21: Jeju trip (2)

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

We all packed as all of us were headed to the beach. Jungkook wanted to try snorkelling with Taehyung and Jimin. Yeji and Namjoon walked to the shore collecting shells and finding for small crab. Jin and i, we helped prepare the food so when they come back they can eat. We put the mat down on the sand as Hoseok helped us. He didn't want to do anything because he was just lazy while Yoongi, he wants to sleep. We put out the tent so that they can rest too. Jin and i, we organised the food as we set everything up for them. 

 

"Haeun!!!! Don't you want to get inside the water?" Jungkook asked and i shooked my head. 

"You brough extra clothing right?" Jungkook yelled again and before i could reply, Yeji yelled out.

"Yes! She packed them in her bag,"

"Ya you brat." I yelled and Jin laughed.

"Go with him, he is bored." Jin pat my shoulder and i heave out a sigh as i walked to the water. He return the snorkelling equipment as he swim towards me. I can swim but i guess i hate it if the sea is too deep. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts but inside, i wore bikini. I walked to Jungkook as he stood up and bring his hair back. It was hot alright, a nice sight i got there.

 

"Come, let's swim." Jungkook grab my wrist as he dragged me to the water and i fell in the water. My shirt, my shorts and my hair was wet.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled as i splash water at him. Soon Jimin and Taehyung joined. Jungkook and i is in a team and Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook carried me as Jimin carried Taehyung. I tried to push Taehyung but of course he is a guy. I push him again and he fell. Both me and Jungkook cheered as we won. Jungkook put me down in the water as we teased the both of them. We continue playing inside the water until Jin called us out.

 

"Come and eat!" He yelled and we raced to the shore but they stopped as they saw me ran up. I turned to them and saw the three of them blushed. I looked behind Jin's and Yeji's eyes grew wider.

"Ya oh my god my child, ya Yeji go cover her." I was clueless to why they panicked. Jin hand Yeji a towel as she ran towards me. Yoongi was already closing Hoseok eyes. I looked down and my grew bigger. 

"Ahh!!! Jeon Jungkook!!! Kim Taehyung!!! Park Jimin!! ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" Jungkook on the other hand was already killing the both of them for looking.

 

"What a rare sight.!" Hoseok said as Haeun rolled a newspaper and hit his head.

"How dare you."

"Yeah its only for certain people to see right Hae-" Yoongi was about to continue when Jin hit his head.

"How dare you." 

 

The three of them finally got up and i gave them a towel to dry themselves. Jimin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter