22: Goodbye

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov 

I had just arrived home and i was feeling so tired. I gave my mum the souvenirs i bought for her and dad. As she looked through and i can hear her yelling a thankyou at the other room. I plopped down on my bed as i rest. I missed my bed. Before i know it, i fell asleep. 

 

"Honey?" I heard my mum's voice. I opened my eyes and my mum smiled at me.

"Jungkook is outside waiting for you." She said and without wasting any time, i ran out and saw him at the front door.

"Hey, were you sleeping?" He asked and i shook my head.

"I'm awake." I replied and he laughed.

"Want to go for a walk?" I nodded my head as the both of us walk towards the lift. We entered the lift and strangely, it was quiet. As we walked out of the lift, i looked at Jungkook as he hung his head low. I knew something wasn't right.

 

"Hey Jungkook whats wrong?" I asked as he looked at me and shook his head.

"You sure?" I asked again and he bit his lips. Still thinking if he should or should not tell me.

"Look, i will tell you when the time is right alright but whatever it is let's make full use of our time now. We still have 1 month to enjoy.."

"What is it Jungkook?"

"I can't lose you now... Thats why i'm still holding on." I hugged him tight as i cried. What is it that he is keeping from me? Jungkook too hugged me and i knew, he really didn't want to lose me.

 

"I really love you alot and this is really affecting me... How am i suppose to live without you..." He cried again and we stayed in that position for a good 30 minutes. 

"Are you alright?" I asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Let's go out for dates and enjoy our 1 month of holiday together." Jungkook said as he put out his hand. I grabbed it as we walked around the park hand in hand.

 

~~~~~~~

 

He was right, we went on dates almost everyday and we did different kinds of things. From ice skating to rollerblading and we even went to waterpark. We went to amusement park which is Jungkook's favourite place. We went swimming, we played sports together. We went bowling and all sorts. We did everything for that one month we have left. Right now, we're in a cafe as Jungkook wanted to try their new menu of matcha drink. It was our last day and tomorrow, it is the day of our results. Graduation is 2 days after we get our results. I hold onto Jungkook's hand as he kissed it. 

 

"So, what do you think you'll get? Which university?" Jungkook asked and i shrugged.

"I don't know, to be honest.... I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter