Episode 06

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hyun Joong   -as-  Sean Spencer

 

Jung So Min    -as-    Riana Ferdinand

 

 

The night view of the road is magnificent. The night breeze and the silent atmosphere was one of a kind to witness by someone. But…She was not in a position to grab that moment and feel the admiration around her because he was pushing and pulling her in to his world as he wants.

Her surprised mixed shocking eyes were full of questions. Sean knew what he just said was something ridiculous but he didn’t have a choice. He had a little faith in her that she will not ruin and blackmail him. But, he didn’t know what will happen with the time…

“Why don’t you answer me?” he asked looking at her shocking eyes.

Life must be so easy to him. Without an attempt, he’s willing to sacrifice people around him to win his target. And she’s one of those whom he thinks to use as he wants.

Even though it was six months earlier, even without her knowledge he stole her lips. And, without stopping he went a step ahead to kiss her again. But, he didn’t want to talk about those incidents ever with her. He never wanted to ask whether she was alright after everything happened in that way… He just let her go…. And the attack which could be able to happen in her heart was ignored so easily.

And…now, he’s asking to be his younger sister once again…

“Is it that much easy?” trying to overcoming the ongoing burden mixed irritation she asked his face in a direct voice. she has never talked to him in this tone but, it’s he who made her in this way.

“Huh!!!” he surprised not for her words, but for her tone.

“I am asking is it that much easy for you, young master?” she said again.

“Are you shouting at me?” he asked shockingly.

“Can’t I?”

“How dare you? Don’t forget who I am…” he roared.

“When you roar at me, I promise, I get scared. Even, now your tone makes me scared. But, I should talk you back, young master…I think I should talk to you” she said in a lower voice.

“Talk? Ok…Go ahead…” he asked in a rude way.

“You made me as a girlfriend six months ago. And, now, you ask me to be your younger sister…!!! You may feel, that I am a fake…I am someone who can do anything fake without bothering you…But…young master! You may have forgotten something…Even though you see me as easy, I am also a girl with a self-respect…I also have my limits…How can I be this much cheaper in your eyes?”

Her eyes were painful. Her entire expressions were depressing. Sean got closer to her.

“Do you have feelings for me?” Riana stunned with his words. He drowned in her eyes to read her answer.

“Feelings?” she repeated.

“Yes, feelings…!!! When I kissed you back then, did I make you fall in love with me? Or, did you think that I fell in love with you?” he asked sharply and rudely staring at her. She remained dumbly without knowing what to say.

“Answer me, now…” he roared again.

“Don’t you think you are too much?” she said with a broken voice.

“What? Too much? Don’t try to covert the question, answer me straight” he said blankly looking at her.

“I am not a fool to think in that way...” she said without looking at his eyes. He blinked few times just staring at her silently. If she said that she has feelings for him, then what would happen? Will he take back his offer? Or will he laugh at her and insult her for being cheesy?

“Then, that’s better. You may have forgotten. I bought you for money and that’s a fact which won’t change ever” he said with a sharp gaze.

“Since you bought me for money, does that mean you can do anything you want with me?” she asked back directly.

“Of course, I can. Do you need a proof?” Suddenly he stepped to her breaking the gap and pushed her back toward the body of the car.

“Huh!!!!”

Holding her arms tightly pressing against the car, Sean hurriedly moved toward her face. It was true, she felt a huge fright but she didn’t close her eyes surrendering to the scare. But more than a fright, she knew her heart began to beat after six months again but she didn’t want to surrender to that feeling.

Sean just stopped at her face and looked at her. Her expressions were totally nervous and unclear in front of him. Her red earlobes and the scared face caught his attention. Another few seconds he remained while looking at her straightly. An unknown but yet a familiar bug just crawled his inner self.

“Don’t forget, you belong to me”

He said in a deep voice drowning in her eyes. The moments they kissed each other six months back just ran through their mind suddenly. Their closeness and the thumping in their hearts made them awkward when the seconds were passing which felt very slow.

“Since I belong to you, do you want me to be your younger sister?” she woke up her broken voice.

“Yes...” he muttered. Riana straightly stared at the guy. She saw his nervous eyes and it made her surprised for a moment.

“Even if I say no, it’s not valid, right?” She asked again.

“Right…” he muttered again. Taking his hands away from her, he straightened himself.

“I will compensate you for your service. You don’t need to do a job” he said calmly. His words were sore in her heart. ‘Its true money is so important, but how can he try to buy me for money?’ she thought achingly.

“Are you going to buy me for money?”

“I once did. Don’t you remember?” he asked back. Riana looked at him shockingly. He’s so good at words. Unbelievable!!!

“If I still say ‘No’, then what will happen?” she asked back trying to be stubborn.

“Then, you will be a hater and a gold digger for the whole country” he answered.

“Huh!!! What? Hater? Gold digger?” shockingly she asked.

“Yes, if you say no, then I can reveal you to media as such. You will be someone who tried to steal me for money. The videos of the party and the elevator are so much enough to make the good news. And, then not only you, your family will also be in a trouble…Everyone in the nation spit at you and your family…No one never ask about your innocence because it’s me, Sean Spencer, who revealed the news to media…”

Sean said without a feeling. With big eyes, she listened to him. ‘How come a person be like this?’

“Are you threatening me, young master? Is this the way you handle people?” she asked angrily.

“I am not threatening, I am warning you. Because I paid for you, I have a right to use you. I am not doing any wrong to you. Whatever I did with you was for the goal which I wanted to be succeeded and you also know that. Even though you belong to me, I am not going to use you in a bad way…Isn’t its good news for you?” he explained without a doubt.

Riana felt so dumb and heartbroken. Life never gives a relief. Walking away from him, she began to step toward the pavement without an aim.

If there was anything which made her heart flutter for him, she believed that even one percent flutter will vanish with what he just said. No matter how she tried to justify his actions, he is a totally ‘’ in the correct words. He’s someone who doesn’t have emotions toward others and who’s selfish toward his goal.

Even after kissing her and making her shiver like that, now, he wants to make her as his sister. If he had any human feelings, how come someone says something like that? Even though it was fake, he kissed her for real physically. He held her hand and made her felt secured back then even though it was fake…And, now he wants to behave as a big brother to her? Is it really possible?

Sean sighed. ‘Did I go overboard?’ he thought while staring at the girl who was walking away from him. ‘Ok…I will tell you the truth then…’ he decided finally.

A fresh moisture just ran towards her eyes. Without an aim, she walked ahead. Her heart cried a lot. Because she’s a helpless and unlucky she had to tangle in this trap.

“Huh!!!!”

Her hand was caught suddenly making her astonished and stunned on the spot. She turned back and looked at his eyes. Sean saw the tears in those eyes. Something just hit him again.

“Where are you going in this night?” he asked holding her hand.

“Somewhere far from you” she replied letting a tear to fall down.

“Wherever you go, you belong to me. You can’t change that” he said in a lower voice noticing the tears which were flowing through her cheeks.

“I wish I would have died back then...” she said without a meaning just looking at him helplessly. His eyes became so narrow and eyebrows joined with each other. She’s hitting a spot where it hurts perfectly.

“Do you hate me that much?” he asked with the same look. She noticed his changed voice and expressions. She sighed. This man! He’s a master of pulling and pushing someone very badly.

“I am a village girl, young master. You are too much for me to bear” she said in between her tears. Placing his hands into his pockets, he woke up his voice again to explain.

“Well…What I said was what I capable to do. It doesn’t mean I will do that to you. I am doing this is for a reason. My Grandpa is in the hospital now. He is looking for my younger sister for the last ten years. He became a heart patient after sometimes and now in a critical stage. I was said that I will be able to own the company if I find the sister. But, now the situation is critical to his health. Doctors ask me to find the person immediately and bring her to Grandpa because a heart patient needs a good mental stability….”

He stopped the explanation and sighed. With a new view, Riana looked at the guy. He’s like an onion. There are so many layers in his personality. When you take off one layer, then another one will be revealed.

“You mean, you want me to go to your grandpa as your younger sister, so, he will pass the critical stage and you own the company?” she asked freshly.

“Yes, But forget about the company matter…” he muttered.

“You don’t want to act longer. Once he’s recovered, I will make a chance to leave you without a problem. My people are continuously looking for my real sister. So, once I find her, I will talk to grandpa and explain him the reason why I did such a thing” he explained further.

Riana sighed.

“Without a good reason, I don’t behave neglectfully. Throughout the period you are with us, I will interfere and protect you. What you want to do is behave as my younger sister”

He said finally looking at her. Passing a long sigh, she remained looking at him. Is he this much clever to convince someone? He must be a mind tracker…

“Will you come with me?” he asked with a hope. In her eyes, he was a helpless person for a moment. She didn’t know what she should do… She sighed while lowering her head. He stepped toward her.

“I know what I am doing. If you want something to convince, then I will say this. I believe in you. I believe that you will not ruin me and blackmail me. Even though I met thousands of girls, out of all, I believe in you…”

Riana stared at the guy. He was so close to her. If there is something which flutters around her for him, then, from this moment onward those butterflies will have to fly away definitely. The convincement he was giving her something makes her attach to him so deep but that deep attachment has to be in line with a sibling relationship here in after.

“Why do you believe in me, young master?” she asked looking at those nervous eyes. He stunned with her question. In every moment when she looks at him directly, he sensed something was moving within him but this is not a moment to surrender to that feeling.

“I don’t know” he murmured. Riana scanned the eyes of the guy. She knew already, his words and his presence have already made her convinced. Or, has she made herself convinced because of another hidden reason which is even not known by her?

“What do you say? We don’t have much time” he stated.

“I don’t know what I should do…” she muttered wondering about her decision.

“I will manage everything and protect you. You can trust me” he answered. ‘Trust! Can I really trust in him?’ she thought silently.

“Let’s go. I will explain everything” he said catching her hand once again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter