09: Seperate

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

 

*KRINGGG*

 

My alarm clock rang as i lazily sat up and switch it off. I look at the time and i was still early. I unlocked my phone only to see tons of messages from Jungkook.

 

Kookie97: Hey you there?

Are you asleep?

You angry at me?

Why did you just walk away like that?

Who hurt you?

 

There were more but i was too lazy to read. I locked my phone as i head to the bathroom to shower. Why is it that i feel so sad now. I used to be fine. I stood under the shower as the water flow down my body and my body is all wet now. I shampoo my hair and used a body wash to scrub on my body. The scene of him with Yerin is still clear in my mind. 

"Why do i care.." I wash my body as i close my eyes trying to forget it.

"Morning mum, morning dad.." I greeted my parents and they just smile at me. I sat down infront of them as i spread jam on my bread. I was eating when my phone vibrated.

 

Yejissi: Hey! Wanna go school together?

Haeunni: Ya sure

Yejissi: With Bangtan but no Jk

 

I choked as i saw the text message. Since when is this brat close to Bangtan? I took the last bite as i stuff everything in my mouth. I took a sip of my milk and i walked to my mum and hug her before leaving for school. I scanned outside making sure Jungkook wasn't there as i run and press the lift button like crazy hoping it will arrive fast. 

 

*Ting*

 

The lift is here and without wasting any time, i walked inside closing the door. I heave out a relieve sigh as Jungkook wasn't there. The lift arrived at the first level and there are Bangtan and Yeji waiting for me. Yoongi waved his hand at me while the others just smile. All of us walked together and i notice Yeji getting close to Namjoon. Just what happen when i wasn't around? Yoongi oppa, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin oppa is older than us by one year. They are in the sunbae class. Yoongi walked beside me as he kept looking at my face making sure i was fine.

 

"You okay?" He asked and i laughed.

"Of couse i am fine." I answered and all of them turn to look at me.

"Clearly you're not." All of them said and i rolled my eyes.

"If its about Jungkook, we know. Yerin kissed him."

"I don't care oppa, kiss him or whatever go ahead." I walked ahead and Yoongi chased me as he grab my wrist stopping me. He signalled the others to walked ahead.

"Are you really okay?" He asked but his tone was now different. He asked in a worried tone making sure i was really fine. I pull my wrist away as he let go from his grip. I shook my head and Yoongi just smile. He pat my back as he comfort me to stay strong.

 

"Why did you bother liking him when you know he has a girlfriend, geez you must be dumb." Yoongi push my head back and i was annoyed. I chased him and the others help me hold him so that i could hit him. 

 

All of us walked together and we are now infront of the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter