Episode 02

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

 

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

 

In the moment of unconsciousness what would someone really see…And when the unconsciousness leads you to death, what kind of a signal a human’s brain would pass….

‘Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!’

Within few seconds of drowning, she regained her consciousness. She just realized that she has fallen to the huge bathtub which was filling with the water. She tried to come out while trying to hold her breath…But….at once...

‘Dying is better than living like this’

A sudden devil thought just came to her mind. Even though how much of difficulties were there in the life, so far for the last twenty-seven years, she has never thought of suicide. Even though the life brings the worst out of worst, she has not at least once thought of ending her life.

Quitting struggling to come out of the water, she released her breaths and let the water filled her lungs. When the breathing was difficult and every part of the body gets frozen, her eyes automatically got closed.

When the world got darkened once again, she sensed her soul was trying to fly away from her body like in a dream.

It has been more than fifteen minutes. The approximate time for filling the bathtub is around five minutes and he knew the calculations properly.

‘What is she doing yet?’ he asked himself annoyingly and stepped towards the bathroom. The door was opened and the water was overflowing on the floor.

‘What’s happening?’ he removed his shoes and entered. She’s not there. But, how it can be? To switch off the tap, he stepped towards the bathtub through the water.

‘Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!’

His heart stopped at once. He felt like freezing for a second.

‘Riana……!!!!!’

He shouted her name for the first time and jumped to the bathtub and carried her in his arms within a second. Coming out and keeping her on the floor, he tapped her face continuously.

“Riana…... Come to your senses…. Riana…. wake up……!!!” but no answer. Sensing something, he hurriedly placed his ear on her chest.

‘She is still alive’ he murmured frightfully.

Placing his hands on her chest he started to press her heart. But, she was still unconsciousness. Bending over to her, holding her nose tight, he placed his mouth on and began giving CPR to her continuously.

‘Kaa….Kaaaaa….Kaaaaaaaaaaaa……’

It was the moment she gained her consciousness while coughing and throwing the water. Like a lifeless statue, he sat on the watery floor just looking at her shockingly. Slowly and slowly coming to her senses, she opened her eyes. It was like waking up from a bad dream.

He bent over silently and helped her to sit while placing his arm around her back. She raised her head and stared at him helplessly. His all expressions were totally blank.

“Stand-up”

After letting her to rest the same for few minutes silently, he woke up his mouth while getting up from the water. His stylish clothes have drenched already. Holding the edge of the bathtub Riana stood up and sat on the edge of the bathtub weakly. Her body was transparent with the wet clothes. Taking a large towel from the towel rack, he threw it in her lap. She looked at him helplessly again.

“Do you want me to do it for you?” he asked bit rudely. Without a word, she unfolded the towel and began to wipe her.

With the coldness and the weakness physically and mentally, she began trembling. The wet clothes and the wet hair gave a messed look. Even though he noticed everything, he didn’t want to bother.

“Let’s talk. Come out” he left.

The moment she drowned and the moment she thought her life was going to end just recalled in her mind. She recalled her father and brother at once.

“What did I try to do? I must be crazy” she murmured herself.

The helplessness haunted her totally making her saddened lot more. While loosening her hair and wiping her body as much as possible, with the same drenched wet clothes she came out of the bathroom and waited at the door.

Placing his hands on the waist, even without changing his wet clothes, he was there waiting for her standing at the doorstep. Keeping the towel on her wet chest, she looked at her master.

“Was it an accident or a suicide?” he asked throwing his sharp eyes towards her.

“No more silence. I want you to answer for what I am asking” he said again steadily.

“Both” she replied frightfully.

“Both? How come it was both?” he asked curiously. His eyebrows rolled.

“I fainted and fell into the tub and then……...” he interrupted…

“Then you decided to die...” he asked rudely.

“Yes” Her broken voice trembled. He stepped to her.

“Is it because of me? Did You want to suicide because of me?” he asked bending over to her. She remained in silence lowering her head to the floor.

“Did I do anything wrong to you? Did I beat you? Did I slap you? Did I touch you? Did I you? For what you wanted to suicide?” his voice was getting roared little by little. With teary eyes, she remained while looking at him.

“I bought you for a reason. Even though it was a waste of money, I paid ten million dollars for you. It’s my money. Paying ten million dollars to buy a girl is something ridiculous. But, since I paid, since I bought you, don’t you think I should take a good use of you? What’s wrong with that?” he yelled at his maximum voice.

“Do you really want to suicide? Then, don’t suicide at my house. If you really want to do it, then do it somewhere else… Do you understand?”

He roared at the innocent lamb. Looking at this stone-hearted man, she remained while letting her tears to flow down through her cheek.

“Please…let me go…” he heard her crying voice after so long.

“I beg you… please let me go…I am not a girl like that. It’s true I am poor but I live with my respect. I am not a girl like that…. Please…sir…. please… let me go…” she knelt down in front of him. he bent over.

“Girl like that???? What is that mean?” he asked.

“I am not someone who trade my body even though it’s ten million dollars” she replied looking at those curious handsome eyes. The words hit him. He bent over.

“I am also not someone who ruins a girl just because I bought her for ten million dollars” it was his answer to her. Their eyes met straightly. There was an intensity in his eyes and a helplessness in her eyes.

“Knock…………knock…………...knock…………….”

“Come in” he stepped out from her towards the main door of the room. An old man entered the room.

“Young Master, it’s ready...” he said politely. Riana raised her head and stared. He was the man who she saw in the living room.

“Alright, you may leave” When the door was closed, he turned back to her.

“Stand-up” he ordered.

“Come here” holding the towel to her chest she stepped towards him. Sean threw a sharp gaze at her. Her innocent look and the attempt of suicide made him think twice before he reacts.

“Follow that person. Have a good sleep because tomorrow, I will need you” he said sharply looking at her. ‘Need me?’ her heart got scared again. Silently, she stepped out of him and left the room. The old man was there waiting for her.

“May I know the name of this young girl?” she sensed his politeness. ‘at least if this person helps me to escape’ she wished.

“I am Riana” she replied.

“Follow me” Following the old man she climbed down the staircase and entered a small room. Even though it was not large or luxury, the room was spacious and neat.

“I am the housekeeper of this mansion. My name is Loris Millan. Young master instructed me to show your room.” He explained.

“My room?”

“Yes, this is your room. I have arranged your dinner on the table. Since it’s already midnight, you should have your meals and take a rest” He explained further.

“Can you please help me to go home?” she said humbly.

“I am sorry...” he said politely.

“Please, Mister…. please help me…Please help me to go home…” joining her hands she humbly prayed.

“Have your dinner Miss…” he said the same thing.

“I don’t want to eat. I am not hungry. I am not someone whom you all think. I am not a girl who can trade like this. Even though I am poor, I live respectfully…My father must be waiting at home for me… Therefore, please let me go Mister….”

She begged continuously.

“Please be calm and sit here Miss. Let’s talk then…” the old man gently instructed. Riana sat on the chair with the wet clothes.

“My duty is obeying to Mister Spencer. I am working on his instruction Miss. I don’t have authority to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter