Episode 11

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

 

 

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

 

Sean entered to his bedroom while ing his shirt. His heart was feeling so lost and lonely in this night. He slowly closed the door and turned back to remove the shirt…

But…

His eyes caught a familiar one on the floor. There was a girl who sat on the floor, leaning against the wall and sleeping while keeping her head on the knees. Clearing his eyes few times, he threw one sharp glance at her while walking toward her.

At the moment he was able to recognize her from his drunkard's eyes, he shocked. Silently, he bent over and knelt down in front of her. She was sleeping yet. He looked at her sleeping face which was so innocent.

With a sudden gasp and feeling a presence of someone else, Riana woke up at the next minute. She slowly opened her eyes and raised her head.

“Youn……….!! Brother!!!” noticing his presence there, she stunned while standing up. Standing up away from her, Sean stepped back few steps without breaking the eye contact.

“I didn’t hear you come...” she said joining her hands and tangling her fingers to prevent the awkwardness.

Silently he remained looking at her. He wanted to see her a few minutes ago so badly. The reason he came out from the party was to see her. And she’s there in front of his eyes now. She’s there in his house…in his own bedroom… now he saw her…he noticed her…so, then what? What can he do next? Nothing…...nothing he can do after seeing her…His heart ached.

Her eyes flew towards his half-opened shirt. Something just stuck in seeing him so manly like that. She lowered her head nervously.

“Why are you here?” he asked noticing his own helpless emotions. He knew he's a self-centered guy no matter what the situation is.

“I waited for you”

“Why? For what?” he asked with the same drunkard tone.

“Because I have something to tell you...” she said. Without saying anything he remained staring at her.

“I am sorry” Riana murmured while looking at him obediently. Narrowing his eyes, he listened to her.

“I want to apologize to you. I am really sorry for behaving like that. I am sorry I used so many words to blame you. In fact, when I think about them now, I feel I went overboard. I should not have talked to you like that. I am the stupid here. I couldn’t understand how important to get care from someone else… I really want to apologize…” she said sincerely.

He sensed something just stuck in his throat. Just like she hurt him, right now, she’s gathering all the broken pieces in his heart to heal him.

“For everything which you did for me, I should thank you. I am so grateful I met someone like you in my life. I am not a worthy person to call you like that. It must have been hurt…I must have hurt you with my stupid words. I am really sorry for that… I will never talk to you like that again”

He remained while staring at her and listening to her apology. He knew he was totally hurt by her words. Even though he didn’t want to accept it, he knew it perfectly. He wanted her to come back to him and say sorry. And then, he has thought to punish her for her disobedience.

But………...

Right now, what he can only see is her… her presence’s in front of him…her apology has already accepted his heart. Her promise of not to hurt him again has already memorized in his mind…And he’s willing to forget everything for her like never…

Sean stepped toward her slowly.

“I am sorry I am late to apologize. I tried to contact you but failed. That’s why I come here” she said when he stepped to her. Just stopping at her, he threw a deep glance at her.

He wanted to forget the deal he entered with her. He wanted to forget Grandpa and the company for a moment. Only he wanted to remember was her and her presence in front of him in this night. She was apologizing for hurting him. she was waiting for his reply for her apology but, he didn’t know what he should tell her. The only thing he knew was, right then, his heart was busy with racing for her. His eyes were continuously finding those familiar lips which were few inches away from him. It was so rushed when he kissed them back then...He wanted to taste them just once again so calmly and understand what's this awkwardness and emotions which he feels for her whenever she comes to him... Is it because of alcohol?

“B….Br……Brother!” Her voice has already broken.  She said noticing his silence. His silence was the scariest thing which she's afraid of.  

“You must be angry at me. I was stupid to hurt you…” she said again with a shattering voice. She tried to convince him. She tried to read him. The silence of him was so mysterious.

“Go home” after a long silence he murmured blankly.

“Huh!!!”

“Go home and sleep. Call B2 to come back and ask him to take you home”

He said making her surprised a lot. Riana remained looking at him shockingly. Has he forgiven her? Has he accepted her apology? Is this the way he responds? She was totally curious but dumb at the same time.

“Young master!!!” the word ‘brother’ didn’t come from anymore.

“It’s……dangerous…... Go home……” Trying to opening his drunkard eyes wide, he murmured while looking at her so emotionally.

“Huh!!!”

“For a girl like you, it’s dangerous to stay with a drunkard man in a night like this…Don’t you think so?”

She scanned his emotional eyes just once. They were so different today. Is it because he is a drunkard? Is he seeing me as a woman? Am I woman to him? Am I crazy? All these words must be from alcohol? Riana tried to realize a hidden heart of a guy.

Holding a heart is not that much easier than drawing a line between people. And when someone’s weak because of alcohol, the mind cannot function properly.

"Did you accept my apology, young master? I am sincere" Riana said in a lower voice. Just like him, she knew that she was also trembling inside in front of this beautiful man. 

"I thought I would, but I don't accept apologies anymore. You did what made you happy at a cost of my emotions. I understand it but I don't want to respect it" 

Riana remained silently. His words even were so different today just like him. 

"When you say so, I feel so ashamed that I showed you one of my worst sides to the person who cared for me. I am sorry" She murmured...Sean sighed. 

"Go home..." he said simply.

“Alright. I will leave then…But I want to ask something before I leave…” she said in a lower voice staring at him.

“What?”

“I am out of contact with my father. I want to visit him in the village and see how he is doing. My friend Marina agreed to go with me, can I go to the village in this coming weekend?” Sean listened to her request. He knew he has bit sober already.

“I will think about it...” he replied.

“Thank you... Then.., I will leave…” Riana turned back to leave. At least he didn’t say ‘no’ to her request neither blamed her for anything.

“Did you have a fun time with Alex?”

Her feet stopped and she turned back surprisingly. She was shocked by his fresh question. He waited there placing his hands into his pockets until she answered. 

Was it a question because his inner self, didn't want her to leave even though his mouth asked her to leave hurriedly? Did he wanted her to stay few more minutes in front of his eyes with a silly question like that?

“I thought I was but I realized that I was not indeed” Even though it was a silly question, Riana didn't find it as silly...She wanted to answer it seriously.

“Why?” he asked then.

“Because he’s a stranger. I don’t know how to enjoy with strangers” Sean stared at her sharply. Her answers are so deeper than he thought.

“Shall we go out and enjoy when you have a free time?” she said further looking at him. She surprised herself regarding the courage she had for asking such from him.

“Going out with me? Am I not a stranger?” he asked surprisingly.

“How come you are a stranger when you became my brother?” Riana said blankly looking at him.

“Did grandpa say like that? Did he ask you to take me with you because I am your brother?”

“No…This is what I am suggesting”

“Go… Go…. go home now…” waiting few seconds staring at her, he said finally as such.

“Alright. I will see you later. Good night, Youn...........! brother!!!” Riana stepped away from the room. He turned away from her. 

She climbed down the stairs thinking about the conversation they had. 

‘How is she going to go? Alone?’ he remembered that fact out of the blue while ing the remaining buttons in his shirt.

Sean dialed B2’s number hurriedly. He was unable to send her off like that alone in this night.

‘I should have asked her to stay in her room without leaving in this night’

when B2’s phone was not reachable he murmured nervously. When trying few times continuously and failed to contact his personal bodyguard, he didn’t have a choice except running after her. Flying over the staircase he immediately got into the VIP elevator and pressed the ground floor button.

“I should have contact B2 before she left’ another regret came to him. While going down, he dialed Riana but her phone also was busy.

‘She must be trying to contact B2 too’ he thought nervously. Getting out from the elevator he hurriedly ran towards the hotel lobby and threw a wide glance but she was not there.

‘!’ he cursed himself and checked the time. It was already close to midnight.

‘Damn it. I must be a fool to send a girl at this time’ he cursed himself again and again. he dialed her continuously but no answer came from the other end. Scratching his forehead nervously he began to think what he should do now.

‘Should I drive and find her? What if something bad happens to her in this time?’ he decided finally. Taking the car key from his pocket, he began to step towards the car park.

“Youn……….Brother!!” Still, that word was unfamiliar to her lips as well.

With the sudden familiar voice, he froze. He recognized her voice more than that word. He turned back immediately and noticed her presence behind him. Riana walked toward him. he sighed with a relief.

“What are you doing here yet? I thought you left” he said when she stopped in front of him.

“I went to the bathroom. B2’s phone was switched off. So, I called a cab…” she said making him surprised.

“A cab? At this hour? Aren’t you scared? How can a girl just travel with a stranger at this time of the day?” He began yelling at her bit by bit.

“If not, what can I do? You told me to go home” she murmured. Sean sighed.

"Will you do everything that I ask you to do?" he asked bit excitedly. 

"That's what we agreed. yes! everything!" Riana replied looking at those star eyes. Something stuck in his throat with her answer. 

“Ok…now let’s go back. Stay here tonight and go home tomorrow with B2” he said stepping back to the VIP elevator holding his nerve sentiments. Riana followed him silently.

“Did you look for me?” when he pressed the 25th button she asked.

“Why didn’t you answer? Where is your phone?” Instead of answering her back, Sean asked back.

“Battery was so low and dead after few minutes. Did you call me?” she asked helplessly.

“Even if I asked you to go home, you should have considered the time. How can a girl travel at this time alone?”

Riana looked at the guy. Isn’t this what people say ‘caring’? and that’s what which she has never received from anyone. She lowered her head with her deep thoughts.

Just once he threw a slight glance at her who was standing next to him just lowering her head. He was unable to figure out what he really needs from her... Was it an affection or a familiarity which happened back again? Was it the between a man a woman? Was it an urge of finding himself once again through her? He sighed finally.   

Burying the memories which were unique for themselves under their deep down in hearts, they waited until the elevator stopped at the 25th floor. 

“Brother!!!” when Sean stepped away from her and began climbing the stairs, Riana called him.

“Brother!!!!” She called him for the second time with a sigh. He turned back holding the staircase this time. 

“You are not still familiar with that word...” she said looking at him.

“Why?” he asked without commenting on her words.

“I wanted to say Good night!” she said with a smile. 

He threw one deep glance from top to bottom of her who was few meters away from him. Just as the same, the same chill just ran toward her spine. 

"I told you not smile in front of me..." he said without breaking the eyesight. Riana hurriedly covered with her arm and lowered her head. 

Sean remembered someone suddenly with her posture of covering the mouth from her arm while lowering her head. Whenever he used to shout, he noticed the same sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter