28: News

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day)

My phone kept ringing and it was annoying. I kept moving my hands on the bed patting everywhere finding for my phone. I groaned as i wasn't able to find my phone anywhere. I open my eyes and my phone was under my pillow. I rolled my eyes as i grabbed it and without looking at the caller id, i pick the call. 

"Hello,i its like 8 in the morning who are you to disturb my beauty sleep?!" I raised my voice and on the other side was a familiar voice laughing at me.

"J-Jungkook?!" I yelled out and he continue laughing,

"I'm so sorry like i didn't know it was you." I look at the caller id and mentally cursed myself. I palmed my forehead still thinking how stupid can i be. 

"Its alright, its my fault for calling so early. Anyways, its not 8 in the morning my love. Its 3 in the afternoon now." He said and at the background i can hear the others laughing out loud. 

"Erghh i hate you."

"Awww you love me, anyways i have an interview later on. You want to meet for awhile?"

"Why not, I'll go get ready now." 

"Alright, just come here alright.." I hang up the call and rush to the bathroom to get ready. I check twitter and his interview is scheduled at 7pm. I only have 3 hours with him before he gets busy again.

~~~~

You enter the bighit building and head to their practice room. You looked everywhere finding for Jungkook. 

"Jungkook... Jungkook." You called out and soon you heard noises coming from one of the room. You walked towards the room and open the door. You saw Jungkook laughing with the member and when his eyes met yours, he grinned happily. He ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"You made it." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Of course."

"Hyung, we're going on a date. I'll come back before the interview." He said and Namjoon just nod his head. We left the building together but Jungkook had to disguise himself. He wore a wig which make him look like a girl and we swaped hoodies. I was also wearing his hoodie but a hoodie that fan as never seen before. We walked around and nobody notice. We hold hands as we walked along the streets. We decided to go eat, after that we'll play arcade and then just walked along the park. i didn't want to do anything that will tire him. 

We walked in the cafe and there wasn't many people inside. I decided to order because i wouldn't want people to know Jungkook came here. Jungkook was sitting down as he was looking at me. 

"Two caramel macchiato please." I said as i hand him my credit card.

"Alright, hey ah.. You're really pretty." The cashier said and i just nod my head.

"Are you single?" He asked and i point to the Jungkook with a long hair wig.

"Ahh your friend likes me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter