Episode 31

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong -as- Sean Spencer

AND

 

Jung So Min -as- Riana Ferdinand

 

........................................................................................................................

 

 

Her hand was still in his custody and he was walking along with her. The red Ferrari was not with him anymore. The gold credit card was not with him anymore. It was just the clothes and an empty wallet he had.

“Young master!” breaking the silence, she woke up her voice. He stopped right then on the pavement.

“Hmmm?”

“Where are we going?”

“To the penthouse, to pack...” he said shortly while looking at her confused face.

“Young master! Let’s talk first. We need to talk”

“I know. First of all, let’s go to penthouse” he said in a confirming tone.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Riana paid for the taxi. They got down at the Tango hotel and walked to VIP elevator together silently. While pressing the button, he held her hand so dearly. She looked at him. There was a smile on his face. But she couldn’t smile back to him. She sighed.

“Smile! It gives me the strength” she heard his words next. Coming around of her, Sean wrapped his hands around her stomach while hugging her back so gently.

“Everything will be alright. Don’t worry” he murmured to her ear. But those words couldn’t console her. She remained in silence until the elevator stopped at the penthouse.

“Young master! Ms! Riana! What happened?” When they walked in, Mr. Loris and B2 ran toward them shockingly.

“Let’s sit all of us first...” Sean said while sitting on the couch with her. Feeling that something terrible has already happened B2 and Loris sat in front of him with a scared expression.

“Very short, Alex revealed the secret and I am going to forsake everything here onward. The Ferrari is already at the mansion and I am going to leave the penthouse and the company as well” Sean said in very serious thought.

“What? What are you talking young master?” B2 interfered.

“Young master! This is not the way. Let’s talk with the chairman again” That was Mr. Loris.

“Mr. Loris, David, listen carefully. I am going to protect Riana until the end. In fact, I am going to protect her from my family. I won’t let grandpa hurt her no matter what. My decision is final” he said in a firm voice making everyone surprised.

“Young master! If you are leaving everything behind, then please take me too. I am coming with you” B2 said firmly.

“No, David. Don’t lose your job here”

“No, I will serve you forever for what you have done to me. I will be your driver and bodyguard forever.” He confirmed. Sean sighed while looking at him.

“Same here, young master. I would also do anything for you. Take me too to where you are going” Sean stared at Mr. Loris this time. Those old eyes said that his request was sincere.

“Mr. Loris, I want you to stay here. After I leave the penthouse, you will be definitely assigned to the Mansion. Be there, and report me everything happens” Sean said firmly.

“Young master!” Listening to their conversations so far, Riana woke up her voice.

“Hmmm”

“We need to talk first, young master...” she said next.

“I know. Let’s go upstairs” he said looking at her. Riana stood up from the couch and walked to her room. Her mind was totally confused about what he is going to do.

“Young master! Tell us what you are going to do next. We will be here” David said in a confirmed voice. Nodding his head, he stood up from the couch to walk to her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Riana sat on the bed. She covered her entire face from her palms and closed her eyes. It must be her who needs to go out, not him. But what she should do?

“Riana!” With his voice, she opened her face. He was there in front of him. Kneeling down before her, he caught her hands.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“No”

“Let’s face this together”

“No, young master! I can’t let what you are planning to happen. Let me leave this house. That is the most suitable solution. Grandpa needs you. If I escape from this house, then you will be alright with him. Ask his forgiveness. He will forgive you with the time.” She tried to explain. Sean caught her fingers and crossed them. He looked at her dearly.

“I need you. If I have you, I know I will be alright” he said lovingly.

“No, please… you can’t abandon everything like this. This company was your life. You did everything for this. And your family, your grandpa, aunt, you need to be with them. Please… you can’t abandon them like this because of me, young master” her sad eyes tend toward him. He sighed looking at her.

“When will you understand my heart, Riana?” it was his question to her. Like a dumb statue, she remained staring at him.

“I will start over, Riana. I can start over. Like I build up this company, I will build up another. I have the capabilities, I have the contacts, I know what to do…and regarding my family, if time permits, I will be able to with them one day in the future. But, If I forsake your hand today, I will never be able to catch your hand. Therefore, listen to me. Though I handed over my car and credit card, though I leave from this house, I have my own savings and I have my own business which Grandpa doesn’t know. Therefore, don’t worry about it anymore…” he said while standing up and sitting next to her on the bed. She looked at his simple smiling eyes. Like him, she wished she also was able to smile. But it was difficult for her.

“Riana!” he caught her chin and turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter