Episode 33

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong -as- Sean Spencer

AND

Jung So Min -as- Riana Ferdinand

 

........................................................................................................................

 

 

Sean waited at the restaurant of the hotel for her. Yesterday night was like magic to him. In a moment where he never expected, she accepted his proposal.

A smile drew in his face alone. He sipped the morning coffee slowly while watching the ocean view.

But, the reality!!! He should let her know about their past. She has a right to know… But, if she gets to know, then will she still agree to his proposal? Will she be marrying him no matter what like him? This marriage will be the only thing which protects her from the evil…and it’s only him who can protect her from the rudeness of the chairman.

He sighed…

‘I am not going to do any wrong to her. Though I can’t reveal her the truth of our lives, I will not become selfish for my desires. Eventually, all the pieces will fall in to place. Until then I will be patient’

He heard his heart was wowing himself so confidently. He took a high breath and let those thoughts buried in his heart. So far, he protected her from everything, including him. Though he had spent his time with numerous girls before, after he met her, he was committed to her. But he never wanted to ruin her for his desires without her consent…

“Young master!”

With her voice, he came back to the real world. Wearing a short pinopo-gown, and putting a ponytail in her head, with a smile she was there staring at him. He stood up from the chair and held her hand.

“I didn’t hear you come” he murmured with a smile.

“Mmmm… Where have you gone lost?” she asked with the same smile.

“Don’t you know?” a playful smile came to his lips.

“I don’t know” Answering such while hiding her excitement with a smile, Riana sat next to him. While holding her hand, he got closer to her.

“A coffee?” he asked. She smiled and nodded her head. Ordering a coffee for her, he sat next to her.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked then. She looked at him.

“No, I couldn’t. You?”

“Same here” he replied without taking his eyes from her.

“Young master!”

“Mmmm…”

“What are we going to do?” She asked humbly.

“Are you scared?”

“Little Bit”

“Don’t be. I will take care of everything” he said with a smile.

“Then…As you said yesterday night, are we going to…...get…. married soon?” Sean looked at the girl who murmuring bit awkwardly. With a smile, he looked at her.

“Yes, we are. I will arrange everything as you like”

“If it’s going to happen, I would like if we do it calm and quiet. As my family is not with me, I don’t think I should hold a wedding ceremony” she said thoughtfully.

“I understand, Riana. Let’s do this as you want”

“Hmmm…So, when are we………...?” she embarrassingly asked. Her face was bit red and shy.

“Today!”

“What? Today?” Her eyeballs were about to pop out.

“Yes, today evening. B2 will arrange everything” he said making her completely surprised.

“And he will bring someone here for you...” he said once again.

“Someone for me? Who is that?”

“Your friend, Marina” Riana listened to him shockingly. How quick he plans things!

“Really? Will she be here?”

“Yes. She must be on the way with David. When she comes, I will leave, so you can stay with her here until I come back”

“Where are you going?”

“To see other arrangements. Don’t worry, I will tell you one by one slowly” he said so calmly.

Riana remained while staring at him. Her mind was confused and a bit scary. Though he explains everything simply, this decision is one of the biggest decisions of their lives.

“Are you nervous?” Sean held her hand. He was able to understand her excitements through her facial expressions.

“Yes, I am. I am still unable to feel anything happening. I feel like freeze” she replied. His fingers buried in her fingers and he looked at her with a very concern look.

“You can trust in me. I won’t let anything bad happens. At this point, this is the best thing I can do and I don’t regret” he said with a very serious mood. She nodded her head.

“Young master!”

With the voice of David both of turning back. As said Marina was coming with him. Surprisingly and happily Riana stood up from the chair.

“Riana! What’s happening. What is all about?” Marina held her hand so dearly when David got closer to Sean.

“Thank you for coming, Mari. I will explain everything to you” When all of them sat around the table, Riana said with a smile.

“And, David told me that there will be a marriage today evening and it’s you and ahhhhh…..ahhhhhh….” Marina looked at Sean shockingly. With a smile, Riana remained the same.

“I am going to marry her. What you heard was correct” Sean said while in a serious mood. Taking the water glass which was on the table Sean sipped some to control his own excitement.

“Oh my God! Riana! I can’t believe…But how?”

“It happened like that Mari, I will tell you everything”

“Is it a shotgun wedding?” She asked looking at Sean and Riana suddenly. With a surprise, David looked at Sean.

“The what?” Riana asked hurriedly.

“A shot-gun wedding! Riana, are you pregnant?”

‘Phhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!’

Standing up hurriedly while coughing and spilling the water on his own, Sean shockingly looked at everyone. He never expected that kind of comment.

“Young master! Are you alright?” David hurriedly gave his handkerchief to him with a smile. Sean frowned at him. He just realized that David was secretly laughing at him for what Marina said.

“Mari! What are you talking? It’s not like that”

Riana looked at Sean and noticed his excited face. And he was able to see the red earlobes and blushed cheeks of his girl in front of that awkward comment.

“You have absolutely weird imaginations” While wiping his shirt and hands, Sean stated bit embarrassingly.

“In between a couple, it’s possible young master. And when you two says, that you two are going to get married like this, so soon, it’s the first thing came to mind…” Marina explained with a sarcastic smile. She noticed how embarrassed Sean was and how blushed her friend in front of him.

“Am I wrong, David?” She asked again looking at B2. Awkwardly and nervously he looked at Sean and then smiled back to her when he realized his master’s frowned face.

“We need to leave, now...” Sean said while standing up from the chair next. Following him, David stood up taking the car keys.

“I have already instructed Marina about the things need to be done. She will tell you everything. And I have sent the stuff we shopped to your room already” David informed.

“Oh! I forgot one thing to tell you Riana!” Interfering others, Marina held her friend’s hand with a surprised look.

“What is it?”

“It’s about your brother”

Sean turned back to them like an arrow.

“About my brother?”

“Yes, do you remember the paper advertisement you asked me to publish every Sunday? And we mentioned that we will give a cash price if anyone gives us true information?”

“Yes!”

“I got a call from someone very recently”

“What? Really?”

“Yes! I contacted him frequently and he gave me few details and said he will look about it further”

“What! What a great news Mari! What he said?” When David and Sean remained listening to their conversation silently Marina continued. And no one knew that there were thousands of eggs were boiling in Sean’s heart.

“Yes! That caller was one of the employees from the Town Hospital who worked years ago. He was not a hundred percent sure, but he said at that particular year, there were some kids who bought Town hospital for surgeries. And there were ten children who were bought from your village”

“What? Town hospital? But I lost my brother at my village hospital” Riana said fast.

“You said your brother needed surgery for a liver transplant at that time. So, I mentioned it in the newspaper. The person who phoned me was an employee in that section. He has worked in administration office and he said he will be able to check the records in every hospital and come back to me. He’s after the cash price. So, I said if he gives us true data, we will pay him. So, he is very interested”

“Marina! This is very good news. I feel that I will be able to meet my brother so soon. I hope he is healthy and happy wherever he is… Young master! You heard it, right? I think today is a very special day for me. I never think my brother will against someone like you, but if he does, you will win him anyhow, right? Because he’s very hard to handle but he’s someone who I treasure”

The smile in Riana’s face gave a new horror frightening in Sean’s heart. He felt something just stuck in his throat. He smiled at her at his maximum effort. He was the hope in her face and the brightness in her eyes. The more she gets happy the more scared he felt.

“Marina, take her to the hotel room and get ready. We will be back at 4 o’clock to pick you two” he said finally hiding his own fright.

“Ok, young master! You will be shocked when you see your bride today” Marina said while looking at the lovebirds.

“Hey!!! Stop joking” Riana pinched her embarrassingly. Noticing everything but yet not being able to be happy, Sean just smiled at them.

“Then, I will see you soon” Finally he said looking at her happy face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter