12: She is mine

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

 

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there as i looked at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know but i only think of you as a bestfriend who really cares for me.."

"I know.. Can't you give me a chance?"

"Yoongi what is wrong with you?" I asked and Yoongi cupped my face.

 

"Jungkook broke up with Yerin... He will finally want you." I blinked my eyes and Yoongi stared at me. I heard the door opened and i knew someone else was here.

 

"Yoongi-" That voice, it must be Jin. I was about to turn when Yoongi brought my face closer to him. He cupped my face tightly and it happen too fast, Yoongi bring his face closer to mine and he kissed me. I could hear voices at the background but i couldn't identify who the voices belongs too. I push Yoongi away as we both inhale oxygen. 

 

"Hyung..." I turned to the owner of the voice and it was Jungkook. I turned to Yoongi and clenched my fist. Jungkook walked to me as he stood infront of me.

"Now Jungkook i am happy. She is all yours."

"What was that kiss for?!"

"Yerin took your first kiss, i took hers." Jungkook glance at me as he mouthed something.

 

"She is mine, no one can touch her. Aish i can never leave her alone with these hungry wolves." Jungkook said and i laughed. I think the only hungry ones are Yoongi and him. 

 

"I'm only hungry for Yeji.." Namjoon said and the others rolled their eyes.

"I'm hungry for food." Jin replied with Taehyung and Jimin agreeing with him.

"I'm hungry for .... i guess reaction when i do my aegyo.." Hoseok shrugged and now our attention was on these two idiots.

 

"I'm not hungry." Yoongi replied and Jungkook jumped happily.

"I'm hungry for you.."

"Ew Jungkook go away, that is so cringey." I push him away and Jungkook pouts. 

 

All of us head back to class and Jungkook kept wanting to cling onto me. We enter the class and of course we're late for the next lesson. We sat down at our seat and Jungkook kept poking my stomach wanting my attention. I took an eraser as i drew a line on the table. I gesture to him that whoever crosses the line, get punished. Knowing Jungkook, he won't even take my warning seriously.

I was copying the notes the teacher had written on the board as i felt someone looking at me. I looked at the side and saw Jungkook staring at me. He got closer and soon, he passed the boundary which is the line. 

 

"Jeon Jungkook, i want to study.." I said and he pouts.

"Give me attention.."

"Ya, you can have all the attention later on.." I said and again he pulled my sleeve. I rolled my eyes and pull away from him. He insist and finally the teacher noticed the both of us.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter