14: Bestfriend

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov

Days passed and Haeun has been tutoring Jungkook. Actually, she's been teaching the 3 beangle, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. They were now at the library with 7 boys and 2 girls just looking at each other wondering for answers.

 

"Ya, staring at the ceiling won't help you and staring at my face won't give you the grades you want alright." Haeun said and Jimin rolled his eyes. Taehyung on the other hand was making full use of his pen, pencil eraser to make a spaceship.

 

"Taehyung i didn't asked for a spaceship, i asked for this math solution answer. Come on guys i too have to study." Haeun said already feeling tired teaching them. Jungkook is doing his work but this 2 isn't. Jimin looked at Taehyung as they eyed Namjoon with puppy eyes.

 

"Oh sorry my boyfriend is teaching me. You guys are stuck with her." Yeji points to Haeun and Haeun bit her lips as she was holding back herself from cursing.

 

"Ya, it isn't easy to handle this two kids."

 

"Kids?!" They both raised their voice as Jin rolled his worksheet and hit their head.

 

"I'll help you." Yoongi said as he went over to help Haeun. Yoongi is now teaching Taehyung who is listening to him while Jimin is pouting at her like a little baby.

 

"Jimin, do you understand?" He nod his head as he proceed to do it. Haeun turn to Yoongi and smile at him.

 

It was 6pm and they all stood up as they packed their bags. They studied from 2pm to 6pm its 4 hours of study session. 

 

"Jungkook this is your worksheet for today, Jimin and Taehyung here take it." They thanked her as they walked ahead. Jungkook turned and thanked her. 

 

"Let's talk." Jungkook said and Haeun turned to him wondering whats wrong. They sat down facing each other and Jungkook fiddle with his fingers. 

 

"I don't know what is wrong with me to be very honest, i know i like you but i'm confuse... Some part of me still does want Yerin back..." The words that she thought won't come out from his mouth, it did. She tried to hold onto her own emotions as she calm down. She can't blame him although she was hurt.

 

"Its alright Jungkook.. I get it. I'm going ahead because i have work." Haeun said as she walked ahead and the tears they won't stop flowing. 

 

"Hey Haeun- Haeun?" Yeji said as she tried to cover my face. All of them noticed at how she was trying to hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter