19: Dinner

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov

The rain got heavier and he was even more worried. Jungkook ran as fast as he could and he saw her. He knew he didn't have the time to cry and think about those sad thoughts. He needed to find her.

“Haeun!” He called out and she looked up only to see him. Haeun turned away and run from him. Jungkook chased her hoping that she'll stop running because he was worried that she might fell.

"Go away!!" Haeun yelled as Jungkook sprint as fast as he could and when he was beside her, he grab her wrist stopping her from running. 

 

“Why are you here...” Haeun asked and Jungkook was panting so hard but he tried to talk.

“I was finding for you..”

“Why.. just go away I know you love Yerin!” She yelled and Jungkook shook his head.

“I don’t love her, I love you.” Jungkook confessed and Haeun looked up at him.

“What?”

“I really love you okay, from the start I’ve always wanted to know you... Its just me not realising my own feelings. I thought I love Yerin but no. I was with her because I thought the popular guy should be with the popular girl. Without me knowing, I was clearly attracted to you but I was stupid enough not to realise. I kept teasing you.. I wanted to be closer to you. It kills me when a guy gets close to you, i hate it. I want to be the only one close to you.. It was selfish of me but i wanted you to just look at me and only me.” Haeun stood there listening to him confessing. Haeun laughed and Jungkook wonder what was funny but he was glad, she was okay.

 

“It’s funny how no matter how I much hated you, I can never break your heart or hurt you... Maybe I’ve liked you eversince you started focusing your attention on me and the fact that we got closer these days.. I guess I really liked you. Well you used to just bully me and left me, geez mean.” Jungkook grinned from ear to ear as he hugged Haeun tightly. It was still raining and the both of them were drenched but as long as they have each other, nothing else matters.

 

“By the way, I can see the colour of your bra.” Jungkook suddenly blurted out and Haeun looked down and saw it too. She covered it with her hands but Jungkook took off his uniform and gave it to her.

 

“Although its wet but just use it. Wouldn't want other guys to see it.” Haeun stared at him wearing that white tshirt and the sleeves was hugging his arm muscle. It was tight on him and she was clearly enjoying the view. How his shirt was now see through since she saw his abs and she blushed. She didn't know he was that hot.

 

“You okay Haeun? Your face is red.” Jungkook bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter