08: Heartbreak

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

I couldn't hear the voices at the background as i was focus to the guy. Something about him just scares me, its like he will find me and kill me outside. I stood back as i took a deep breath before replying him.

 

"Leave, now!" I yelled and he wanted to climbed up the counter table. He was about to touch me when Jungkook grab the back of his collar and dragged him outside. It was the first time i ever saw Jungkook look so mad. His eyes was dark and he is giving this aura, dangerous aura.

 

"Don't come here, i warn you.." Jungkook said sternly as he close the door and looked at us. He walked to me as he looked around making sure i wasn't hurt. 

 

"You okay?" He asked and i heave out a relieve sigh as my leg gave way.

 

"I thought i was going to die...." The manager help me stand up as she told me to change. I went inside and the scene just now was still clear in my head. It was the first time Jungkook gave out that expression. I shook the thoughts away as i quickly change into my uniform. I walked out and saw Jungkook smiling at me. I can't help but smile back at him, i don't know whats wrong but i just felt happy he did that just now. I bid goodbye to my manager and the rest as i left the cafe with Jungkook. Jungkook didn't say anything as he knew i need time to organise my thoughts.

 

"Thanks..." I said as i turned to him and flash out the most sincere smile ever.

 

"Aigoo you.." He ruffled my hair and i laughed. 

 

"You're cute actually like legit." Jungkook put his hand inside his pocket and i gave him a weird look.

 

"Someone who is able to capture your heart, is one lucky man." He mumbled to himself and i jogged, catching up to him. 

"Ya what are you blabbering about?" I asked as i jokingly hit his arm. Jungkook just look at me and laugh as he ran ahead.

 

What does he mean by that?

 

"What if i say, its you who is the one who captures my heart?"

 

(NEXT MORNING)

I  walked along the corridor and saw Jungkook. I wanted to walked to him when i saw that he was with Yerin. I bit my lips as i turned around and accidentally bumped onto Yoongi. He raised up his palm as if he was saying hi to me. I too followed and Yoongi grab my wrist as he dragged me behind the pillar. Jungkook and his girlfriend walked pass us and i heaved out a relieve sigh. 

 

"Are you sad?" He asked and i shook my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter