04: Friendly match

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

 

I looked at my wristwatch and its already 3:30 pm but he is not here yet. He was supposed to end at 3:00 pm, how dare this kid ditch me. I was about to get all mad but i didn't because i saw Jungkook running towards me.

 

“hah..., Sorry Haeun I’m late.” 

 

“It’s okay, next time text me if there is anything.” I told him and Jungkook shook his head.

 

“Nahh, it’s my coach he wanted to talk to me.” He explains as he stood up properly beside me and we entered the library together.

 

“Alright...” We both walked to an empty seat as we sat down side by side. I took out Chemistry and Physics papers first since we’ll be doing science today.

 

“Science?” He said sounding all sad. I nodded and Jungkook shook his head, showing me that he doesn’t want to do it.

 

“My decision so now be a good boy and take out your chemistry textbook.” I instructed him and he just sigh.

 

“I didn’t bring it.”

 

“Don’t lie to me.”

 

“Ergh fine!” Jungkook sigh in defeat as he took out his textbook and flipped to the pages of the topic I’m teaching him.

 

“Listen up closely okay.” I spoke and Jungkook nod his head as he come closer to me to listen.

 

I explain every single thing to him specifically, about what he should know, all the molecules and atoms. At first it was hard teaching him but a few minutes passed and he understood some of it. I gave him an assessment paper to do, to test how much he understands from my teaching, “Alright Jungkook, this is your practice paper for chemistry, finish it and give it to me.” I help Jungkook put it in the file and hand it to him. I looked at my wristwatch and its 5:00 pm. We spend 2 hours and 30 minutes just doing Chemistry. I looked at Jungkook and he really looked exhausted plus he must've hurt his left arm because he was rubbing it from just now. He kept yawning and I wonder what time he slept yesterday or maybe his training today was much tougher. 

 

Okay get a grip Haeun why do you care?

 

“Let’s go home.” I blurted out and Jungkook got shocked.

 

“Physics?” He asked as he showed me his physics textbook.
 

“We’ll do it another day, I forgot to bring the papers.” I lied and Jungkook just nodded. We packed our things and left the library together. Jungkook didn’t talk and so do I. 

 

“Haeun...”

“What?”

“Boo!”

 

“Huh?” I looked at Jungkook weirdly, not understanding what he actually wants until he points to my leg. I looked down and my eyes grew bigger.

 

“YA!!!!!!!” I yelled out as I saw a big cockroach on top of my shoe. I cling onto his neck and Jungkook was already laughing his off at how funny my reaction was. I tried to shake the cockroach away but it didn’t move.

 

“Ya!!! Help me remove it......” I begged Jungkook and he just shook his head.

 

“Help!!!” I pout and Jungkook at first, he didn’t buy it but then he just giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter