Episode 16

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     

 

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

AND

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"It's a surprise to see you visit home often these days"

Sean smiled at Grandpa silently. Even though he has come home, his eyes were not able to find her.

"I have someone to show you, Grandpa..." Sean said with a smile. Caroline stepped into the mansion. She has worn a beautiful long satin gown with the loose hair.

"How have you been, Chairman?" she came forward with a beautiful smile.

"Much better now. After a long time, I am seeing you"

"Yes, it is. Because of the project I needed to visit. We are heading for the shooting now, Chairman" she explained.

"I see... it's like a miracle this guy gave his consent to appear on this advertisement when he heard about the theme..." Grandpa said with a smile.

"He's a shy type, Chairman" Caroline laughed at him. Sean frowned.

"Where is Riana?" trying to escape from their laughs he asked.

"Noris, ask her to come here" With his question Chairman instructed.

"Did you meet Sean's sister, Caroline?"

"Yes, Chairman. I met her twice. We didn't have time for a chat but I saw her"

"I see..."

"Did you ask me, Grandpa?" Riana walked into the living room.

She has worn a white top with a short skirt. Her hair was tied as a ponytail which her beautiful neckline was clearly visible. Her eyes caught the couple next to Grandpa...Caroline smiled with her.

Her eyes slowly moved to him. A few days ago, she felt his warm chest and his heart beat so closer. She remembered the secret embrace they felt last time at his room. And, from that day, her eyes wanted to see him again. She wanted to phone him and at least to hear his voice but she was scared. She knew she cannot do whatever she wants because there's a deal between them. She promised him to work for him on behalf of the debts he paid off for her. Even though the heart doesn't understand those facts, Riana tried her best to be as wise as much as possible.

But, today, he has come again. He's with that beauty queen again. But, his eyes were searching for her image. They were speaking in the silence as well. The spark in those eyes was like a splash light which's hard to watch continuously. That spark was going through her weak emotions while trembling her heart. It was like he was able to transparent her inner self. Riana lowered her eyes. She couldn't look at him continuously. He's making butterflies in her stomach...

"Are you ready to go?" Grandpa asked breaking her thoughts.

Sean escaped from her sight when he heard the voice of grandpa. He suddenly looked at Caroline to check whether she noticed his glance at her. Caroline smiled at him naturally. His heart got scared. 'Did she notice anything? Did she see how he was looking at Riana? Cannot be... If that's so, she doesn't behave as normal and smiled at him naturally...

"I am ready but may I know where I am going to go?" Riana asked looking at the chairman.

"You are going to the shooting place with your brother"

With widened eyes and a half, open mouth both Riana and Sean stared at the chairman. Caroline also was surprised but she didn't have a problem with that.

"Grandpa! Why?" Sean was forward.

"Why? What's wrong? She's at home all the time. For a change, take her with you"

"But, Grandpa..." Sean woke up his voice again.

"Grandpa...My presence will be a trouble for them. Since it's a business work, let them go without me. I am fine the way I am" Riana said without looking at the guy.

"He's not going to carry you. Just go out and feel a change" Riana sighed.

She knew she cannot change his word but she didn't like to go with them. She didn't want to get hurt again and again seeing their cuddling together even after the warm hug she felt from him though she didn't know what exact meaning of that hug was to him...

"Caroline!"

"Yes! Chairman!"

"I really want to know...What kind of a relationship both of you have? You don't seem to be friends either a couple... Why don't both of you get married and settled?"

The sudden question embarrassed Sean a lot but there was a beautiful smile on Caroline's face. Riana lowered her head without looking at them. Her heart ached.

"I think Sean's not interested in a marriage, Chairman. I heard he used a girl for a fake girl-friend to break the proposal as well" She said with a smile. With a fright, Riana looked at Sean at this time. He identified the fear in her eyes without a delay. Staying there more will cause more trouble no matter what. The best thing to escape.

"Sean... Is that true? Did you use a girl to break the proposal?" Grandpa asked shockingly. Riana's scared eyes tend towards them again.

"It's not true, Grandpa... and that incident was already over. So, what's the point of talking about them? By the way, we are getting late... I think we should leave now" He said trying to escape from the situation as soon as possible.

"Alright then, you may leave. Riana! Go with them"

Nodding her head, she followed the couple towards the car. B2 was there waiting for them. Seeing the three of them were together and coming towards the vehicle he was surprised what's going on.

"Sean, this way please" Opening the back door of the car, Caroline invited him.

"Riana, get in with Caroline. I will be in the front seat" He said looking at both girls. Caroline sighed. She knew she can't control him no matter what.

Silently Riana got into the back seat of the vehicle. With a smile, Caroline joined with her. When Sean got into the front seat, B2 started the engine and the red Ferrari flew like a bird.

"Your brother is so stubborn..." Caroline whispered. Surprisingly she looked at him

"Why?" she asked.

"Didn't you see, he didn't want to sit here with me. I don't have a contagious illness" A smile drew in her face with her words.

"You are right, he's so stubborn" she replied with a slight smile.

"You are so calm compared to him" Caroline commented.

"He cannot be calm when he is the boss of everyone, I guess" she replied calmly.

"You met him after so long...How come you know him deeply?" Riana stared at the girl. A slight smile drew in her lips. It was somewhat helpless.

"We must have fated to become siblings"

She said with a smile. Caroline nodded her head with a smile. She didn't comment on it after that. Riana's eyes reached the front mirror of the car. She caught him there. She knew he's listening to their conversation. His straight gaze placed on her. It was so direct and calm. She didn't know what he's thinking. At least she didn't have an idea about it. Though he hugged her back then so tight, he tried his best to conclude it as a 'sibling hug' at the end. She didn't know what he really felt. Was it just a sibling hug? Did he feel the exact butterflies which she felt because of him? Did his heart flutter for her or was it just a hug for him? His eyes were so different, but what about his heart? He's one of the richest man in the country, So, someone like her, can be only just one girl to him? Among the beauty queens he has seen so far, can a girl like her really tremble his heart?

She didn't know anything. She wanted to know but she couldn't ask... She didn't have an ability to be forward in front of him. Because he asked her to erase everything from her mind... he wanted to just press the delete button and crash everything and behave as they have never met before... He wanted to make her forget her first kiss...He wanted her to forget the first passion she felt for him... And, everything! Everything, he wanted to erase...

So, there's nothing for her to open... Because he may have erased everything from his mind...

Riana remained looking at those eyes through the mirror for few seconds and then she looked away...

...................................................................................................................

Riana just got to know that the main couple of the advertising campaign was Sean and Caroline and the shooting will be done for them. She was surprised so much to know that fact. She cursed herself of coming here one more time.

"Ms. Caroline, please come this way...We have arranged a dressing room for you which is on the first floor"

"See you soon at the shoot, Sean"

With the instructions of a staff, Caroline had to stepped away towards the dressing room when Sean and Riana waited at the lobby with B2.

"B2, where should I go?" Sean asked.

"Your dressing room is in the ground floor" he answered.

"Riana!" she turned to him. He's polite and professional now...

"Officially you have not introduced as my sister to anyone. Therefore, you don't need to tell others as well. Just behave as my manager" Sean explained. Riana listened to him silently. Everything she has to is a fake...her life which needs to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter