23: Concert

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later

 

Haeun Pov

I'm now a working woman. We're no longer staying at that apartment again. I bought a house for my parents and because i wanted them to enjoy their life. I'm working as a Human Resource Executive earning a good amount of salary. Yeji? Yeji is working in the same company as me but as the Chief Financial Officer. She managed the company's overall financial. We're now living our lives the way we want it to be. We're happy now of course living our dreams. I walked out of my office and the employees greeted me as they bowed.

 

"Hello, are the files ready for me to look at it?" I asked and they hand me the files containing the names and information of the people who applied to working here. 

"Alright, i'll take it from here. I will shortlist their name through today's interview." I said as i walked back inisde my office to take my coat.

 

"Ya Yeji ya, you coming?" I peek at Yeji's office as she rolled her eyes.

"Coming... Where are the directors? Chairman?" She asked and i point behind me.

"Already in the room." Her eyes grew wider as she quickly took her things.

"Why didn't you tell me!" 

"You didn't ask." We entered the room as i sat beside Yeji. We waited for the first person to come in. 

 

"Ya try to be nice alright, geez." The chairman said to me and i rolled my eyes.

"Yeapp, you're like so mean. Don't scare them." Yeji added. Aish 6 years and she still haven't change. The first person came in and he looked nervous. You can be nervous but don't be scared to answer confidently. The answers can be wrong but what we're looking for isn't just answers. Its confidence. 

 

"Alright introduce yourself." I said and he did. 

"What is your strength?" This question isn't meant for him to tell us what he is capable of. Its what the company can benefit if we hire him. He took a deep breath before answering.

 

"It really shows that he came in prepared. " Yeji whispered as i nod my head. As he was done, i throw him another question.

 

"If we're having a meeting with a company and they asked, how is your company's financial. What would you say? Put it that our company financial is at stake." I asked and they all turned to me. He didn't panicked as he answered it in a way that i wanted it to. Confidently and the answers that make sense.

 

"You may go." I said and when he left i showed them what i wrote for him.

"He is a good one. Hoping the others to be like him."

 

~~~~

 

It ended later than expected as we all head to our own office to finish up the work. It was 3pm in the afternoon as Yeji came barging in my office.

"Aish what is it." I asked as she showed me the files of our recent sales.

"What should i do?" 

"Why asked me? I don't major in finance."

"But you know ... Please.." I took the file as i help her. We were both doing our work and again, someone came barging in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter