17: Secret

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov

Since they are now in their senior year, they had to get ready for college. They still have a few more months till finals. Everyday, Jungkook will meet Haeun after school in the library to study. After that Haeun will head to her work place and Jungkook will picked her up. Haeun was eating dinner in her house when she suddenly remembered about the paper her teacher has given everyone in class. Haeun stopped eating as she rush to her room and her bag as she searches her file for the paper.

 

“AHHHHH!” She yelled and her parents got shocked. They looked inside her room and asked her whats wrong.

 

“Omma appa, I have to go.” She said as she finishes up her food and head outside with her slipper, sweatpants and jacket.

 

Haeun rang the doorbell to Jungkook’s house as she waited. Mrs Jeon opens the door and was shocked to see Haeun.

"Where is Jungkook?" She asked and Mrs Jeon points to the park.

"He went running at the park." She said and Haeun thanked her as she went to the elevator and pressed the button. She took out her phone and rang Jungkook btu he didn’t pick up. He left his phone at home.

 

Haeun waited for the elevator but it was taking too long. She went towards the stairs and just ran down. After she reached the first floor, she was out of breath. She ran towards the park and saw Jungkook who was stretching. She ran towards him and Jungkook got shocked when he turned around and saw her.

"You alright?" He asked because her face was so red.

"Yes i am fine.." She said and she showed Jungkook about the paper she got. The running test for physical education and she needed to pass. Jungkook laughed and Haeun kick his leg.

"I don't have to do it because either way they know i'll get first. Of course Bangtan too doesn't have to do it."

 

Haeun pouts as she doesn’t know what to do. Jungkook looked at Haeun and he knew he needed to help. 

"I will help and i will run with you but no stopping." He said and Haeun face light up.

"Alright wait here i'll go change." Haeun said as she went to change and Jungkook followed her. He enters her house and greet her parents. Her parents and his parents weren't in good terms but eventually they got closer because of Haeun and Jungkook. Haeun quickly change and went out of her room. Jungkook can’t help but stare at her for awhile. She pull Jungkook with her as they went out of her house.

 

“Its as if its my first time seeing you wear the school sports wear. You looked kinda cute.” Jungkook blurted out and Haeun just rolled her eyes as she walked ahead to the elevator. Jungkook stopped her and show to the stairs.

 

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

"Take the stairs, it can help you." Jungkook said as they both went down the stairs. After reaching the first floor, Haeun was panting like hell but Jungkook was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter