24: Different

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

(The next day)

I was doing my work in my office as the chairman knocked on the glass door. I walked to the door as I open it.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and he points outside.

"We have clients. We asked them to be our model for our product." He said as i saw Yeji coming out of her office.

"You need me to be there?" I asked and he nod his head. I took my coat as i ran to catch up to Yeji.

"That useless chairman asked to follow." I rant and Yeji just laughed. We waited at the lobby for a good 30 minutes as we saw a group of boys walking towards us. We walked to the lift and they followed along with their managers. As we've reached the conference room, they opened their mask and beanie. 

 

It was Bangtan. 

 

I coughed as i nudged Yeji to stop staring. All of them stared at the both of us as we check around to see if we're ready for the presentation.

"Ya, why is it them? Nobody said anything.." I whispered to Yeji as i pulled her to the side. She bit her lips as she shook her head.

"Don't ask me, i too don't know anything.." Yeji replied as she blew her bangs. One of the staff came running to us as i nudged Yeji to act naturally.

 

"We're ready, Miss Kim." He said and i pat his shoulder thanking him. Yeji followed as she walked behind me. It was the job of the sales team but the chairman concluded that they aren't ready. I rolled my eyes as i am now standing in front of the group of boys who used to be my friends, 6 years ago and they are now the most popular and global boy band. 

 

I started my presentation as i talked about our company's sales, our product and how we actually came about all this idea. I also talked about why we need them as our model. Also, how they can benefit if they use our product.

"I will now hand my time to Miss Lee, who is in-charge of the finance." I said as i walked behind and Yeji smile at me. She was nervous, of course she is never over Namjoon. There were times where she would stare at their old photos wondering if he still love her. She hoped he still do, despite him being busy. She never once stop thinking about him, never. I guess i too, never stop wondering if Jungkook is happy now.

"Any questions?" Yeji was done as she looked around wondering if anyone have any questions. Namjoon raised up his hand and Yeji's face brightens up.

"Yes Namjoon ssi?" She asked and i nudged her. They didn't say their name and she doesn't have to be that obvious.

"How do you know his name? Do you know him?" Their manager asked and Namjoon put his hand down. He shook his head and Yeji grabbed my hand, tightly.

"No, i don't. We received the news so i did some research. I got to know their names, i don't know him personally." Yeji replied but i know deep inside, she wanted to say something else. 

 

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter