Episode 07

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

 

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

 

 

“Grandpa…It’s Sean…Can you see me?” Sean stood closer to the patient and bent over. Grandpa slowly opened eyes.

“Sean!!!” he whispered.

“Yes, this is me. The doctor says you are much better now. Are you still sleepy?” he asked bending over.

“No, it’s alright”

“I have good news for you Grandpa...” he said with a smile.

“Good news? What is it?”

“Grandpa, I found her. My younger sister! I found her” he said smiling at him.

“You found your younger sister?” There was a wishful light in those old eyes.

“Yes. You don’t need to think about it anymore. She is with us right now. Do you like to meet her?” he asked looking at the shine in his smiley eyes. Grandpa nodded his head. With a smile, Sean turned back.

“Come here...” he said gently to the girl who was waiting at the doorstep. Riana walked in. She stopped next to Sean and threw her glance toward the patient on the bed.

“Is that…. you? Sean’s sister…?” With a wrecked voice, Grandpa asked her.

“Yes, I am. It’s nice to meet you” Riana smiled at him. A glorious smile came to the face of the old man. It was like he regained more years to live with the happiness.

“Sean! I want to go home with both of you” he said holding his grandson’s hand.

“I will ask from the doctor, Grandpa...” he said tapping on his arm.

“Riana! Stay with him. I will go and see the doctor” he said looking at her.

“Alright…B…b…Brother…!!!” she replied awkwardly. He sensed the awkwardness between them, but without answering back, he slowly left the room to meet the doctor.

Riana got closer to the grandpa. She sat next to him and smiled at him.

“How are you feeling sir?” she asked gently.

“Sir! You don’t have to call me ‘sir’… Since you are Sean’s sister, call me just as him…’Grandpa’…” he said with a very lower tone. Riana smiled at him.

“Ok…grandpa...” she said with a smile.

“I am so happy to see you before I die…” he said weakly.

“Grandpa, I think you need to rest. Sleep little more, I will stay here until you sleep” she said so gently. Grandfather smiled happily.

“I need to go home, child… I don’t like hospitals” he replied.

When Sean back to the room, he noticed the smile on the old face. Even though he knew he’s cheating on him, he wanted to forget about it and be happy.

“Grandpa!” he came closer. Both of them looked at him.

“Doctor recommends to stay tonight at the hospital and discharge tomorrow morning. I think we should follow his advice. Since it’s already night, after a good sleep, you can go home tomorrow” he explained. Riana surprisingly listened to his gentle voice. He has never spoken to her gently. This’s the first time she heard his gentle voice.

“Alright, then” Grandpa replied.

“Sean!”

“Yes, Grandpa”

“I have lots to talk with both of you” he stated

“Yes, grandpa. I know”

“So, take her home now. Let her rest tonight. And when I come back home tomorrow, will talk in details” It was a bit like an order. Sean nodded his head.

“I understand. Take a good sleep. Since she’s with me now, you don’t want to be stress at all. See you tomorrow” he said straightening himself from him. With his final words, Riana stood up.

“I will see you tomorrow grandpa. Good night!” she said with a smile. Sean stared at her. She’s natural and positive. Signalling her to follow him, he walked out of the hospital room.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

The girl was totally quiet. Even though the red Ferrari flew like a bird, she didn’t feel it at all. She was in a different world.

“What are you thinking?” She turned her head and looked at him.

“I feel so guilty” she replied.

“It’s for a better health of another person. Therefore, you don’t need to feel guilty” he replied.

“Hmm…I will try to think in that manner”

“But, young master! Don’t you think you also need to act a little bit?” she asked freshly.

“Me? Why?”

“After so many years you have met your sister…So, don’t you think you also should show your happiness in front of others?” she asked curiously.

“It doesn’t matter. It’s my grandpa wanted to find her for me” he replied while driving.

“Don’t you want to meet her in real?” she was surprised by his answer.

“I don’t care”

“Why?” Sean looked at her suddenly. She just sensed that she asked something she should not ask.

“You are talking back to me so freely now” it was his answer.

She shut and became silent. A slight smile came to the edge of his lips. Without saying anything to her, he drove silently.

Turning to a huge house like a palace, he drove toward. Parking at the in front of the house, he looked at her. Her eyes were already surprising.

“This is my home and where my Grandpa stays...” he said noticing her surprise.

“This is your house? Then what about the penthouse?” she asked curiously.

“That’s where I stay usually because of business purposes. But, this is my house” he replied while getting down from the vehicle. Riana got down from the car and followed him towards the mansion.

‘Spencer mansion’

There was a golden small name board hung on the side wall. The garden was like one of a botanical garden she has seen and the house was like a castle.

“Young Master! Welcome home” An old man came toward them when they entered the house. Sean nodded his head.

“I got the news from Chairman just now. Is this our young madam?” the old man asked so respectively. ‘Young madam!’ Riana listened surprisingly.

“Yes, she is. My younger sister” Sean replied on behalf of her.

“Riana…this is Mr. Noris. The brother of Mr. Loris. He is the chief housekeeper of this house” Sean introduced.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Noris” Riana smiled at him.

“It’s my pleasure, young madam” he replied.

“Young master! We have a little problem” he stated freshly.

“What is it?”

“Chairman asked us to prepare a new room for young madam. But, it will take few hours. Since no one stayed here except you and chairman, all other rooms are closed and not occupied. So, I don’t think young madam can use one of the rooms today…”

He stated. Sean listened carefully.

“In fact, I informed to Chairman already about this matter and he asked me to tell you to share your room with her only for today. So, we will be able to prepare the room perfectly by tomorrow…” he said with a bit of hesitated voice.

“My room?” Sean asked suddenly.

“Yes, young master, that’s how chairman instructed me to do. He said, both of you also may have lots to talk since you met her after so long” Sean sighed. He sensed dumb and speechless.

“Ok, Mr. Noris. I understand what you mean. I will manage. You can leave” he replied while scratching his forehead anxiously. Sean turned back and looked at the girl. She remained silent but her eyes were widened with the shock.

“Follow me” he climbed up the stairs while instructing her to do so. ‘Am I going to share his room tonight?’ she asked herself.

“Come in” while entering the room, Sean instructed. Riana followed him and he let the door closed automatically.

The room was so much spacious and it’s bigger than her entire house. It’s the same structure which she saw at the penthouse. ‘he must have designed it’ she thought while looking at the wooden carved walls and furniture. Sean went in and open the curtains and the large windows. There was an entrance to the small balcony through the windows. The night breeze just blew inside the room. He turned back and walked to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter