35: Happily ever after

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

Both me and Jungkook waited for Bangtan and Yeji to arrive as i was done cooking for our babies first birthday. We didn't invite alot of people only our parents and them. Our parents have arrived early in the morning to help take care of our babies so Jungkook and i can get the party started. We were thankful that atleast our parents were there to help take care of them. So here i am, waiting at the front door with my baby Junghan. Both of them were well dress as Junghan, iron man and Junghee, Elsa. They walked around looking so cute and i swear we just can't resist them.

"Junghan ah!!! You're so cute!! Aww daddy love you..." Jungkook said as he rubs his cheeks against Junghan who is of course enjoying it. I watched the scene and i can't help but feel happy. A sudden strange feeling in my stomach as i rushed to the toilet. Jungkook looked up as he saw me rushing. He followed behind leaving the babies to play with each other. I was feeling sick all of a sudden and this feeling, is not a good one. The bell rang as i push Jungkook out.

"Go, they are here..." I said and Jungkook kneeled down to me.

"No babe, i'll help you.."

"Babe, don't ruin the babies birthday." Jungkook heave out a sigh as he walks out.

"Babe if you can't just rest." With that he left. I tried to take a deep breathe in and out. I wash my mouth, brush my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. Everyone was looking happy and even the babies were walking around as Hoseok chased them.

"Damn they gettin cuter Jungkook, my heart." Hoseok said as he cluth his chest. I walked over to them and greet them all. 

"Junghan learn a few words, baby come here." I called and Junghan, being a smart boy rush to me. Hoseok pass me the gift he had bought and i gave it to Junghan who tried to take it with his small hands.

"Wahhh Junghan you got a present." Everyone watch the kid as he jumped happily. 

"Wahhh.." He said and everyone squealed happily.

"I can't oh my god, i'm going to kidnap you!!!" Hoseok carried Junghan as he plays with him. I called Junghee who is busy looking at something on the floor.

"Baby, Jungheee come here baby..." I called and Junghee came running as i hugged and kissed her.

"Baby, what is this?" I showed her a toy car as everyone waited for her reply.

"Car... Car.." She said. It wasn't a clear pronunciation but everyone knew she tried to say car.

"Jungkook and Haeun's babies are the cutest." Jimin said as both him and Taehyung played with Junghee. I watched as all of them put their gifts on the table. Soon it was time to cut the cakes, we carried the babies as we hold the knife with them. Junghan is with me and Junghee is with Jungkook.

"The more i look at Junghee the more she look like Jungkook and Junghan is totally Haeun's junior." We took a photo together as the babies struggled to go down. Yeah eversince they can walk they don't really like it if we hold them for too long. 

"Your babies are growing up too fast.." Yeji said as she chew on the cake. I turned to her and smile bitterly.

"Yeah, i miss the times where they were still small and i couldn't sleep.."

"They grew up alright, too fast." I walked to the kids as i kissed them and i can't help but get emotional. As a mother, watching your kids grow is the best thing but it is also a sad thing as they are growing too fast.

"Babies, please don't grow too fast... Daddy come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter