Episode 28

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong -as- Sean Spencer

AND

Jung So Min -as- Riana Ferdinand

 

........................................................................................................................

 

She slowly stepped to his room while feeling her own heart thump. But this is not a moment to be sentimental but get to know the truth. But, as a woman, in front of him, her heart was restless. After so long, she’s going to be alone with him. She noticed his welcome eyes. They were silently smiling at her. She smiled back at him nervously.

The door was closed behind her in the next minute and his arms wrapped around her stomach. He leaned against her while hugging her back so warmly. Her heart froze and her heart thump began speeding. She heard his breath next to her ear when his chin was on her side neck. Her fingers automatically ran to the fingers which were on her stomach. Silently, without a word, they remained just like in the posture for a few minutes.

“Why did you say so?” he heard her lower voice.

“What?” he muttered while burying his chin on her neck much more. She trembled.

“You said you don’t love me and you don’t feel me anymore.” Her complained tone came to him. He slowly broke the hug and turned her to him.

“How come it’s possible?” he said while drowning in her eyes.

“Then, why did you say so?” Sean reached his hands out and caught her both wrists softly. He looked at her so dearly.

“Because I was a stupid” he replied calmly. She listened to him.

“Even now, I am so nervous just because of the mere presence of you...” he said tightly holding her hands. His eyes were so clear and they were on her. She silently remained while staring at him. She smiled at him.

“I am sorry, Riana. For hurting you, I am sorry” she heard his honest apology.

“I want to hear everything. Everything I don’t know yet. The reasons which you broke up with me… You can’t be mysterious to me” Riana said calmly looking at him.

“I know and I will. But, today, can’t we just forget everything and be together in this night?” She stared at the guy’s eyes. They were emotional and pure. She nodded her head.

“Okay” she replied nervously. A smile came to his lips.

“Then, what do you want to do?” he asked while holding her hands.

“Huh! Now?”

“Yes, now…”

“But, it’s already night...” she said.

“So…, what do you want to do then?”

“Well…Shall we go to the beach?” she asked freshly.

“To the beach?”

“Yes, to the beach…” She confirmed with a new smile.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I know I need to tell you everything before remake with you. But, right now, I can’t, Riana… I don’t want to lose this happiness again. Please give me some time…”

Riana looked at the guy who was sitting next to her. They were in front of the dark night sea. The moonlight was there for them to lighten their love.

“Is it that much serious?” she asked.

“Not really, But I wonder what will be your reaction to that...” he said with a serious look.

“I wonder what it is. If you say, do you think I will break up with you?” She asked looking at his side face.

“Hmmm…Sometimes” he stared at her dearly this time. Getting much closer to her, he placed his arm around her shoulder.

“Anything is alright, except one thing...” she said simply staring at him. He was so close to her.

“What is it?”

“It’s that you don’t feel me anymore...” she said drowning in his eyes. Sean moved to her. He placed his fingers on her cheek. His eyes shone and sparkled.

“I think of you as a man always. I love you to the point I am not the same person anymore. I feel for you and want to feel you as a man. You come to my dreams and make me struggle with our memories…Instead of seeing you time to time, I would like if I can keep you by my side always, so, I won’t miss you… Then, whenever I want I can kiss you, I can hug you and I can……………”

“Stop…Stop…. Stop….” Riana placed her finger on his lips with a big shy smile. With silent smiling eyes he looked at her.

“Do you know, people don’t share each and every thought of them with others. Some thoughts they hide in their hearts. Because it’s awkward to say those…But You! Don’t you think you are too much forward?” her shy eyes tended towards him. He caught her finger which was on his lips.

“I held myself so much, girl... It was very hard” His eyes were so nervous. She stared at him gently.

“I was scared I would lose you to Alex… How come I let it happen when you belong to me?”

The cool night breeze blew when the entire nature was so silent while joining their warm breaths.

“I am going to solve this tangle so soon and make you mine. I won’t consider anything here in after. Will you be there with me?” Sean asked looking at those shining eyes. He noticed the continuous smile in her face.

“I will be there. I promise”

She murmured looking at those most emotional male eyes which she ever saw. He scanned her expressions which were totally into him. His heart raced for her even before he realized. Moving to her, he sealed his lips on her. Cupping her face from both of his hands, he kissed her passionately.

The cold breeze and the dark ocean didn’t disturb them. The stars shone much more to give a shine to their souls. His lips wet her lips continuously when his arms wrapped around her shoulders. Riana placed her arms around his neck and gave him much space to move to her. Her heart fluttered hundreds of times when he slowly her lips.

Slowly breaking the kiss, Sean looked at her. His passionate shining eyes made her weak one more time. He put aside a dancing hair from her face.

“If my brother gets to know that I have a boyfriend, I wonder what he’ll say”

Though the sky was so clear, Sean felt a lightning and a thunder in his head suddenly with her words. The shine and passion which had in his eyes slowly faded away while looking at the smile in her face.

“Your brother?” he murmured questionably.

“Hmmm…it’s just like, the case of yours, young master!” she replied.

“What’s that mean?”

“Just like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter