Episode 13

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

 

 

 

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

 

Krystal  -as- Caroline Carlton  

 

The smile which was on his face just disappeared with the view of Riana and his hand slowly released the grip automatically.

“It’s a surprise, Sean!” Caroline stepped out from him with the same huge smile on her face. Embarrassingly and awkwardly Sean smiled at her.

“Are you going somewhere?

“Huh!” he seized.

“Wherever it’s, I will not let you go now” she caught his arm and dragged him to her.

“Caroline, in fact, I am going out with my sister. And at the same time, I am going for some work as well” he said looking at her sweet face.

“I met your sister already. Why don’t you introduce me to her first?”

She said playfully turning towards Riana and stepping to her while dragging Sean with her. Riana watched the drama with her fully opened eyes. She was surprised about their closeness more than seeing her. Silently, she remained the still until they come to her.

“This is Riana, my…my……younger sister. And this Caroline, my old friend” Sean murmured while looking at her. Riana smiled at both of them pleasantly. Pretending is not that hard with the practice.

“Old friend? Do you really need to use that word, Sean?” Riana remained while looking at her lovey-dovey behaviors. She was so straightforward.

“Riana, your brother is not only an old friend to me, we are close friends…sometimes, more than friends…Am I correct, Sean?”

“Hey…!!!!” Sean frowned. Riana tried to smile at them. She felt she doesn’t match to this environment anymore. She wanted to escape.

“Why? Did I say something wrong?” it was her limit to watch the drama.

“B…Brother!” she woke up her voice.

“I think I should leave now. If not, it will be late…” she said noticing how Caroline displayed her rights towards Sean.

“Yes, I know…. I also….” Caroline interrupted Sean’s words suddenly.

“Riana, if you don’t mind, shall I keep your brother today with me. Can you please let him free?” She asked in a very fancy voice.

“It’s Ok…. I can go with B2. No worries” she said confidently.

“Sean, then…let’s hangout tonight. I have so many things to tell you. Shall I come to your place?” Embarrassingly Sean stared at Riana.

Caroline’s sweet cuddling was too much for Riana to watch. The best thing’s to escape as soon as possible.

“Brother! Then I am leaving. Bye, Caroline”

Riana stepped away from them without waiting for their response. She walked towards the car and met B2 there.

“Riana!”

“Are we going now? My friend is also waiting at the bus stop” she said fast. B2 was able to understand the situation bit by bit. He noticed the anxiousness from her.

“I am waiting for the Young Master. You, Please, get in. I will ask and come back”

When B2 left, Riana got into the back seat of the car. Her mind was restless. Few minutes left for B2 to return. He got into the vehicle and buckled his seat belt.

“Is he coming with us?” she asked finally.

“He asked us to go. He will come later” B2 said while taking the car out from the garden. Riana sighed in the air.

“He won’t be able to come” she murmured to her silently. The happiness which rose within her to travel this tour with him vanished just like that. She closed her eyes and leaned back to the seat. Just like B2 said, Caroline must be a beauty queen. Her marvelous figure and the luxury atmosphere must have shaken Sean a lot.

‘we are close friends…sometimes, more than friends’ her words repeated in her ears suddenly. She was not a baby not to understand the meaning of those words.

“Riana, please tell me the directions to pick your friend”

“Alright” she replied in short.

“Did you meet Ms. Caroline?” B2 asked freshly staring at the preview which displayed from the front mirror.

“Yes”

“She’s beautiful, right?”

“No debate”

“She’s rich too”

“It can be seen from her clothes and out appearance as well..” Riana said simply.

“Yes, it is…”

Even though she felt like asking few more details about them, she retained her thoughts. She didn’t want to show herself differently to B2. And at the same time, knowing and identifying the mood change of this girl, B2 deliberately stopped the conversation. He was able to see the deep gloomy eyes of Riana from the front mirror.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Marina! Here…..here…..Marina…!!!” Poking her head out from the shutter she shouted at the girl who was waiting at a bus halt who may never think that her poor friend will come to pick her from a Ferrari.

“Marina!!!” she shouted again and caught her attention.

“Come, get in”

With an open mouth and widened eyes, Marina walked towards the most luxurious car which she has ever seen this much closer to her life.

“Come on, hurry up…get in”

Riana opened the door and dragged her into the seat.

“Riana!”

“Don’t be too much surprise, Mari…I am alright as you can see” she said when B2 started the engine again.

“Riana! This car! It’s a Ferrari, right? And who is this gentleman?” she asked noticing B2 at the driving seat.

“This is our young master’s personal bodyguard and longtime friend, B2…And this is my friend, Marina…”

B2 turned back a little and threw a glance at her with a smile.

“By the way, why your name is B2? Is that your real name?” She asked out of the blue. With a smile, B2 looked at them.

“I am David. B2 is my official name” he answered with a smile.

“I see… and I think we are going to be good friends” Marina said as the reply. Surprisingly Riana and B2 smiled at her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The investment and the business were more important than anything for him when it’s the recent biggest investment which he dealt with. That’s the reason he used Riana to win Mr. Carlton back then and now, his daughter has visited him.

She was not a guest to him. She was someone who he liked a lot. Her beauty and her forwardness and being the daughter of Mr. Carlton were the three reasons which he secured to see her so close.

This time she has come secretly to make him surprise. Of course, it made him surprised a lot. But, more than a surprise, it has made him awkward. The visit he arranged with B2 to meet the girl who claimed to be his sister was planned for today. And, more than it, he wanted to go this tour with Riana together as well. Maybe that was the main reason out of two.

“I am leaving then. Do you need anything?”

“Yes…”

“What is it?”

“Come and see me often”

Her innocent request recalled him once again. She must be traveling to her village with B2 and her friend now. The way the shine of those eyes glommed when Caroline asked her to release him today was not a forgettable moment in his memory. He sighed.

“What have you lost Sean?” Caroline sat next to him with a glass of Champaign. He was in his swimming trunk sitting on the edge of the pool.

“From the moment we came to this penthouse you are thinking too much...” she said giving another glass to him. His eyes were on the blue water.

“Sean!”

“Mmmm!”

“Where is that girl? I really wanted to meet her” Surprisingly Sean looked at her.

“Who?”

“Your girlfriend. She was the girl who made you break the engagement of us. Is it already over too?”

The plan which he set up with Riana just recalled in his mind. He shattered a little bit.

“Let’s not talk about that” he stated.

“Why? Was it because she was a fake?” Sean surprised.

“What?”

“I am just asking” she smiled at him.

“You are not a person who ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter