Chapter 4

Comfort

"What is this?!" I flinched because of her loud scream, she threw the papers in front of my face. 

"That is the only thing you got?! Ms. Hwang?!"

I looked down. 

"I gave you two days for this research, and you only got that?! Two pages?!, are you serious?! It's not like a school project Hwang!, you keep disappointing me!" She added. 

I don't know, but how can I do that research if I got a BIG problem, and if she keeps treating me like this. 

"I- I am sorry." I said politely, still looking down. 

I need to be nice, of course,  I can't lose this job. 

"Leave, and search more." She said sternly made me gulp. 

Then I slowly, leave at her office. It's making my blood boil. She gave me a lot of assign works and she's going to complain if I didn't do it right. Like comm'on I'm a person too, I get tired too.  

At first day of my job, she's so nice to me. And it only last long at weeks then she started to act this bad. I tried to recall all of what I did to her but I'm sure, super sure,  that I didn't did anything to make her mad at me always. 

I go back to my office to do more research.This research is all about the company, It's about how can we protect this company or maintain its good management but for short, it's all about how to make more money, by just collaborating with other businessmen and business womens. 

"Argh." I'm so tired right now, my eyes are getting hurt, I stared so long to this computer.  

And then I startled from my phone,  it suddenly rang....  Someone's calling me. I smiled when I saw the caller. I immediately Answer it. 

"Babe?"

"Babe."

"So, where are we going to meet?" She said excitedly. 

"For..... What?" I unsurely said, I really don't know why are we going to meet,  maybe I forgot something? 

"What?, you forgotten?!" She said sadly. I can imagine her cute sad face with puppy eyes. I'm confused because really,  I don't remember Anything. 

"Our date." She said coldly. She's a little mad I think? 

"Aaaaaaah" I said as her words process in my mind. Right, I promised her a date. But.... I need to finish this research. Argh. Things doesn't seems right. It falls in the wrong place.  

​​​"Aaah, I think I'm going home late because of work b--" 

"But you promised me!" Yeah, I promised,  it shouldn't be broken. 

"I know, i'm just going to finish this,  and we're going out." I'm going to finish this or I'm going to lose this job. 

"I'm going to talk with your boss" 

"Bu--" I was about to say something but my words got cutted because of the beep sound.  And yeah she just ended the call. Is she mad or what?? 

Then I heard another beep sound. 

I received message. 

I opened it. 

From Babe♥:  

4:54 PM

I'm going to go there. Babe 

--

She's going to go here now??  

Just to excuse me 'cause we're having a date, I felt butterflies around my stomach, I just realized that it's just indeed sweet. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been waiting outside of Yerin's office. she's talking with Yuju right now. She said she's going to excuse me-- just like my expectation, just for our date. 

Then I suddenly heard the door opened.  

I looked up and saw Yuju with her poker face. 

I gave her a questioning look.

"Babe, we can do the date later. I'm sorr--" 

"But I want to spend more time with you!" She said sulking looking like a kid 

"But--" She cutted me again. 

"No more buts, she agreed" 

Really?! 

I'm so shocked right now. 

I can't believe this. 

"What are you waiting for?" She said then she spread her hands and wait for me to hold it. 

"I already got your boss's decision, we're good to go now" She's still waiting for my hand.  

"Uhmmmmm. I'm going to say 'thank you' to her then we're good to go." I said then I entered Yerin's office. 

-- 

She look up,  from her paper works. 

"What are you doing here?, I thought you and your girlfriend are going out?" Then,  she look back to her work. 

"I just wanted to say thank you ma'am" I said then I bowed politely.. 

"Go now, before I could change my mind" Still not looking at me busy at her paper works. 

"Hmm." 

I was about to leave but she stopped me by saying.. 

"And Hwang, enjoy your date,  you still had a lot of work. And I want you to attend to our meeting tomorrow, you're going to report your research. We have some guests so be prepared." She said simply, she looks so serious. Then she look back to her work again. 

Why? Why she suddenly became like this? I'm surprised because they're talking for just about 2 minutes and she agreed immediately? Is there a good spirit locked in her body now?  

I quietly leave, not wanting to ruined her rare good mood. 

I saw Yuju waiting for me and I reach her hand, smiling. She smiled too. 

"Let's go?" I asked excitedly

Then she nodded. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buddies what's up!  

I don't know what I just did. Haha. So tired from school,  just sharing.  

What do you think about this chapter?