07: Work

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

 

Today Jungkook is in class and what a surprise. All he did in class was teased me until I got mad. So now, we’re both stuck outside the class. I turned to him shooting glares at him. I really wanted to study but when he is around i can never have my peace.

 

“I hate you so much you idiot.”

 

The both of us were busy talking and joking around when Yerin appeared infront of me with her 2 friends. She has that face that makes everyone just hate looking at her. Oh, I’m sorry for saying it but really, I really dislike her with all my heart. She is just a and also she is cheating on Jungkook. Poor dumbhead...

 

“What?” I asked and Yerin fold her arms before walking away.

 

Rude...... That’s what I thought.

 

Finally the teacher called us in after standing outside class for almost the whole lesson. Now thanks to this dumbhead i have to really study at home. Just when i want to work, he just got to make everything worst. 

 

"Haeun, do you like hate Yerin?" He asked and i turned to him as i shrugged.

 

"What do you think? She walks away giving people that face... Everyone hates her." I simply replied and not wasting any time as i head outside to have lunch. Yeji wrapped her arms around my neck as she gave me a thumbs up. I'm not someone who hides behind the bush, if i don't like that person i say it. If they have a problem they can just approach me. We are currently walking to the school canteen when Yerin stood infront of us. 

 

Now what?

 

"What do you want Yerin?" Yeji asked and she just smirked.

 

“Oh, I’ve been feeling really insecure lately, because you know you kept talking to Jungkook...” I knew what she was going to say and I wanted her to just go straight to the point. 

 

“Your point is? For me to stay away from that boyfriend of yours?” I spoke and she nod her head.

 

“Look, I am teaching him and if you could do better than me then please, you’re welcome to teach him but looking at your results....” I stopped as I looked at her from head to toe before continuing.

 

“You should just mind your own business because your results is legit worst than his.” I shoved her shoulders away as I walked pass her along with Yeji. Yes, she has the right to be jealous but please, I don’t even want or have anything to do with that dumbhead. I continue walking and finally i stopped.

 

"Why?" Yeji asked and i rolled my eyes. 

 

"I should teach her a lesson just now for annoying me. Yerin is just too much sometimes. I wonder if Jungkook knows about all this." 

 

"Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter