Chapter 8

Comfort

"Club?!, you know guys that I hate clubbing!. Why don't you just invite Yuju instead?" Yewon said irritatedly.

"You know that she hates clubbing more than you do!, please love, just for me." Eunha whines like a kid and clings to Yewon's arm.

I cringe a little because I heard the word 'love'.

So they called each other 'love', so cheesy.

"Okay fine. How can I handle my cute bunny?" Yewon said cutely then pinch Eunha's cheeks.

"Hey, don't forget, I'm still here. Respect me." I said then rolled my eyes.

"Tsk. You're just jealous because Yuju is not around." Eunha said then rolled her eyes too.

"Wait, Sinb did you already got Yuju's permission?, I don't want to make a lame excuse for you again" 

"Of course, she said that it's fine because I'm with you guys. I tried to invite her but she said that, she really hates clubbing." I explained to them.

Yuju really hate it. Really, she even hates the scent of the alcohol. She gets irritated with a loud music too. She's a kind of person that likes calm. That's why she's so calm too. One of the reasons that I like her.

"Okay, can we go now?" Yewon asked irritation is visible in her voice.

"So we can go home early." she added.

I nodded.

We took our bags then go to the club.

___________

A loud music welcome us.

Same club that I went last time.

So many people are wild dancing, and so many couples making out.

We go to a circular table and order a drink.

"Let's dance!" Eunha shouted so we can hear her voice due to the loud music.

"You two can dance, I'll just sit here." Yewon said uninterestedly.

"We invited you so you can have fun too!!" I loudly said, the music is going louder and louder.

"Fine, fine." she then stood up and we started to dance.

A lot of people bump into me, dancing.

Then I felt a déjà vu feeling.

I suddenly cleared my head.

I remember what happened last time. 

I go away to the crowded people and sit at the cashier. Yewon and Eunha is nowhere to be seen.

"Want a drink, miss?" I startled by a sudden question.

I look up to the person who asked me.

She's familiar.

......

Sojung!

"Sinb!" she exclaimed.

"I didn't notice you!" she added.

She handed me a drink.

I accept it.

What a coincidence.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Me?, I owned this club." she said then smiled.

Oh, really?

"Really?!, wow, it's an honor to have a drink with the owner of this club and one of the most famous CEO!" I said jokingly.

"It's an honor too to drink with the best secretary of JY financial." she said.

Best secretary?! 

Base on how Yerin treated me, it looks like I'm the worst.

"I'm not the best." I said shyly, I blushed lightly because of the compliment.

"You are." she said, sincerity is visible in her tone.

I smiled at her.

"So how's being my cousin's secretary?"

Cousin? 

Who is she talking about?

Yerin!?

"Yerin is your cousin?!" 

I'm surprised really.

"Overreacting miss Hwang, she is! So what?" she said. 

"She's just....nevermind." 

I wanted to say that she's a complete opposite of Yerin.

"She what?" she asked curiously.

"no, nevermind." 

"Tell me, I won't tell her I promise!" she said while raising her right hand.

I hesitated at first.

"She's a complete opposite of you." 

But I tell her.

"How can you say we're opposite?" she chuckled.

"I don't know but I think that she doesn't like me." I explained.

"You said we're opposite, and you also said that she doesn't like you, So you mean I like you?" she said teasingly. 

"What?! No! That's not what I mean!" I said defensively, I don't mean it that way.

She laugh hard.

"What if I said that I like you?..." she paused, What does she mean by that? Why does it feels like my heart flutters? "...I mean, you're so good at doing works you know, I'm so amazed of how you can convince me to work with Yerin, I really don't want to do it. But after I saw your presentation it changes my mind, that's why I like you." she continue.

Wooh! I thought she mean something else.

"We're going to have a meeting tomorrow I think?" she then added.

And she sip her drink.

"Yerin is not nice to you?, it's impossible she's good to her workers."

She said confusely.

"Maybe you did something wrong? But no, she forgives easily. Maybe she hate something from you?" 

Hates something from me? 

"You know that Yerin didn't like me too."

Why? You're so nice Sojung she's just rude.

"Why?" I hesitate to ask but I'm curious.

"I don't know, we're like sisters back then, her father adopted me, but I said I wanted to live alone. She started to act cold to me when I started to became a CEO. Some businessmen said that her company just became successful because of her father's help, that's why other businessmen chose to work with me because they said that I did my own success, not like her a success with father's help, I felt bad for her, I wanted to comfort her that time because of the hates that she received, all she did was to work hard. She hates me because she said, that people hates her because of me, she hates me because I'm better than her. But no, she did her best to, she deserves to receive support and love."

I nodded and thankful at the same time for trusting me to tell me this.

"Her father wants me to help her, that's why I attend to that meeting at first I don't want to work with her because I know she will just get mad at me more. But her father pleased me to help her. But really your presentation helps me to convince me more. I'm surprised that Yerin didn't act cold to me that time. I talked to her and she said that she's thankful for my help, now I realized that she's just mad at me because she thought that I'm competing with her. So I explained that I didn't mean that, I'm just doing my best for my father, I didn't mean to compete with her. I'm happy now that we're fine."

So, that's the reason why Yerin hates Sojung?, so what's her reason to hate me then?

"I'm happy for the both of you."

I said giving her my reassuring smile.

"So, what's the reason why Yerin hates you?, I'm sure she didn't hate you for nothing." she said. 

"let's forget Yerin for now, let's have fun, wait, you're alone?" she asked.

Not really. My friends just forgot about me and find their own fun. 

"No, I'm with my friends, but I think they forgot about me" then I looked to the crowd. No signs of Eunha and Yewon.

"Stay with me then." she said and smiled.

I nodded and take a sip of my drink.

"You want to dance?" she asked.

I go here to have fun, so why not?

"Sure." 

___________________________________________________

i can't say anything. Okay bye. Hahaahahaha WonB moment everyone! More to go! And a little story about Yerin and Sowon :))))) and I'm sorry If I didn't explain or write this well, I'm really bad at English, so I'm sorry if some parts is not that understandable. I'll do better next time.