Chapter 21

Comfort

"happy birthday to you~" all her co-workers greeted her a happy birthday. 

 

It's Yuju's birthday today. And she invited all of her co-workers and even Yerin. So I'm just here in the corner watching them celebrate. I gave her a necklace as a gift

 

"babe!, what are you doing there? It's my birthday you should celebrate with me." she said then she took my hand making me stood up and drag me to her friends.

 

"she's my girlfriend, Sinb"  she said as she introduced me.

 

"hi~" I shyly said.

 

"she is the girl you're always talking about?" one of her friends said.

 

So she's always talking about me infront of others? How sweet. But why she would always talk about Yerin when she's with me?

 

"yeah, eat more." she said happily.

 

"let's drink!!" another one of her friends said.

 

She then drag me again and made me sit.

"yeah let's drink! It's my birthday so let's have fun!" 

 

__________________________________

 

All of he friends leave drunk.

 

"bye! Thanks for the treat Yuju!  Happy birthday again!" then me and Yuju left.

 

"you should stay here tonight you're drunk you can't drive." she said. 

I nodded because I'm totally messed up but I still can handle myself.

 

We headed to her room

 

Then she change her clothes to her pajamas. 

 

"you're so cute babe" I said in my drunk voice.

"you're always saying that" 

"because you really are." I smirk she then lay beside me.

 

 

I rolled over her, I'm in top on her now. 

"what are you doing?" she asked smiling. 

 

Then I kiss her roughly. 

She's not that good compare to Sojung but it feels great. But it's a different feeling when it's Sojung. Sojung is more powerful than her.

 

I think it's her first time doing it since I'm her first girlfriend, she's too innocent for this.

 

My hand suddenly ing her clothes,but she break our kiss and she hold her clothes. 

 

"I'm sorry babe, i-i'm still not ready for this." she said not looking at me then she push me gently, Removing me in top of her.

 

I'm disappointed. 

Why? We're together for so long and she still not ready for this? She don't trust me for this? 

Sojung suddenly appeared in my mind. We did it twice, we just met each other recently and she's ready to do it with me. She trust me. But Yuju, I expected that she would do it with me.

 

I frowned.

"isn't it too early for that?, I'm sorry and I don't know about those things especially you're a girl" she buttoned her clothes again.

 

What does she mean that I'm a girl? She's disgusted to do that with me? What?!

 

I just turn my back to her and close my eyes. I really feel hot before but now I feel cold and a little mad from what she had said.

 

"babe, don't turn your back to me, I'm sorry" she said pleasingly. 

But I'm not pleased.

Now, I wanted to run to Sojung and kiss her.

 

"let's sleep, I'm tired and I know you too" I said coldly. I'm really disappointed.

 

She didn't response. 

______________________________________________

 

I left a sticky note in her bed saying..

"happy birthday again babe, I need to go early, I didn't wake you up because you look so peaceful when you're sleeping. I love you" 

 

i still love her even if she's not ready yet for what I want, it's not that easy to unlove someone.  But why is it so easy to fall in love? It's unfair.

 

I go to my work as usual. 

Sojung sometimes visit in the company to help Yerin in some things.

And sometimes me and Yuju assign at the same work.

 

​​​​__________________________________________

 

"Sinb!"  I was about to leave at my office but someone called me from afar. I turned my head back to see who it is who called me.

 

It's Dahyun.

She jog to me to come closer 

 

"I just wanted to invite you to a karaoke bar." she said happily, what's the occasion? 

 

"I just wanted to treat you and my friends, you can invite some of your friends too.... Why don't you invite Yuju? And....your roommate? Please Sinb, I hope you'll accept my invitation"  she said pleasingly then she hold my hand. How cute Dahyun,  but why not right? It's a treat. 

 

"okay, okay. I'll go. When it is?" 

 

"tonight!, THANK YOU SINB!" she said then she ran out of the building. 

I smiled on how cute she is.

Should I invite Yuju and Yewon then?

_____________________________________

 

So we're here tonight at the karaoke bar that Dahyun said.

 

"you sure it's her treat?" Yewon asked while her hand's intertwined with Eunha.  I just invited Yewon but I think Yewon can't go without Eunha so I let her go with us too.

"she said it is." I said not looking at her because I'm looking for Dahyun.

 

"I think your friend is fooling us" Yuju said irritated while clinging in my arm

"no, she's not, I'm sure they're here----there!" I ran to the cubicle where Dahyun and her friends are there.

 

"Sinb! You really came, I thought that you're lying, because you're late Hwang." she gave me a fake deadly glare.

 

"okay fine I'm sorry, I got a hard time to invite Yewon because her girlfriend never let her so I decided to invite her too, and she immediately say yes" Dahyun from what I had said.

 

"everyone's welcome" 

 

I saw all of her friends before, that's why Dahyun didn't introduced us, so we sitted and took our drinks to have fun and of course we need to sing a song since it's a karaoke bar.

_______________________________________

 

"bwabe, I'm twired"  I said drunkenly. My head is lying in her shoulder because I really can't lift it up.

 

"I said that don't drink too much" she then hit my nose gently.

 

"I think we need to go now, my bunny wants a bed to sleep, I think she's going to throw up, I don't want her to mess up here." I heard that Yewon said. Yes I still can hear and understand things.

 

"let's goww... Home..too..babe"  I said too slow because each word I said my head hurts so much.

 

"okay"

And I can't fight this anymore I close my eyes. 

__________________________________

 

I woke up in my bed and I saw Yuju sitting beside me, she's awake, she was about to leave but I hold her wrist.

She's surprised from what I did her eyes are so wide right now.

 

"stay a little more babe " I said then I pulled her making her sat back in my bed then she lay beside me.

"but--" I cutted her. "no buts, remember when you said that you hate my buts, I hate it too, so please stay." I said my eyes are close and my arms wrapped around her not letting her go.

 

She remain silent,  so I open my right eye to see why she's not saying anything.

Our faces are just few inch away. She's looking at me directly in my eyes,  she's so cute right now. Her eyes is so cute like a puppy. 

 

I gave her a peck in her lips because of her cuteness.

She immediately covered it due to her surprise and her face is so red right now, like a tomato.

 

"hey! Don't do that again! Next time you should ask permission!"  she then playfully hit my arms that wrapped around her waist.

 

"but you're so cute I can't handle it" I said smiling because I really can't help it. 

 

Then I leans in, I captured her mint taste lips. I kiss her slowly waiting for her to kiss back, but she didn't kiss back so rolled my body above her and I kiss her neck softly,then I decided to leave marks in it, she response a long moan.

She then push me.....again. I get off my bed, because of the disappointment and irritation 

 

"i-i-i'm sorry." she said while looking down.

"I t-told y-you I'm not ready yet" she said looking down her hands wrapping her neck.

 

"I understand and respect your decision, but why can't you trust me? We're in a relationship for so long we're going to have our anniversary soon and still you can't trust me?!" I said, irritation is visible from my voice.

 

I tried to do it with her because I'm confused. I realized that I both hurting them, Yuju doesn't know, but I'm hurting her. I need to choose between the two of them, I can't love the both of them at the same time. So I'm trying to do it with Yuju because maybe she can do what Sojung can do, but she can't and that's what I want from Sojung. I get more confused. But I'm going to waste my time and months that I spent with Yuju if I choose Sojung 

 

She didn't give me a response. 

 

"you pushed me twice!, why don't you just let me do it with you!" I said angrily because from what she did making me more confused. Now my mind's telling me that I should choose Sojung.

 

"i-i'm sorry." she said again looking down.

"I'm sorry?!, just give me some explanation atleast! You're just making me confuse!" 

 

She didn't respond again.

 

I left her there because It just like I'm talking to air. She didn't stop me or what, and she didn't say anything. She's just making me choose Sojung. I don't know I'm confused. I love Yuju. But if she love me, even if she's not ready she will kiss me back. She will let me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hey yow, what's up! Hahaha this is a long chapter.

Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments down below.