and Daeyeol adjusts her hair band. Hyun-kyung mutters under her breath, "You want me to kill you so badly, right?"

"I don't mind. I'm ready to get hurt," Daeyeol replied with an innocent smile. The students who hear that are kind of triggered by Daeyeol's statement. Hyun-kyung let out a groan and said, "I never like you, as you know since day one but you never understand. I'm still your bully and you're still my victim."

"Yea, yea. Usually in a relationship, guys are more dominant but I guess that I was wrong the whole time." Hyun-kyung raises an eyebrow and Daeyeol wraps his right arm around Hyun-kyung's waist. He pulls her close with little force and whispers, "Can't you let me dominate you for today?"

"No." Daeyeol nods and said, "You know those relationships in dramas are beautiful but I don't know why I like relationships that -  I mean I like abusive relationships." Hyun-kyung quickly kicks his leg and said, "You need to go to the mental hospital."

Daeyeol nods and replied, "But I think I don't have because you're my medicine."

Hyun-kyung roll her eyes in annoyance and the bus arrives. The students get up and the bus leaves to school, and the situation is so quiet and tense. Hyun-kyung is listening to music using her phone and Daeyeol is playing with Hyun-kyung's hair. He combs her hair and asked, "Why do you mention mental hospital all of the sudden?"

Hyun-kyung turns off her phone and stares blankly at the window. Daeyeol adjusts Hyun-kyung's hair band and said, "You can tell me later."

At school, Hyun-kyung and Daeyeol walk to class and as Daeyeol opens the door, water is splashed on him, earning gasps from the students. Hyun-kyung becomes mad and the students laugh before keeping quiet like mice as they say Hyun-kyung. Hyun-kyung approaches them and snatches the big, blue pail before throwing it on the floor. She clench her fists and starts punching the students one by one. Daeyeol rub his eyes and his eyes widened as he saw the situation. He shouts, "HYUN-KYUNG STOP IT!"

Daeyeol approaches her and tries to hold her, stopping the fight. Hyun-kyung turns and punches Daeyeol, causing him to let go and slip on the wet floor. His head hits the edge of one of the tables and yelps in pain. Hyun-kyung approaches the girl before pulling her up by her collar. She pushes her with all her might and the window breaks. The girl holds on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter