Episode 03

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

 

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

"What?" the word just jumped from .

"What?????" he repeated it annoyingly.

"I am sorry, I mean what do you mean by?" she said while staring at him with her widened eyes.

"You don't need to know the details of 'Why', 'What', 'How' and all. Only you need to behave as my girlfriend at the party. Stay next to me always and follow me with my instructions. If you act perfectly, I will consider about letting you go"

"Young Master!" she muttered. Opportunity is one of a kind to escape but......

"But, how can I act like your g...g.... girlfriend?" she asked shockingly. Sean stood up from the couch and stepped to her. She lowered her head.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. Riana raised her head.

"No"

"Ok, ...it doesn't matter whether you have a boyfriend or not... I don't think I need to teach you how to act with a guy, right?" he asked with a slight smile.

"What do you mean by, young master?"

"Your words, your gaze, your touch, your behaviours and everything must tell others that you are my girlfriend. I made you luxury with these clothes and all with my money. So, the balance part is needed to perform by you..." he stated. Frightfully she remained looking at him.

"Young master! I......"

"We don't have much time. I need to dress up soon..." he said checking the time.

"Huh!!!" She was unable to think what she should do. Like a statue, she remained few minutes.

Sean walked towards the wooden carved dressing rack and grabbed the Black trouser and blazer with a red shirt. Sensing something, he turned back. She was there shockingly staring at him.

"What are you looking at? Turn around" he yelled.

"I am sorry"

Riana turned back hurriedly while biting her lip. 'be his girlfriend' she didn't know the meaning of being a girl to a rich guy. Even though she doesn't have a boyfriend, she has seen the affairs between ordinary couples. But, being a girl to a rich guy must be a different style. 'what should I do?' she began to think. 'If I perform well, then he will let me go. So, I should do my best' she thought finally.

"Bring my shoes..." like in a dream she heard his voice. She turned back. Without a doubt, he's a beautiful man. Tucking his redshirt into the black pants, he looked at her.

She hurriedly walked to the shoe cupboard and opened it.

'Holy God!' There were more than fifty pairs of shoes in different colours and patterns. Without being able to decide which one she should bring she stunned.

"Bring No: 27" he instructed noticing her excitement. Until he was ready, she remained at a corner of the room silently. His marvellous figure was superior even for a dream.

"Wait here for two minutes and then come down" While wearing his blazer and stepping out from the room he instructed again.

When he left, she walked toward the large wooden carved mirror and previewed herself. 

"Is this me? Wow!! I am really beautiful. I look different..." she murmured happily and remained While staring at her shocking image. 

As he instructed, Riana carefully stepped down the stairs after two minutes, towards the Living Room. The two men in black who bought Riana to Sean yesterday was there speaking with him. Riana was able to recognize them. Mr Loris, the old man was there next to them too. The bodyguard who carried Riana noticed her presence at the stairs.

"She is coming, Young Master" he murmured.

"There is no way anyone can say her whereabouts Young Master. She is beautiful more than Carolin. You will win Mr Carlton for sure"

Mr Loris said calmly. Sean's eyes stopped at her. Very carefully Riana stepped down while holding the long frock.

"Young Master! The celebration has begun and Mr Carlton also has arrived" The bodyguard informed him.

"Alright, let's go..." he said and stepped out of the mansion with two men in black.

"Good Luck, young girl..." Mr Loris said with a smile. Riana smiled weakly. She was totally nervous and excited.

"Young Master!" she stopped behind him at the VIP elevator.

"Why?"

"What should I do?" she asked humbly.

"I told you once. Follow my instructions and behave as my girlfriend." He said while getting into the elevator. Even though she wanted to ask more and need more explanations, she was scared to ask anymore. She didn't want to make him irritated and ruin the situation. She sighed excitingly.

They got down from the 15th floor and Riana followed him towards the entrance. Just before entering the ceremony hall, Sean looked at her once and noticed she's nervous.

"Don't mess around. Come to your senses. Alright....?" He said.

"I understand, young master" she replied with wide eyes.

"Call me Sean from this point onward. How come my girlfriend calls me 'young master'?" he said with an annoying smile.

"How can I say your name?" she asked shockingly. He frowned.

"Let's go in..." He said and pulled her hand and locked it on his upper arm. There was no time for her to surprise or stunned. The main entrance was opened and both of them stepped in there.

"Smile" She heard his first instruction.

She noticed that he was smiling at everyone in the function. She should follow him too. With the people whom she never knew she began smiling. The grip on his arm gave a very odd feeling to her but she didn't have time to think about it.

"Who's this beautiful woman? Mr Spencer's choices are grand scale"

When they stopped at the group of businessmen, those eagerly eyes ran over her figure. Even though she was uncomfortable, there was no choice for her to select. She smiled at all of them nicely.

"She is my girlfriend" he stated to them. She bit her lower lip with the nervousness going on within her.

"Girlfriend! Oh! That's surprising!" One man replied.

"Yes, It's surprising. Mr Spencer is popular among women but this's the first time I hear you introduce someone as your girlfriend" another fatty rich old man commented.

"Don't be so surprised. I think I have fallen in love with her" he stared at her while saying such. The smile which was on her face just disappeared. 'Wow! He's lying without a shame...what a man!' Riana thought silently.

"Did I hear it correctly?" Someone interfered with them.

"Oh! Mr Carlton! How do you do?" Sean passed a wide and a friendly smile at him. 'Carlton! That name was familiar to her. She heard that name from the bodyguard a while ago. 'so, he must be the important person to him.

"Who is this lady, Sean?" he asked looking at her carefully. With the same brightened smile, he placed his arm around her waist without a delay. Riana quivered internally.

"She is my girlfriend. Isn't she beautiful?" he said while looking at her with the same Cupid smile. She tried to smile at him. 'he is lying like no tomorrow' she thought silently. 

"She is beautiful but, she looks so scared. Dear young lady, is everything alright?" Mr Carlton asked with a doubtful smile at her.

"Y.... Y.... Yes, I am alright" she said trying to smile at him. Sean sighed irritatingly. If she doesn't perform her part well, then, Carlton will not believe them for sure.

"She is shy type, you know..." Sean dragged her on to his side much more to prove what he's saying's the truth.

"I see..."

"And, Sean... you know Carolin is coming back soon, right?"

"Of course, I know. Don't worry, I will personally go and pick her from the airport" he said with the smile.

"She will be happy if you do so" Carlton expressed.

"It's my pleasure"

"Sometimes, maybe by that time, you will be free again..." he said with a little sarcastic smile.

"What do you mean by Mr Carlton?"

"Who knows, maybe you will be available for Carolin again" he laughed looking at Riana who was standing like a statue.

"Haaaa...haaaaaaaaa....." Without being able to reply, Sean smiled loudly. He felt irritated at the girl next to him. 

"Excuse me, young man...Nature calls me" Carlton stepped out from them. Signaling to Riana, Sean walked away from the crowd.

"How come you are bad for acting this much?" he roared in a lower tone.

"I am sorry"

"Don't say sorry. Only you have to do is act here. Every other thing will be done by me" he said looking at her.

"I am sorry"

"Smile always and chat with me and them naturally. Especially, with that man... Do you understand?" he asked with a very strict look.

"Yes"

"Ok... Let's go and deceive that man again..." Holding her in her waist, Sean walked towards the ballroom floor.

Sean Spencer used to hold parties like these in order to capture new businessmen and investors across the country. Mr Carlton is one of a wealthy investor whom he wants to catch anyhow. He's a goldfish for his businesses...At any cost, he didn't want to lose him...

They stepped on the ballroom floor. Wealthy drunkard businessmen were floating hugging young blonde girls. The disco lights have made all of them forgotten that it was still the evening time. The hands of those fatty wealthy men were rubbing those blonde bodies who are hungry for their money more than the attention. Some men seemed to like their fathers' age...it was like fathers kissing their daughters... Uggghhhhhhh..... But, it was nothing, because money speaks there... Among the middle age men, there were young businessmen as well. They were so straightforward towards the girls and alcohol. Kissing and dancing were just simple and normal to them...

'Young Master! Is he also the same?' Riana thought for a moment.

"What are you doing? Don't you know dance?" she came back to the real world with his voice. everything was there too much for her attention. It was a different world which she has never seen in her life.

"I know but very little" she replied. He knew she was nervous but he didn't want to bother about it. His goal was only one thing.

"Listen to me. I must prove that I have a permanent girlfriend, to that man. Therefore, don't be someone who fell into this world from the sky... Come to your senses" placing his both arms around her waist he reached to her while instructing on the ballroom floor.

"Okay Young Master" With the excited tension with what's happening with him and around them, Riana replied like unconsciously.

"What? No more, master here. Are you stupid? Don't you understand? Where is your brain?" he moved to her ear and yelled.

"You both look good" She heard the words of a passing man.

"Can you see, others' attention is with us. So, be natural" he said again. She nodded her head.

"Hold my shoulders and move your feet for the music" he ordered. Silently but with trembling hands, she reached his wide shoulders and placed her hands on them. While reducing the gap, Sean pulled her close holding her waist from his both hands.

She heard her heart was beating highly with an unknown excitement and she bit her lower lip to cover the nervousness. Yesterday night, when he threw her to the bed and tried to kiss her, there was a huge fear in her mind. Even though he was so close to her yesterday, she didn't have this excitement which she feels now with his closeness. 

Her own excitement was gradually growing within her. He was few inches away from her. His hands have already held her in the waist. Lowering her head down, she slowly moved with him for the music.

"The door of the bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter