Episode 27

The Rebellious Fate - Hyunmin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

Kim Hyun Joong -as- Sean Spencer

AND

Jung So Min -as- Riana Ferdinand

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The girl’s eyes suddenly moved to the door of her room. She got scared at once with the sudden open. But that fright did not remain more than few seconds until she realized who was it.

Alex who was in the other corner of her room looked back with the sudden noise. He was totally surprised to see Sean there.

Taking a high breath, Sean entered the room. His eyes caught the guy who was standing near the table of the room while holding a cup and a small polythene bag shockingly. Without giving himself a second to rethink, Sean stepped to him.

“What do you think you are doing?” he asked looking at Alex’s shocking face.

“What?”

“At this time, in a girl’s room, I am asking what are you doing?” he said once again. His voice was tough and firm.

“Hey… don’t get misunderstand” Alex said keeping the cup on the table.

“I do get misunderstand because I know you are a jerk” Sean’s irritating face made Alex weird in his feelings.

“I came to……” Alex tried to reason but…

“Get out, right now…” he yelled like an insane. Shockingly Alex stared at him. He saw the burning flames of his face. He understood this is not a time for an argument. He looked at Riana. She was watching them standing near the window. Her face was so emotional.

“Okay…Okay… I am going. Since you are here, take care of your sister” Alex slowly left the room while keeping the cup and the pack on the table.

Sean breathed heavily. When Alex left he walked to the door and locked it inside and turn back. His eyes caught the girl who was watching him near the window frame. He stepped to her.

Riana waited for him. From the day they broke up, her heart knew that he will come back to her again. Her heart believed it. Because she knew how much he loved her. It was not fake.

“What was he doing here? Why did you let him come in?” Sean asked stopping in front of her. She saw the emotions in his eyes.

“Don’t you know him? He is hitting on you…he is trying to seduce you… Don’t you know? Are you stupid?” Sean yelled at her this time. The veins on his neck have popped out with the irritation.

“I am a stupid, young master. I know, I am a completely stupid” her voice has broken already. He scanned her eyes. They were emotional.

“Yes, you are stupid. If not who else let a guy come to her room in a time like this?” He yelled at her again.

“Like you?” she asked. Her expressions were so calm. It was like a cool breeze to a burning fire.

“I am talking about Alex”

“Alex is not a guy to me…He’s just a person to me…” she replied drowning in his eyes.

“But you are a woman to him…don't you know that?” Sean said in the same strict voice once again. A few seconds of silence spread between them before he heard her voice.

“To you, who am I, young master? Am I not a woman to you?” Sean looked at her nervously this time. Her voice and her expressions were so calm in this night.

“You don’t answer me, right?” she asked again. He remained in silence. His breath was heavy and his heart began thumping.

“When we were together at the club a moment ago, how was it, young master?” she asked again.

“What are you talking? Nothing is related. Answer me what I asked” he roared once again.

“Was it just a random dance?” she didn’t back off.

“Yes, it was a random dance” Riana threw a deep glance at him. He’s too much stubborn than she knew.

“For what Alex came?” He asked breaking the silence.

“Alex came to give me some medicine” she replied. His face got changed.

“Why? Are you sick? What happened?” she saw his sudden upset expressions.

“I have a little headache” Sean hurriedly placed his hand on her forehead. Surprisingly she looked at him.

“Maybe because of the sudden climate change...” He said while checking her body temperature.

“I am ok now…” she said simply.

“What do you need? Tell me, I will bring you” A small smile drew in her face.

“Will you bring me what I want?” she asked with the same mysterious smile.

“What I want is not medicine or food…What I want is……………” her words stopped. She threw a glance at him. There was the answer on her face to her unfinished sentence. He was stunned and dumb.

“What do you want?” she heard the breaking tone of his voice.

“Stay with me”

“Huh!!!”

“Since I am sick, stay and look after me…” Their eyes caught.

“Are you drunk?” he asked.

“I wish I am…”

“Take the medicine and go to sleep...” he said slowly making her away from him.

“Are you leaving?” he didn’t reply but walking to the door.

“Don’t go…” She is pinching his emotions secretly.

“Don’t go…” she said once again. Biting his own lip, he walked towards the door. Just before, he opened the door, he heard her voice again.

“Even if you don’t feel anything, can’t you stay with me?” He held the handle of the door tightly. He slowly turned back and looked at her. He noticed that she was walking to him.

“I promise I will not trouble you. For the last time…can’t you stay with me?” Sean threw a deep glance at her. It was not a joke. Her eyes were requesting him to stay.

“Do you know what you are asking? You are asking a man to stay with you. Don’t you know what it means?” He said trying his best to hide his nervousness.

“I know I am shameless. But, you said that I am not a woman to you, young master. You said it… So, don’t worry, I also won’t do anything stupid” Sean remained looking at her.

“For the last time…can’t you do that?” she asked again. He scanned her eyes. They were so helpless and tired.

“Are you scared? Are you scared if you fall for me again?” she asked with a smirk.

“What?”

“Then, why are you hesitating so much? Why can’t a brother stay with his sister?” Sean threw a sharp glance at her. Those words hit him no matter what. And he didn’t want to get defeated in front of her emotional battle.

“Okay. Let’s do that…” Riana heard his answer.

A smile came to her lips. Sean looked away when he saw her smile. He locked the door again and stepped into the room avoiding her beautiful smile which waves his heart no matter what.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

He stepped to the opened window and looked at the beach. The night ocean looked scary.

“It’s late. Don’t you sleep?” he heard her voice behind him. He didn’t turn back.

“I am not sleepy...” he said staring at the dark ocean.

“Or else, are you scared?” He turned back this time. She was sitting on the bed in the medicating style.

“For what I should be scared?” he asked leaning against the window. His eyes were able to only saw her in this night and he knew his heart was already flying as he was alone with her in a locked room.

“To me…Since I am here…With you, alone….” Riana said with another smirk jokingly. Sean frowned her.

“You are talking too much now...” he said with the same frown.

“I have something to tell you” When he remained in silence, she initiated a conversation.

“What?”

“Why don’t you come here?”

“I don’t want”

“I am not going to eat you, come here and sit. I have something important to tell you” he sighed. A smile came to her lips when he walked to her. Keeping a distance, he sat on the corner of the bed.

“It’s like I have a contagious decease”

“Tell me now...” he said ignoring her complaint.

“Okay… I am going to work again” she said.

“What? Work?”

“Yes”

“Where?”

“In a hotel” Sean’s eyes got widened.

“No...” he said fast.

“Why?”

“No, I don’t like it...” he said.

“Do I need your permission yet to take a decision, young master?” He looked at her this time strictly.

“Still you are under the deal. You are the daughter of this family. There is no way you can go to work” he replied in a very serious voice.

“I discussed this with the Chairman and he said OK”

“What? He said OK?”

“Yes, He said he will appoint me to the Tango Hotel for a respective post. Since I have worked in a hotel previously so long, I have a good exposure. So, he said Ok” Riana said with a smile.

“So, you have decided everything already. Discussed with the Chairman and come to conclusions as well. Hmmmm… Now you don’t need my permission…”

He said without looking at her.

“It’s not like that. I wanted to talk with you but it’s you who ignored me” He remained in silence.

“But, I don’t like the idea of working in a hotel...” he said newly.

“Why?”

“A hotel is not a good place to work for a girl like you…” Riana looked at him. His eyes were still on the floor.

“Are you worried about me?” she asked gently.

“Worried? Why should I? Nonsense….” He murmured.

“Don’t worry, I will be careful. Since it’s your hotel, you will take care of me, right?” Sean lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter