20: Jeju trip

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov

Finally, a week has passed and It was time for their finals and they have been studying very hard. It was their English paper now and Jungkook is reading and doing it properly. He wants to do well to make Haeun proud and to also be in the same university as Haeun because Haeun is smart, she can skip college and enter university. Jungkook isn't confident but he will try.

 

“Stop writing..” The teacher said and Jungkook put away his pen. The teacher collected their paper and left. Jungkook turned to Haeun who is now revising her math notes as he pretended to stretch his arm to try to reach out to Haeun. He tapped her shoulder and she turned to him, giving him a confuse look. 

 

“Why are you so pretty and cute?” He asked and Haeun gave him a disgust look.

“Why are you acting like this?” She asked and Jungkook went closer to her.

“I miss you.”

“Are you drunk? We see each other every day.” She shook her head and before Jungkook can reply, the math teacher came in. It was time for another paper. Jungkook heave out a sigh as he was feeling restless. Haeun heard his sigh as she turned to him and smile.

"Hwaiting!" She mouthed and Jungkook laughed. She can be cold and mean but cute at times.

 

1:00 pm

 

“All of you to rest and study well for tomorrow chemistry and physics paper.” The teacher said as she left the class. Everyone packed their things and Jungkook waited for Haeun as they all went back together. They decided to study together since its their last year here. Everyone sat down at the library taking out all their notes. Of course the single hyung kept eyeing the ones with couple. Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. They sighed as they envy the ones that has a girlfriend.

 

"Ya Yoongi don't you feel what we feel?" Jin asked and Yoongi laughed.

"If Haeun is single, then she is mine." Jungkook heard that as he hugged Haeun and hid her.

"Nobody is taking her away." Jungkook said and everyone laugh.

"You cutie!" Haeun pinched his cheeks and Jungkook blushed. They all continue their session till 6pm. As it was getting late, they all packed up to go home.

"Takecare guys!" Haeun said as she walked ahead with Yeji and Namjoon.

"Takecare hyungs.." Jungkook bid goodbye with the other guys and Jin walked closer to her.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook.. Don't you need to tell her?" Jin said and Jungkook looks behind at Haeun.

"I'll tell her when the time is right..."

 

(After finals)

 

After the finals, they are now having their holidays for 2 months before their results came out. Jungkook and Haeun is now a happy couple and Jungkook is very clingy. Jin did some part time job and earn some rewards along with Jimin and Taehyung. They got tickets to Jeju. They called everyone and invited the rest to their house to tell the news to them. As everyone has arrived, Jin put all the tickets on the table. 

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter