Episode 04

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

 

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

 

Lee Hong Ki -as- Alex Watson

 

Ji Soo -as- B2 / David  

 

He threw a side glance at her. A while ago, he recalled how they kissed each other so passionately in this very elevator. Kissing a girl is not something surprising and shocking to him. But.... this girl.......! 

'Whatever!' he thought finally and ignored.

"See you later..." 

When they entered the penthouse Riana heard his voice. She stared at him. Without waiting he stepped up the stairs to go back to his room. Like a dumb lamb, Riana walked to her room.

Sitting on her bed, she previewed herself from the mirror. Her fingers automatically passed towards her lips.

'Good Job, you did well!' is that all? Is that all he's able to say? It's true I didn't back off but, after kissing me like that so intensively, is that all he's able to say? My crazy heart still beats...he made me excited and filled me emotionally and is it's the end...I am not expecting anything else but was that only he could say...? It's true he wanted to escape from the marriage and he used me...it's ok if he uses me because he bought me...and I let him use me because he will let me go...but did he need to kiss me in that way? He should have kissed me like he did at the party...it's fair enough...'

Riana debated with her mind. There was no one else for her to speak. But, whatever she thinks, the things happened today with Sean was unable to forget. How much she tried to convince herself, there was something hanging in the deep down in her mind which was not clear to her.

..................................................................................................

The mansion of the chairman was nothing but a palace. When Sean entered the house, there were guests who have visited Grandpa already.

"Ah! Sean... Are you coming now? If we were not here, then I don't know what will happen"

Mrs. Watson who's the main shareholder of the company and the closest family friend appeared in front of him with her usual nonstop blabbing.

"Even you are not here, there are so many workers who have appointed to take care Grandpa. And they are well trained and professionally experienced how to look after a heart patient" 

Sitting next to Grandpa who was resting on the couch, Sean ignored her comment by saying such. Frowning at him, Mrs. Watson sat again.

"Grandpa! Are you alright now?" Sean asked gently.

"I am alright. Don't worry" he replied.

"The contract with Mr. Carlton will be done on this Saturday and there will be no issue" he informed.

"I got to know it. Well done Sean! You are the best" Grandpa smiled at him. The rare smile drew on his face.

"Big brother, can't you see my boy too? Alex's also working hard for the company" Mrs. Watson interfered with a jealousy.

"Of course, I know" Grandpa replied.

"Working hard for the company! bul! Working hard to steal my seat!" Sean murmured knowing it will make her furious.

"What are you talking, Sean... When  someone does his best learn to appreciate..." Mrs. Watson's furious eyes fired toward him. 

"Better you to stop now!" Grandfather yelled.

"And speaking of the angel, Here, comes my boy..." Mrs. Watson threw a big smile at a young man who was entering home. Sean's eagle eyes ran towards him.

"How are you, Grandpa? Are you feeling better now?" Alex Watson who's the potential competitor in Sean's eyes threw a smile at him.

"I am Ok Alex. You don't need to visit..." Grandpa said with a smile.

"How come. Big brother! We are family friends for last fifteen years. How come we do not visit you when you are sick?" Mrs. Watson interfered.

"Even though you guys visit, it doesn't make a different" Sean was the rude and arrogant all above.

"You don't say 'Hi' to me at least" Alex commented with a smile.

"Why didn't you do that? I am elder and higher in position than you" he replied arrogantly.

"Enough...enough... You all go back now... I need to rest" Grandpa yelled.

"Then, see you later grandpa. I will come again later to see you. In fact, I have a meeting within one hour..." Alex stood up with his mom. 

"Phuuuuu!!!" Sean smiled sarcastically. 

"What's wrong, Sean?" Alex asked.

"Tango group is lucky because it has you..." He said sarcastically again. Alex sighed. no point of arguing with this guy ever.

"Then, we are leaving big brother" Mrs. Watson stepped out with Alex with a frowned face. She was not happy with Sean's behaviour ever.

Even without greeting them or looking at them, Sean remained the same with grandpa.

"Don't you go?" Chairman asked looking at the arrogant boy next to him. Even though he's a grown-up young man now, the childish arrogance has not faded up from him at least a bit.

"I will but after they leave"

"What a pride you have" grandpa laughed.

"Sean... be gentle a little... you are like a rock who doesn't have any emotions towards people" He advised.

"I am alright by the way I am, grandpa. I don't want to change" he said looking away.

"I wonder who will be able to change you...That's why I really want to find that person. You need someone else next to you...and I really want to meet that person before I die and you know why..." Grandpa said in a depressed voice.

"I know. I am searching, with all my capacity. Don't worry grandpa. You should not worry this much. It doesn't good for your health"

"Ok...Ok.... Stop your nagging...And what about Caroline's matter?" he asked newly.

"It already solved. I don't want to marry her to get the contract done. I handled it perfectly" he said with a winning smile.

"Why? what's wrong with her? She's well matched to you and both of you know each other very well." Grandfather asked.

"I don't want to get married at the first place. And even I have to get married, then it will be not Caroline for sure. I don't feel for her even though I like her" he replied.

"What are you talking Sean? Remember, you need to get married before I die. If it's not Caroline, I don't mind...but you need to settle down..." Sean stared at him with an annoying face. 

"This's not a time to talk about this grandpa and what I want is to get succeeded in the business. And most importantly, your health is the concern today" he said escaping from the subject.

"Alright, then...But, don't do anything cheat or wrong just because you want to get succeeded. If you do anything bad, it will return to you one day"

"I know. I know..." with a smile, Sean got up to leave.

..................................................................................................

Taking a bath, she changed her clothes into a short and a T-shirt. 'There's nothing belong to me. Staring at the mirror, Riana muttered.

'If I do well, he said he will let me go. So, I should talk to him' she decided finally.

When she came out from the room Mr. Loris was in the living room supervising the cleaning staff of the penthouse. She stopped at him.

"I heard you did a good job. Well done" he said with a smile. Riana smiled. 'Does he know about what happened?' she thought shyly.

"Mr. Loris, he said if I perform my part well, then he will let me leave. Will he really do that?" she asked curiously.

"Young Master is a one-word man. If he said so, then he will make it happen" he replied.

"I too hope so...And I need to take a phone call to my home at first... I am so worried about my father." she said further.

"Why don't you talk to him?"

"Should I?"

"I think you should. He must be in a good mood today because of the contract. He just back home. Go and meet him" he said with a smile.

"Alright"

"Young lady, since you are going to see him, is it OK if you bring this to him? He asked this file. Don't keep anywhere, handover this to his hand"

"OK... No problem, Mr. Loris"

Taking the file, Riana stepped up the stairs towards his room. Even though her heart began to beat once again, she knocked the door few times. Noticing it's not locked, she opened the door and poked her head. 

"Young master..!" 

No one was there. She entered the room. The sound of showering was coming from the bathroom.

Hugging the file on to her chest, she walked to the large window and leaned over. The night ocean was really beautiful.

'I miss the outworld' she thought while sight-seeing.

Her memories ran fast. Her father and her friend Marina came to her mind. She had a slight hope that Marina would have convinced her father saying something else but Marina must have worried about what happened to her. Marina worked with her in the hotel for the last five years and she witnessed how Riana was caught by the management for breaking the statue.

She sighed. More than 48 hours have gone from that moment. For the last 48 hours, she faced hurdles and hurdles with unexpected experiences. Among them, today, she was kissed by an arrogant rich guy for the business purpose.

The first kiss of her was yet a dream to her. She wanted to fall in love with someone and give her heart to that person. Kissing will be happened automatically after that between them like any couple...but...today, everything went wrong. She was kissed by a guy who neither has feelings for her nor an affection. And, it was not just once but twice...

"What are you doing here?"

Her imaginary world shattered with his voice. Hurriedly she turned back. Wearing a white towel and wiping his hair with another short towel, Sean was there staring at her. She stunned. In front of the half- guy who kissed her a few hours back, she stunned on the spot while biting her lip nervously.

'How come I didn't hear he's coming?' she asked herself.

"I asked, what are you doing here?" he asked again. His tone was not aggressive but sharp.

"Mr. Loris asked me to handover this file to you and I also have something to ask you..." she said lowering her head. She couldn't look at the half- man in front of her.

"Give me the file" She handed over the file.

"I will come back after you change, Young master..." Escaping from his sight she turned away to leave the room but... 

But...

Her hand was caught suddenly and dragged back to the same position. With a shocking gaze, she stared at him.

"Until I change, you can go and mop the bathroom"

He said making her shocked more and more. Nodding her head slightly she escaped his sight. Until she disappears from his eyes, Sean remained while staring at her. He sensed a confusion in his mind. A confusion with an unknown break..

Until she comes, he waited on the couch after changing while watching the television. After another fifteen minutes, she came back to him.

"Young master! It's done" she said in a lower voice. Lowering the volume of the television, he stared at her.

"What do you want to ask me?" he asked with his sharp gaze.

"I am so worried about my father. Can you let me take a phone call please?" she asked humbly. Without a word, he spread his hand with the brand-new phone toward her. Surprisingly she grabbed it.

"Thank you"

After few attempts of dialling, her face withered. 'Why he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter