Episode 40

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong -as- Sean Spencer

AND

 

Jung So Min -as- Riana Ferdinand

 

 

........................................................................................................................

 

With a severe headache, Sean woke up. He was surprisingly on a bed. While lightly opening his eyes, he dragged his hand next to him on the bed with the hope of feeling of the touch of her. But there was no one. He hurriedly opened the eyes.

The bedroom was so small and the bed was just a single bed. It was not their bedroom.

He sat on the bed weakly. One by one memory ran to him.

“I left home” he finally murmured recalling everything happened.

“Aish! David must have carried me here”

Remembering how much he had alcohol last night, he thought embarrassingly.

So, one night has been passed without her. And will life be the same again and again? Without her? Is it possible?

His stomach began aching. He must have taken too much alcohol.

“Are you awaken, young master? Come, let’s have breakfast. I made some toasts” He heard David’s voice next. he raised his head and looked over. He was there at the doorstep.

“I can’t eat. My stomach is not good”

“I made a soup also. If you have it you will feel better” Sean sighed. He nodded his head.

After having a quick wash, he walked to the living room. He sat next to his friend. His head and stomach were giving him trouble already.

“Drink this. How are you feeling?” David asked.

“I am okay...” he said feebly.

“How come you are okay when you drink the whole bottle last night?” Sean remained in silent.

“Young master!”

“Mmm….”

“Now what are we going to do?” Sean stared at him thoughtfully.

“Whatever it’s Alex should not be known our issues” Sean stated.

“Yes, you are correct. But you need to settle this matter with her first”

“I know but I don’t know how...” He said like a lost one.

“What about the office matters?”

“I want Riana to go to the restaurant as always. I don’t want her to stick in the home and think crazily. I will try to meet her there and I will take it from there David. You go and pick her. Drop her to the restaurant and assist her to settle. Do not indicate her that you know anything. Do not tell her that I am here at your place as well. Okay?”

“I understand, young master. I will do as you say. You take a rest today. You don’t look good.” Sean sighed without saying anything.

After David left, Sean sat on the table again to eat something. But he didn’t have an appetite. He couldn’t swallow any food. His body was feeling like getting a fever.

“Am I going to sick?” he thought sadly.

“Whatever it is I should go and check on her” He murmured finally.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

With David, Riana traveled to the restaurant. She remained silent most of the time when David was trying to have a general conversation. She wanted to ask about Sean from him but she restrained all those thoughts.

Though she started her accounts keeping and checking daily records, she knew she’s not able to concentrate properly on them. Her mind was somewhere else. The confusion was still there. And there was little need of seeing him.

“May I help you?” David sat next to her taking a few of her files. He understood that she’s not in a mood to work. But as Sean said without just staying at home, it’s better to work.

“Yes, please” Riana handed over half of her files to him.

“Madam!”

“Yes!”

“Someone is looking for you” A receptionist came to her.

“Who is that?”

“He’s the same person who came yesterday as well”

“Alex!” David murmured.

“I will come”

“Riana! Be careful of him.”

“He’s no danger. I am a married woman after all David” She smiled weakly. But the last words which she said from was repeating in her ears again and again awkwardly. Hiding her excited thoughts, she walked to the dining area.

“Hi, Riana!” Alex waved his hand. He admired how beautiful she is though she’s not too much fashionable. ‘I will make you mine’ he thought silently.

With a smile, she stood next to him.

“Sit” he suddenly caught her hand and dragged her to the chair. Frightfully she looked around. Staff must have seen his touch on her. Without making a scene she sat next to him.

“Your face is not good...” he said bending to her bit. She hurriedly straightened herself. She felt a bit uncomfortable.

“I am alright, Alex. Did you order anything?” she asked trying to prevent the awkwardness.

“Ahh, not yet. What is the best here?” he asked with a smile. His eyes ran her entire face so eagerly.

“Here is the menu” she gave it to him.

“Riana! Did you guys fight?” Shockingly she looked at him. Does he know?

“Huh!! Why?”

“I don’t see Sean here. That’s why” she felt relief.

“Ahhhhh! He has few clients meetings. We are trying to grab some corporate clients” she explained.

“Oh! I see. But where is your wedding ring?” he suddenly caught her fingers and asked. Shockingly she looked at him and pulled out her hand.

“Ahh!! It’s at home. I kept it safe. I am afraid it will be lost with the work” she said trying to smile.

“But last time you had it on your finger” Alex replied with care. He tried to analyze her face.

But!!!

“What are you doing in my restaurant?” with a sudden familiar voice, both of them turned back. Sean was approaching them. Though his words were not arrogant, they were steady.

Riana looked at him silently. Something pinched her heart. His face was not good. He didn’t look well either.

“I am here as a customer. Don’t you see I have the menu in my hand” Alex said with a winning smile.

“Then you can call one of our waitresses...” Sean said. Riana remained in silence.

“But, Sean, don’t you think She needs to wear the wedding ring? Someone may misunderstand that you guys have fought or she’s not married” Alex said out of the blue. Sean’s eyes straightaway caught Riana’s fingers. The ring was not there. So, she pulled it out!! His heart ached. The ring was still on his finger.

With a funny smile, he came and sat next to her. He wrapped her shoulders from his arms and pulled her towards him. Alex’s face got changed. It was totally jealous.

“Who cares about a ring when she belongs to me. A ring is just an item which shows to the society that we are married. But in our heart, we married since long ago. Am I right Riana?” he asked bending to her. His familiar male perfume blew in her nose. She knew her heart was getting a mess. But it was not a time to lose.

“Of course, that’s right...” she said with her best smile.

“Alex! You also should marry. Then you will know” Sean said bit sarcastically.

“I was planning to get married soon but you ruined it...” he said straightly staring at Sean. There was no smile in his face. Sean understood the threat completely. He knew why he was there. Riana looked at both faces. They were about to burst.

“All sweet talks are enough now. You better leave if you don’t order anything” Sean said staring at him bit rudely.

“You are still the same rude bastard” Alex murmured. Shockingly Riana looked at him. She was afraid whether they would start fighting here.

“It’s because you are a jerk” Sean replied.

“You lost everything. The company, wealth, reputation, Grandpa, and your family. Don’t forget, Sean. And now all of them are mine” he said proudly and sarcastically.

“No. you are wrong. I gained everything I want when I married her. And with her, I will gain the whole world. It’s you who lost, not me Alex.”

Sean tightly held her shoulder dragging her much more to him. She couldn’t bear the pressure building up inside her. And his words!!! Oh No!! It’s like she is getting melt towards him. Alex’s face was bursting with anger. He always wondered how Sean is so pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter