01: Jeon Jungkook

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

 

----7:00 AM----

 

*BEEP BEEP*

 

My alarm rang as i sat up straight, startled by the loud ringing. I reached out my arm to pressed the button on my alarm clock to stop it from ringing. I stretch my body as i lazily tie my hair into a messy bun. I put my legs down as i stood up walking to my mirror, looking at myself with eyebags looking like i haven't slept in a million years and hair looking like i just came out from World War 2. I scratch my hair and ponder to myself that I should probably wash my hair today because its really itchy and it smells. I looked around my room still feeling sleepy before walking to the bathroom to shower.

 

“Haeun ah, come down for breakfast!” My mum yelled from the kitchen.

“Okay!” I yelled back before entering the bathroom.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

“Honey, are you showering?” My mum asked as she enter my room. I heard her open the door from the bathroom.

“Yes mum!” I yelled out to her whi;e scrubbing my body with a body wash.

“Do you want to drink milk or tea for breakfast?” She asked again and her voice was loud, means she was directly just outside the bathroom door.

“Uhmm milk.” I replied and after that, I heard the sound of someone opening the door.

“Come down when you’re done.” My mum spoke before she left my room. I was done showering as I grab the towel to dry off my body. I wrapped my body using the towel as I went out to change into my school uniform. I peek outside making sure i already close the window. I heave out a relieve sigh as i close the door behind me. 

 

--------

 

“Morning mum, morning dad!” I greeted my parents as I walked to the dining table. They both turned towards me and smile.

“How was your sleep?” My dad asked and I just smile at him before replying to his question, “It was good, after having a cup of milk.” My mum poured milk in my cup. I mouthed a thank you and she just smile.

“How was your test honey?” 

“Did you not ace it?” My mum continue as she began to get worried.

“Ani, I did ace it again!” I jumped up and down happily giving out a peace sign as my parents hugged each other.

“We’re so p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter