Chapter 3

Comfort

"So, what do you want to talk about??" Eunha said,  she's so dead curious, because I suddenly texted her that I need to talk to her importantly.ASAP.

I headed to her after I met up with Yuju. Yuju seems confused at first because I'll meet Eunha 'again' but she cheered up when I promise to take her on a date.

"I'm talking to you Hwang Eunbi" She's waving her hands in front of my face. I'm so lost right now, and she is the only one that I can go to in this kind of situation. I clear my thoughts, and look at her. 

"Huh?, yeah, about that...." I paused,  thinking carefully to what I am saying. I swallow hard. "It's about me and Yuju,  I don't know, actually she's nothing to do with this but kind of?" I said unsurely,  I don't know how to explain things well. 

"H-huh?!" She asked, her face looks so confused and full of curiosity. She's giving me a questioning look. 

"I don't....... Get it?" She said slowly. Trying to process my words to her mind. I cleared my throat same as I cleared my mind again. 

"You know that I'm clubbing these nights right?" 

"Yeah, because of your stupid boss, Yerin" She said then she drink her iced tea. Still looking at my eyes. 

"She's nothing to do with this." I rolled my eyes. 

"She's the reason why you're clubbing, she stressed you out everyday." She said surely and confident she really know me well.

"Okay fine, because of my stupid boss, I went to a club to let out my triggeredness, then I got drunk and dance with a stranger and had a one night stand with her." I said as fast as I can because really, i feel so disgusted with myself when I remember that night. 

"So??.........wait,WHAT?!" her eyes widen like it's going to pop out, she even spits the drink in her glass of iced tea. 

"You just had a........OMG OMG OMG!!" then she gone wild and keeps screaming 'OMG'.  

"h-huh?, can you repeat it?, I don't understand" Wtf,  Jung Eunbi why are you so weird!? I just gave her a deadly stare. And she looks up, trying to think. 

"OMGGG! YOU HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND TO A STRANGER?!?!" she said so loud,  and luckily we're alone in there house so no ones gonna hear. 

"! Did Yuju know about this?!" She is like she's panicking. Not just 'like', she really is, panicking. 

"N-no, I can't tell her,  what if she broke up with me?,  I can't, I can't leave without her." I said sadly, just imagining that she's breaking up with me, make me tear apart. 

"Oh." The only word that she can say,  she's so speechless.  

"Look, I didn't mean it, really. That's why I lied to her,  I said that I slept in your house that night,  that's why I didn't answer her calls and texts." I looked down, I don't know if my friend-----besfriend,  will be disgusted to me or if she's going to accept me because you know I just slept with a stranger. 

"Hmm, so you're here asking me to cover you up?  Am I right?"

I nodded shyly. Still looking down. 

"Okay if that's what you want, I'm going to believe you because I know you can't cheat on your weird girlfriend." She said then she smirked. 

"You're more weird than her." I rolled my eyes. 

"I am not......... Wait, did you just called me WEIRD?!" her eyes widen due to her anger, fake anger. 

"But, about the stranger? We can rep-" I cutted her. 

"Report? No, I am the one who kiss her first, I lost my mind I don't know, I'm drunk."

"I experienced it already, a long time ago,  so I feel you. But, I'm single. But you,  you're not. You have Yuju."

"I know, you experienced it so many times!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't talk about me, we're talking about you!" She said defensively then rolled her eyes too. 

"I know that you're the one who can help me with this." I held her hand then, smiled. 

"But Bi, be careful on the consequences. You know what you did is wrong" 

"I know, I just don't want her to get hurt. She doesn't deserve that." I said sadly, imagining Yuju sacrificed herself so many times for me. 

"And could you please, let go of my hand now?,  you know how much I hate skin ships with you right?" She said jokingly, and I immediately hit her arm.  

"Suit yourself Bi"

"For what?" Yeah, I'm going to suot myself for what?, what is her plan? 

"You're going to deal with your stupid boss again,  tomorrow." Right,  I need to see that stupid person------my boss. I'm her secretary more like PA, at first I thought her attitude is so nice basing on her innocent and angelic face, but I'm wrong, her face doesn't suit her attitude. She's this kind of person that will notice your little mistakes. She want that kind of perfection. I don't know why she hates me a lot. I didn't even do anything bad to her,  I've been faking my nice attitude to her. Of course,  she's my boss. And I still find it weird because I'm the only one that she treated like this bad. She really hate every single piece of me. And I can't find a reason why. She treated my co-workers nice, I don't know. Maybe because she really hate me,  but why?, because of that, I started to hate her too. I sometimes didn't obey her words--- more like commands at me. I acted cold towards her, and I enjoy back stabbing her. And if you're suggesting me to resign, even if I want to. No, I can't, it's the only thing that keeps me alive, I can't find another job.  

"Oh, I think I need to go home." I said while standing up and picking up my bag. 

"I remember I still need to finish my research from my stupid boss" I said then I rushly leave. 

"Goodluck Bi"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey buddies!! I don't know, if this chapter is good. They talked about Yerin in here,  so Yerin is Sinb's stupid boss, She's not really stupid in here,  I won't make her character like that, I don't know. Just wait for it.  Hahahaha xoxo