Episode 45

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong -as- Sean Spencer

AND

     

Jung So Min -as- Riana Ferdinand

 

.........................................,...............................................................................

 

“It’s after a long time, Chairman. How do you do?” Mr. Watson walked in the mansion with a big smile. He hurriedly stepped in and caught chairman’s hands.

“I am doing well, Watson. A pleasure to see you after a half-decade”

“Yes, it is. I have never planned to come this time in this year. Because of your call, now I am here”

Watson and Chairman sat in the couch. They knew that they have lots to talk about.

“I know, I know”

“Chairman, how is Alex doing?”

“He’s alright but needs to improve a lot in terms of the management. He’s quick-tempered. That’s a bit disadvantage when comes to business”

“I am aware of it. He’s just like his mom”

“Watson!” With a serious tone, Chairman straightened himself on the couch.

“Yes, please go ahead”

“I think it’s time for you to stop him. I am sorry I didn’t know anything back then. But when I get to know, it’s too late for everything. Now everything happening is beyond my control” Watson listened carefully.

“I heard you, Chairman. You don’t need to apologize to me. It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. It’s entirely my fault. I shouldn’t have left the country” he said very regretfully.

“Don’t be regret too much. Life is not something we can predict. Who knew we may face a situation like this? What you need to do is stop him at any cost. Though it’s something you can give in in some instances, I don’t think you should let him go behind her anymore. After all, that girl’s married. At least you have that valid reason”

“Chairman, I understand. Do not be pressured. I will handle my son here in after. But, Sean! What are you going to do with him?” Watson noticed the worried face of him. He remained in silence for a few seconds.

“I still don’t know what to do. You know Sean, he is stubborn and straight forward. I am really worried about him”

“Why don’t you talk with him face to face. He should know the reality. This can’t be going on like this. I wonder what will happen if he gets to know the truth” Watson said very careful voice. Chairman looked at him. He noticed unspoken words on his face. He sighed.

“Watson!”

“Yes, Chairman!”

“Why don’t you talk about the most important thing here?”

“Huhhh!”

“It’s not only about Alex we wanted to discuss today. It’s not about Sean as well. Why don’t you spell any word about what we must talk now? Are you embarrassed?” Watson silently remained without a word. His face withered within a minute.

“I am not confident to talk about that topic, Chairman. I am sorry” he said apologetically.

“But it’s the time. It’s the topic we must talk about. It’s the key to all these questions. Don’t you think so?”

“I do, but, yet…I don’t know, chairman”

“Then, let’s wait for someone as well...” Chairman said.

“Someone?”

“Yes, another one is going to join us very soon. Someone you and I must meet. Let’s wait patiently”

Silently but very curiously Watson remained in silence. He was able to guess but he was not quite sure about it. he sighed heavily. Everything has to come to the right place. Everything should come to its own place after all.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

‘Knock……..knock…….knock………’

She checked the time. It was around six past thirty minutes in the wall clock. ‘Who is it at this time?’ She walked to the main door. For some reason, she felt nervous.

‘Uncle went out now. He doesn’t know your address. So, don’t worry. I will bring him tomorrow to your place’

Marina’s text has received before one and a half hour ago. Who can be at this time?

‘Knock……..knock……….’

She slowly opened the door and poked her head.

opened without a delay and the broom which was on her hand fell down to the floor.

“D…D….Dad!!!” her voice trembled as she couldn’t imagine what’s going to happen.

“Can I come in, Riana?” He asked while noticing the shocking face of her.

“Yeah…yeah… come in” she opened the door fully. While remembering something which she should hide right now, she poked her head towards the kitchen direction. Sean was not there. He must have gone out from the kitchen door. ‘Young master, don’t come in. please don’t come in now’ she prayed frightfully.

“Dad! I was planning to visit you tomorrow morning at Mari’s place” she said with a trembling voice.

“Is it?”

“Yes, But how did you find my address? Did Mari give you?”

“No, she didn’t”

“Then?”

“It’s not that much difficult to find someone, Riana” Dad smiled at her. She shut . But her heart was thumping crazily with the panic.

“Do you live alone here?” he asked out of the blue. Riana shocked with his question. She couldn’t imagine a reply to give him. What should she tell him? What? What? What? He is waiting for her answer. He was keenly looking at her. Dad knew her for years.

But...

“Riana! I threw away the garbage. Are you finished cleaning?”

Shockingly Riana turned towards the voice. While closing the kitchen door Sean stepped in towards the living room. He first noticed the shocked and stunned girl. And then his eyes passed towards the old gentleman next to her.

His steps stopped at once. His eyes got thin and curiously he stared at him. Twenty years ago, the image he had his mind about him was still there. But today, the man in front of him was old. He must be in his sixties. And he realized. He just recognized. And his eyes gone widened without a delay.

Riana hurriedly turned towards Dad. She noticed the calm and silent expressions in his matured face.

“Dad!” Riana caught his hand.

“So, you are not living alone...” he said while looking at her.

“Huh!! Dad! Actually…”

Riana looked at Sean. There was one question in the eyes of both of them. ‘Does or Doesn’t he recognize Sean as his son?’

Sean heard his inner heart-beat. His guilty conscience. His missing life with his family. He has gone dumb. He has become a mutant all of a sudden. This is totally unexpected. This’s not what he planned.

Dad slowly walked to him. He noticed the surprised look on his face. He stopped just in front of him. His old eyes threw a wide glance on his each and every feature on his face. Sean looked at his old eyes. His heart was freezing with the shock.

“May I know who are you?” he asked straightly looking at him.

“Dad, wait! I will explain” Riana hurriedly interfered. She was scared to death. “Dad! Actually… he is… he is…He’s someone….” She couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Orian…I am Orian Carter. Your lost son”

The whole nature must have gone silent. She covered her opened mouth from her both hands. The old man just remained the same without a word.

“Maybe it’s hard to believe, but it’s the truth. I am Orian. Twenty years back I escaped from all of you” 

Riana remained shockingly staring at him. She was unable to understand what he’s going to do. But, in this situation, she knew there cannot be any other good option than revealing the truth. If not, what else she can say…? She can’t introduce him as a stranger, then she will be dead just for the reason she’s living alone with a man.

“Dad!” Riana hurriedly stood next to Sean. She must defend him now.

“Dad! I found him. Your son! My brother! I found him. Sorry, I hid this from you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter